Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
HitmanVere's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Again with off-topic here? Seesh, dudes
broken avatar :(
The King of Zombies
Date Registered: 24 June 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Donate to me if you enjoy my work. https://www.paypal.me/thezombiekilla6
Dust's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Dust's Contact & Social LinksMrZ0mbiesFanaticdust103194MrZ0mbiesFanatic
Guys enough with the off topic discussion.
Date Registered: 2 April 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
If it's not perfect, you'll never see it.
Signature
Learn by doing, not copy and pasting.

Enjoy my 2015 contest map, a simple map with bo1-bo2 features
http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=14968.msg149200#
Centric's Groups
Centric's Contact & Social Linkscentricccentric_
On topic... Red space you should change the position of the ac130 so it is a bit more usable, on daleks video it was hard to see zombies pastst the crane. Giving the ac 130 and the predator missile a thermal sight to see the zombies would be great. Or at least a Red box like bo2 target finder  And how will it work on coop? Will the zomvies ignore the player in the c130? Good job can't wait for realese
Date Registered: 11 May 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
Signature
DeathBringerZen's Groups
I think that the amount of bosses in this map is nothing short of overkill. The astronaut has no place in the map at all and neither does the screacher or the fire zombie. Panzer and Brutus are fine though as they kinda fit the theme somewhat.

Just because you can port them over well doesn't mean you need to put them ALL in one map. It will ruin this map if they all stay in the final version... just saying.
Last Edit: October 15, 2014, 02:02:33 am by DeathBringerZen
Date Registered: 15 October 2014
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
gr00t's Groups
gr00t's Contact & Social Links
you should have just waited until release, because of all the idiots leaving hate comments on daleks video he's thinking about not releasing the map :(
Long time lurker, first time poster.

I imagine this account will be banned, but this should be said publicly.

I hope redspace200 isn't put off by youtube trolls who are directing hate his way.
The development process of project viking appears to be long, and what has been shown
publicly displays a lot of hard work and ingenuity.

redspace200's contributions to the custom zombie community and work on various maps speak for themselves.
What he's been able to do with the world at war engine is beyond what most people thought possible.
His contributions should be applauded and I value them even though my consumption of custom zombies
to this date is 100% from youtube.  I run a linux desktop primarily and haven't tested WAW with wine.
Nevertheless, I value Redspace200's efforts and those of many other skilled mappers and scripters on
this board and others.

redspace200's mistake was trusting his work to MrDalekJD to present accurately.

Like NGT and some other channels with ego-centric personalities,  MrDalekJD is a shameless self-promoter that sensationalizes his videos with over-dramatized commentary. Everything is awesome, every video is deserving of a like. Those guys are all about the money, and they will say anything or label anything in the pursuit of more money. Any hate generated by MrDalekJD's pre-review screencast of the project viking beta is 100% on him for misrepresenting the video as Black OPS 3 and trying to bait in Youtube viewers for ad hits.

Double Post Merge: October 15, 2014, 02:57:57 am
I think that the amount of bosses in this map is nothing short of overkill. The astronaut has no place in the map at all and neither does the screacher or the fire zombie. Panzer and Brutus are fine though as they kinda fit the theme somewhat.

Just because you can port them over well doesn't mean you need to put them ALL in one map. It will ruin this map if they all stay in the final version... just saying.

I view the map as a technical demonstration displaying the limits of what is possible with the world at war engine.  I do agree though that the amount of bosses and difficulty of play even on easy mode appears to be slightly overkill.
Last Edit: October 15, 2014, 02:57:57 am by gr00t
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
I imagine this account will be banned, but this should be said publicly.
Not for this comment, no. You are free to speak your mind here as long as you do it respectfully and without the intent of starting some flame war or trashing another user's reputation.

redspace200's mistake was trusting his work to MrDalekJD to present accurately.

Like NGT and some other channels with ego-centric personalities,  MrDalekJD is a shameless self-promoter that sensationalizes his videos with over-dramatized commentary. Everything is awesome, every video is deserving of a like. Those guys are all about the money, and they will say anything or label anything in the pursuit of more money. Any hate generated by MrDalekJD's pre-review screencast of the project viking beta is 100% on him for misrepresenting the video as Black OPS 3 and trying to bait in Youtube viewers for ad hits.
I agree with you 100%. I saw the title to that video and was completely disgusted with MrDalek. After being so protective of this map and not allowing any of the testers make videos of it I was surprised to see redspace200 allow a big YouTube personality go wild with it, and I am sorry to see that it did not turn out better. I could be wrong but I don't think I remember MrD mentioning redspace200 a single time in the whole video. The video stunk of self-promotion and fake reactions to things in the map, along with the deception in the title to get people to watch it in the first place. I hope that the customs community will not help out MrD with any more map previews until he either apologizes for this or makes things right with redspace200.
Date Registered: 30 July 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Banned Elite
My Groups
More
More
Gunoftruth's Groups
Banned Elite
Banned Elite
Not for this comment, no. You are free to speak your mind here as long as you do it respectfully and without the intent of starting some flame war or trashing another user's reputation.
I agree with you 100%. I saw the title to that video and was completely disgusted with MrDalek. After being so protective of this map and not allowing any of the testers make videos of it I was surprised to see redspace200 allow a big YouTube personality go wild with it, and I am sorry to see that it did not turn out better. I could be wrong but I don't think I remember MrD mentioning redspace200 a single time in the whole video. The video stunk of self-promotion and fake reactions to things in the map, along with the deception in the title to get people to watch it in the first place. I hope that the customs community will not help out MrD with any more map previews until he either apologizes for this or makes things right with redspace200.
I can forward this to him. I 100% agree. Why i was reluctant and kept telling sam dont let him play.
Date Registered: 8 January 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Embers are the new lens flares
chromastone10's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
chromastone10's Contact & Social Linkschromastone10chromastone1chromastone10
Why i was reluctant and kept telling sam dont let him play.

