April 26, 2024, 06:02:38 pm

Contact & Social Links

Website
CoD WaW
TheHubby
Youtube
That seems to have got It working thank you
10 years ago
Do you mean like when the game is started? For instance the player dies and the game restarts? If so make sure at the beginning of the game you are setting the initial values for what you are changing your perks with. That...
10 years ago
You need to do a check to see if a player is dead and then take the perks when he dies.
How would I do that? Thing Is this script worked a few days ago I didn't change anything with It now It doesn't t...
10 years ago
Alright so any perk you buy you will lose upon death, but any perks obtained from a drop you will keep when revived? So obviously It's something wrong with the script [code]thegtlad()
{
    vending_triggers = GetEntArray( "zombie_vending", "targetname" );
10 years ago
Here's a tip might help with taking pics not telling you what to do I just find It useful when taking snapshots of maps type "cg_draw2D 0" as a command in game It takes away the hud meaning the points, round, ammo, and crosshair but It looks good man looking forward to seeing It In action
10 years ago
In my opinion, maps are a lot more fun if you play them without cheats. Even if your a noob at mouse and keyboard(which i was when i first started) then just keep practicing and eventually you can complete any map ...
10 years ago

Signature

NaviLlicious
Loading ...