Primary Group
Personal Quote
Mapper
Signature
Maker of Contrivance
Psych's Groups
Psych's Contact & Social Links
BETA SIGN UP 1/19/16

On February 20th I will be releasing my beta for the map after almost a year of (inconsistent  :P) work on the project. I am to the point where I am happy with the product and all I need to do now is finish some gameplay elements and small bugs before I give it to the community for a closed beta!

Anyone is eligible to be a part of the beta and I will be choosing the first 20 who sign up (maybe more if the demand is there). Anyone who has helped me with things on the forums and remembers doing so please PM me if you would like the beta as you are excluded from the first 20 and will receive it no matter what (if you want it). Details for the beta participants will be given at the time of the beta release. Thanks for the encouragement and support in this topic and I hope you all enjoy it!
 -PSYCH

OLD UPDATES
Spoiler: click to open...
This map has been in development since the middle of December and it has been my only mapping focus since its creation. This map will feature a ton of visually pleasing areas including a massive cave, burning Forrest, intricate military base, and a mangrove swamp. My progression on the map has been rapid over the past month and a half and I fully anticipate being able to finish it by the middle of summer at the earliest. Ill keep this thread updated frequently and ideas/criticism is greatly welcomed and appreciated! More to come soon.

JUST A NOTE: This map will be customized properly to make it fun. This includes all the perks, custom weapons, Easter eggs, a story, and much more

Things to do:
Add FX (this will be done after all the mapping is done but lots of areas were made with fx already in mind)
Add proper lighting
Change the map to a night time setting maybe?
finish background as there is still a lot of empty spaces
Finish detailing a lot of areas
Add easter egg/map story

UPDATE! (Better Late Than Never)

Screenshots!

NEW IMAGES PAGE 2

NEW IMAGES AND PROGRESS 11/22/15
So mapping is damn near 100% at this point aside from a few visual tweaks. Have been messing with the sun and vision files along with weather and I have finally decided to have a dark day atmosphere with a storm approaching. lightning and thunder is working but there is no rain. The feedback from the pole helped me compromise and give everyone what they wanted so thank you for that. FX is my main focus right now and I am struggling with the fx limit despite following every 400-fx limit tut on ZM, UGX, and basically everywhere else. I have also completed a map story-script  with 14 radio messages and I am excited to see how it plays out in the final release. My goal with this script is to give a story line worth caring about and I have spent the majority of my mapping time working out the details of it. I am getting excited about the prospect of release and the announcement of blops3 mod tools has really kicked my ass in gear finally. Thanks for the kind comments and helpful criticism on this thread it is fantastic motivation. Also UGX mod will be applied before release  ;)

-PSYCH

NOW ON TO THE IMAGES:

pls ignore the owned model  ;)

FX IMAGE UPDATE 11/23/15
Sorry for the rapid fire updates but my FX panned out well and I wanted to share it. I also added wind so the environment has really come alive. Enjoy and leave suggestions if compelled to do so!

NEW YEAR UPDATE (1/6/16)
So this is the first update of the new year and probably one of the last updates ever. With March approaching and the Black Ops 3 mod tools looming the release date is looking to be around February 10 nothing 100% concrete yet though (trailer coming soon). Mapping is 99.9% complete. I am only perfecting areas I believe need it. Optimization is the biggest challenge yet as portaling is a horrific nightmare on this map. I have begun splitting the map up more into its 4 sections through the use of walls but it is still a train wreck that I'm still not sure how to handle. I also need to completely learn how to port guns which is next on the list as I have never done it before. I recently redid the power-room and Japanese hut from the ground up and optimized the map a ton as I was close to reaching the 2400 image limit. These images are to fill the void between that update so enjoy and thank you!

-Psych

Images

Last Edit: March 07, 2016, 08:18:48 am by Psych
broken avatar :(
The King of Zombies
Date Registered: 24 June 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
Donate to me if you enjoy my work. https://www.paypal.me/thezombiekilla6
Dust's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Dust's Contact & Social LinksMrZ0mbiesFanaticdust103194MrZ0mbiesFanatic
This is not a valid WIP. You need a description of the map as well as features about the map so we can know what to expect when the map releases. Here is the rules of the WIP board if you want to take a look:http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=305.0
Date Registered: 19 August 2012
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Personal Quote
Mapper
Psych's Groups
This is not a valid WIP. You need a description of the map as well as features about the map so we can know what to expect when the map releases. Here is the rules of the WIP board if you want to take a look:http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=305.0

Was working already working on it, thank you!
Date Registered: 6 August 2013
Last active: 6 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
More
Signature
Projects:
Unnamed Project: 5%
Mutliple Downloadable Items for Mappers: (Released after map releases)
GerardS0406's Groups
GerardS0406's Contact & Social LinksGerardS0406Gerard0406GerardS0406MrGerard0406
This map looks like a top 10 map depending on the features
The King of Zombies
Date Registered: 24 June 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Dust's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Dust's Contact & Social LinksMrZ0mbiesFanaticdust103194MrZ0mbiesFanatic
Was working already working on it, thank you!

