Created 9 years ago
by treminaor
broken avatar :(
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
This user is deleted :(
If I was to guess, I would say Stevie set that fake Treyarch support account up with the intention of intercepting all complaints against his beta/donor plan.

Very crafty Stevie. Bravo!

Can always trust Zen to provide a reasoned and balanced opinion. +1

Um, never mind. ;D
Date Registered: 21 September 2014
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Mapper - Fracture Studios
Signature
SirJammy's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
SirJammy's Contact & Social Linksjamiecallow2jamboii12SirJammyMrCraftingDude
UGX 2017

Date Registered: 9 June 2015
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Spaceman99's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Spaceman99's Contact & Social LinksSpaceman 99Spaceman99Spaceman99
UGX 2017

(Image removed from quote.)
my homepage it's different and why 2017 we're in 2015
Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 07:44:45 pm by Spaceman99
The Last of Us
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 12 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎
Signature
smasher248's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
smasher248's Contact & Social Linkssmasher248smasher248
my homepage it's different and why 2017 we're in 2015
'

not sure if joking or just stupid
OnionmanVere Bo21
Date Registered: 27 September 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
ok
Signature
Aye mate you don't know me so y don't you shut tf up ok buddy :)

Scobalula's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Scobalula's Contact & Social Links
Date Registered: 6 August 2013
Last active: 5 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
More
Signature
Projects:
Unnamed Project: 5%
Mutliple Downloadable Items for Mappers: (Released after map releases)
GerardS0406's Groups
GerardS0406's Contact & Social LinksGerardS0406Gerard0406GerardS0406MrGerard0406
So there's a beta out right for Oil Rig... but every time I see someone getting an error. No one is helping them. They donated and then they can't play the map and you don't help them. Example:
can somebody please help me get OIL RIG working. It Say's "unauthorized user visit" and i have internet connection and my account's online. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 08:09:53 pm by GerardS0406
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
So there's a beta out right for Oil Rig... but every time I see someone getting an error. No one is helping them. They donated and then they can't play the map and you don't help them. Example:
lol how do you know he hasn't been helped?? I sent him a PM 10 minutes ago when I saw his reply. And yes the beta works for those who got it before we took it down.
Date Registered: 6 August 2013
Last active: 5 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
More
GerardS0406's Groups
GerardS0406's Contact & Social LinksGerardS0406Gerard0406GerardS0406MrGerard0406
Oh okay. I didn't know this sorry. I wasn't seeing anything in the replies and also would have thought that there could be like a fix in the topic. Saying "If you're having problems, follow this or something" sorry.
Date Registered: 26 November 2013
Last active: 9 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Community Scripter Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
I own the hat!
DuaLVII's Groups
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
DuaLVII's Contact & Social Linksthomas.gascoigne.7DuaLVIIDuaLVIITheProlonger
What a shame, UGX, Was a great community, Kept us clean from the zombie modding aids. Then this happened.

I have shared my opinions in so many words about this today which a lot of it isn't shown because it was all deleted, Stevie has seriously let himself down not that he cared as his vision was blured in dollar signs.

The way some (who's name I will not mention) bring youtubers into the arguement and Tom-BMX (Which, agree'd, what he was doing was illegal by a tremendous stretch) was just reaching to make themselves believe that this was all such a top idea. The logic was non-existant.

Really don't want too waste any more time on this and do certainly not want any part in it and this community.

I'm out  ;)
Senpai
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Box Mappers Elite
My Groups
More
More
arceus's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
arceus's Contact & Social LinksarceusNT
id like to say who gives a single fuck..... honestly does it effect you in any way??? NO if they want to do this let them do this. this should only matter to people that want to donate if your not going to donate wait for the final release and stop being a bunch of bitches about it... grow the fuck up everyone.
Date Registered: 4 January 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
sparrow123's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
lol how do you know he hasn't been helped?? I sent him a PM 10 minutes ago when I saw his reply. And yes the beta works for those who got it before we took it down.
yeah man still having problems but can't send pm WEIRD?
Date Registered: 17 December 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
1,404Add +1
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Scripter Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
It aint much, if it aint Dutch
Signature
BluntStuffy's Groups
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
BluntStuffy's Contact & Social LinksBluntstuffy@BluntZombieBluntStuffyStuffyZombie
What a shame, UGX, Was a great community, Kept us clean from the zombie modding aids. Then this happened.

I have shared my opinions in so many words about this today which a lot of it isn't shown because it was all deleted, Stevie has seriously let himself down not that he cared as his vision was blured in dollar signs.

The way some (who's name I will not mention) bring youtubers into the arguement and Tom-BMX (Which, agree'd, what he was doing was illegal by a tremendous stretch) was just reaching to make themselves believe that this was all such a top idea. The logic was non-existant.

Really don't want too waste any more time on this and do certainly not want any part in it and this community.

I'm out  ;)

lmao, after it's been done once or twice before now all of the sudden it's different? UGX can do it, but a single mapper cant? If it wasn't for the agreement that come's with the mod tools UGX wouldn't have come up with this system either ( just my guess ::) ). It's just wrong from a modding perspective, true. Is it really such a big deal and worth all this commotion? i dont think so, just dont pay for it if you dont want to.. The map will be released anyway later

Dont get me wrong, i'm not happy with this idea and would have rather seen the map get released normal. I also certainly dont hope this will be a new thing amongst mappers, but uehm:

id like to say who gives a single fuck..... honestly does it effect you in any way??? NO if they want to do this let them do this. this should only matter to people that want to donate if your not going to donate wait for the final release and stop being a bunch of bitches about it... grow the fuck up everyone.

:)
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
This user is deleted :(
lmao, after it's been done once or twice before now all of the sudden it's different? UGX can do it, but a single mapper cant? If it wasn't for the agreement that come's with the mod tools UGX wouldn't have come up with this system either ( just my guess ::) ). It's just wrong from a modding perspective, true. Is it really such a big deal and worth all this commotion? i dont think so, just dont pay for it if you dont want to.. The map will be released anyway later

Dont get me wrong, i'm not happy with this idea and would have rather seen the map get released normal. I also certainly dont hope this will be a new thing amongst mappers, but uehm:

:)
+1
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
Date Registered: 4 January 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
sparrow123's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access

Loading ...