Dalek would never got to play this map if i didnt introduce  him to sam :)

:poker:
Last Edit: October 15, 2014, 03:06:59 am by chromastone10
Date Registered: 30 July 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Banned Elite
My Groups
More
More
Gunoftruth's Groups
Banned Elite
Banned Elite
:poker:

True. But he kept saying "LET ME MEET Sam!" etc. I can pm u the chat if you want. I asked sam he said sure its fine so it was Sams decisions XD
Date Registered: 8 January 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Embers are the new lens flares
chromastone10's Groups
chromastone10's Contact & Social Linkschromastone10chromastone1chromastone10
True. But he kept saying "LET ME MEET Sam!" etc. I can pm u the chat if you want. I asked sam he said sure its fine so it was Sams decisions XD

if i didnt introduce  him to sam :)

:poker: :poker: :poker:
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
gr00t's Groups

I have no intention of acting in an manner unbecoming of the rules you set forth and I will try to follow your guidelines.

I was also disgusted, and after reading chromastone10's post, as a forum lurker I felt it was my responsibility to respond at the very least to acknowledge redspace200's efforts and to comment on the situation as an outsider.
Last Edit: October 15, 2014, 03:51:49 am by gr00t
Date Registered: 5 March 2014
Last active: 9 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Ununpentium miner
jorgep28's Groups
jorgep28's Contact & Social Linksjorgep28
The video stunk of self-promotion and fake reactions to things in the map, along with the deception in the title to get people to watch it in the first place. I hope that the customs community will not help out MrD with any more map previews until he either apologizes for this or makes things right with redspace200.
Just saw a bit of that video and the reaction to the crane, (On my God, we are in the crane, we are in a freakin crane box!) was just bullshit, completly overreacted. And I also never heard redspace´s name, an insult for the map maker. I completly agree with Trem and Gr00t, hope that guy loses community support.
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
gr00t's Groups
I could be wrong but I don't think I remember MrD mentioning redspace200 a single time in the whole video.
And I also never heard redspace´s name, an insult for the map maker.

Code Snippet
Plaintext
MrDalekJD

Mentions: (video) Part 1 Part 2
----------------------------------------------------
redspace200 0 0
project viking 1 1 (end vid)
mapmaker 2 0
scripter 2 0
how this guy managed it 1 0

MrDalekJD 0 1
**like button/vid** 1 2
**comments section** 1 1

amazing 11 6
awesome 1 2
cool 4 2
crazy 4 6
fantastic 0 2
holy crap 0 2
how are we doing this? 0 2
incredible 2 2
insane    1 4
i've seen it all 0 1
mind blowing 1 1
oh crap 9 4
oh god 5 12
OMG 8 23
retarded 1 4
ridiculous 5 2
speechless 0 1
what a load of poopie 0 1
whoa 4 6
what on earth 1 2
where are we going? 2 0
where is this penis? 0 1

Overlays
MrDalekJD permanent permanent
**like button/vid** 1 1

# 15s scrolling overlay included by redspace200
Project Viking 1
Redspace200 1

Youtube description: (includes title)
**like button/vid** 1 1

incredible 1 1
insane    5 5

redspace200 0 0
project viking 5 5
WIP thread 1 1
The Doctor
Date Registered: 26 March 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
timelordalex's Contact & Social Links
GTTclan was one of them, saying redspace was a no life for working on his map for so long, and also saying the map looked unfun even though he hasn't tried it yet

If its the guy I'm thinking off, i thought against him there (as The Doctor)
Date Registered: 2 April 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
If it's not perfect, you'll never see it.
Centric's Groups
Centric's Contact & Social Linkscentricccentric_
Anyone else think we should add an extra little script to stop dalek from even playing our maps until he apologizes? All he want is money as said before. He doesn't deserve to play these exciting maps that are coming up. hes completely  humiliated redspaces revolutionary map.
Last Edit: October 15, 2014, 11:10:03 am by Centric

Loading ...