Sorry, didnt see when this was posted, was just browsing the WIP section. Thank you though!

Map does look pretty good though!!
☭ Soviet Commander ☭
Date Registered: 13 August 2012
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Community Daedra
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Let's keep this thread on topic from here on in. -DBZ

+1 to off-topic reply -DBZ

lmao. Too funny.

Goliath Script Placer: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,11234.msg125257/topicseen.html#new

"...Christ, people. Learn C, instead of just stringing random characters
together until it compiles (with warnings)..."

-Linus Torvalds
daedra descent's Groups
Community Daedra
Community Daedra
daedra descent's Contact & Social LinksBlueSoviet
This map looks so god damn orgasmic. If it actually works properly i think this can easily beat leviathan for me.

Edit: Wait, are there two Double Tap locations or is that another perk?
Last Edit: April 08, 2015, 04:57:50 am by daedra descent
Date Registered: 19 August 2012
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Personal Quote
Mapper
Psych's Groups
This map looks so god damn orgasmic. If it actually works properly i think this can easily beat leviathan for me.

Edit: Wait, are there two Double Tap locations or is that another perk?

Hey thanks a ton it really means a lot because leviatian is something really special and one of a kind imo and I designed this map completely with good game play in mind so hopefully it translates properly. yes there are two double taps currently but they are there just for placeholders until I mod up the map after I finish it.
Last Edit: April 08, 2015, 05:08:56 am by Psych
Date Registered: 28 July 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
Pizza that is all.
Signature
There's no better feeling in the world than a warm pizza box on your lap.
SoulTaker's Groups
SoulTaker's Contact & Social Links
Wow this looks really amazing man keep up the good work this could be one of the top 5 maps of 2015 easily!
Date Registered: 17 December 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
1,404Add +1
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Scripter Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
It aint much, if it aint Dutch
Signature
BluntStuffy's Groups
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
BluntStuffy's Contact & Social LinksBluntstuffy@BluntZombieBluntStuffyStuffyZombie
Looks beautifull!!
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
looks awesome! (Now i can see pictures lol)

Some of those larger trees should be lowered a little though, you can see under the tree. The roots should be under the ground, having them popping out in odd places looks good, but some of the trees you can see entirely under.

Awesome job though, looks stunning!
JbirdHaX
Date Registered: 12 March 2012
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
(_̅(_̅м̅a̅я̅i̅j̅u̅a̅n̅a̅_̅0 ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้
Signature
▒█▀▄▀█ ░█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▀▀█  ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█░░ ▀█▀ ▀▀█▀▀ ▒█▀▀▀
▒█▒█▒█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▄▄▀  ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█░░ ▒█░ ░▒█░░ ▒█▀▀▀
▒█░░▒█ ▒█░▒█ ▒█░░░ ▒█░░░ ▒█▄▄▄ ▒█░▒█  ▒█▄▄▄ ▒█▄▄ ▄█▄ ░▒█░░ ▒█▄▄▄
RadimaX's Groups
Community Mapper Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom mapping in the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
yes about those trees with roots are they induvidually clipped with a patch cylinder or is the river side a large clip on its own but will have a fence around it later? was just curious what the plan was in that vicinity.
Face to Face
Date Registered: 6 October 2013
Last active: 12 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
More
Signature
Maya <3

Let's Play some osu!
MrDunlop4's Groups
MrDunlop4's Contact & Social LinksNelielexy0Nelielexy0CSMrDunlop4NelieleyNelielexy0Nelielexy0
WOW :O

WAW Styled?! Nice
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
This user is deleted :(
This looks fantastic!

The rocks on the 7th pic on the left look a little stretched, maybe natural them? And what is the name about?  ???
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 29 March 2014
Last active: 2 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
Signature
Please give me beta access, I would LOVE to test CO-OP
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
hey man, is it going to be just stock W@W weapons, or will there be custom weapons in this (why not do both?)
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 8 February 2015
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Still Kickin'
Signature

Andy Whelan's Groups
Andy Whelan's Contact & Social LinksAndyWhelanAndyWhelan01AndyWhelan
The details look really good, and yeah will there be weapons from other cods?

Loading ...