More
Personal Quote
(_̅(_̅м̅a̅я̅i̅j̅u̅a̅n̅a̅_̅0 ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้
Signature
▒█▀▄▀█ ░█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▀▀█  ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█░░ ▀█▀ ▀▀█▀▀ ▒█▀▀▀
▒█▒█▒█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▄▄▀  ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█░░ ▒█░ ░▒█░░ ▒█▀▀▀
▒█░░▒█ ▒█░▒█ ▒█░░░ ▒█░░░ ▒█▄▄▄ ▒█░▒█  ▒█▄▄▄ ▒█▄▄ ▄█▄ ░▒█░░ ▒█▄▄▄
RadimaX's Groups
Community Mapper Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom mapping in the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
steviewonder87 haha you forgot to ask for advance fish AI :P no game is complete without that
broken avatar :(
The Doctor
Date Registered: 26 March 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
timelordalex's Contact & Social Links
god no, the VR-11 sucks
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
This user is deleted :(
steviewonder87 haha you forgot to ask for advance fish AI :P no game is complete without that

So you're saying you don't already have these?! Not sure I want to even play this map anymore... :kidding:
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
god no, the VR-11 sucks
Then I guess you haven't used it right yet... :P
Date Registered: 10 October 2014
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
'U 'Avin a Giggle der' M8?'
Signature
Loading Fucks to give....50%
GdayitsVishnu's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
GdayitsVishnu's Contact & Social Linksgunitmaynejezzayhayza
If they are so easy to do then why don't you download the mod tools, make a map, and port them yourself.

I'm not a mapper i can't map for crap, I'm just saying what i want to say, you don't have to do any of them, guys stop being so hostile and jumping on me for having an idea which I'm pretty sure that's what the comments section is for...

i don't really read into things because most of the time i don't understand it, all this back story and bulls**t so please don't assume i know all this stuff... cause i don't!

i thought these weapons were easy because I've seen so many people do it before, I've been told its easy for OTHER mappers to do so don't judge me

that goes for all of you.
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 3 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
conn6orsuper117's Groups
conn6orsuper117's Contact & Social LinksConn6orsuper117ITS-CS117

How about this:
You guys should add a Harpoon that is a multi-barrel harpoon. Kind of similar to Blundergat...
... and explosive like the scavenger, and when pack-a-punched they will become monkey bomb like :D
name, the L0chn33s12 and pack-a-punched: the Kr4k3n2012
Please Jbird? :alone:
Date Registered: 16 October 2014
Last active: 9 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
n122q45's Groups
n122q45's Contact & Social Links
If it's not too much trouble, can you guys add the following (don't worry they're really easy  :P)

The giant squid thing from Extinction.
Paralyser.
Denizens.
George from COTD.
Ghosts guns.
Tranzit bus.
the squid is easy to do and frankly not worth it(even though i have to do it :'( ). also it requires alot of effort to make the anims
the only thing that would somewhat be interesting would be george, but not in this map
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
the squid is easy to do and frankly not worth it(even though i have to do it :'( ). also it requires alot of effort to make the anims
the only thing that would somewhat be interesting would be george, but not in this map
:facepalm:
The Doctor
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups

Or because it generally does suck, some of the community rate it among the top 10 worst mystery box weapons lol, i know what it does, it still doesnt make it a good weapon, you should be excited to see a WW in the box i see that (and now the ray gun) and im like ugh
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
Or because it generally does suck, some of the community rate it among the top 10 worst mystery box weapons lol, i know what it does, it still doesnt make it a good weapon, you should be excited to see a WW in the box i see that (and now the ray gun) and im like ugh
IMO I like it because if you use it correctly, it ReKtS. Blows up trains, calms down George, temporary bait for zombies to get away, and gives your friends an insta-kill/zombie blood. When most of the little "top 5'ers" do their count downs on this WW, they don't even know its secondary effects - which to me is sad. Mostly because if they did know them, it would be respected more.  :P

Also not fire shots or anything but, the winter's howl is also rated one of the worst WW's by the community as well... ::)
Date Registered: 26 December 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Have a disc copy of W@W, which is why steam doesn't display it
WaW: XxIceBearxX
Steam: Nightmare_Pie
Black Ops 3 Emblems
mxtxm's Groups
mxtxm's Contact & Social LinksNightmare_Pie
IMO I like it because if you use it correctly, it ReKtS. Blows up trains, calms down George, temporary bait for zombies to get away, and gives your friends an insta-kill/zombie blood. When most of the little "top 5'ers" do their count downs on this WW, they don't even know its secondary effects - which to me is sad. Mostly because if they did know them, it would be respected more.  :P
IMO, the PaPed version is complete garbage. Sure it turns them human and the humans attract the zombies, but you could just do the same thing with the Awful Lawton(Crossbow). The difference is the crossbow actually kills them.
As for the Upgraded VR-11, it's absolutely one of my favorites to use on CotD( I don't take the VR-11 out of the box unless I have enough to pap it or have mule kick.) I also think that it is 100% needed to get to really high rounds(50+) on co-op. It's explosive ability is just icing on the cake.
The Doctor
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups

Also not fire shots or anything but, the winter's howl is also rated one of the worst WW's by the community as well... ::)

I'm aware of those effects, but it still doesnt make it great. Few like the Howl because it is not insta kill, i like it as its the only weapon to get me out of corners, they complain about ammo too, despite having the most ammo joint with the shrink ray in the case of WWs. UGX made it even better, but reduced the ammo, v1.1 will make it more balanced
Date Registered: 22 February 2013
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
Every map needs a Panzer Soldat
Signature
HexPieRadiBirds Magical Fun Time Water Hole
AwesomePieMan's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
AwesomePieMan's Contact & Social Links
Can we stop discussing wonder weapons that wont be in the map please?
Senpai
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Box Mappers Elite
My Groups
More
More
arceus's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
arceus's Contact & Social LinksarceusNT
Can we stop discussing wonder weapons that wont be in the map please?
ok pieman,.......... winters howl? just wondering?

Last Edit: November 10, 2014, 04:45:16 pm by arceus
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
ok pieman,.......... winters howl? just wondering?
Id be very surprised if they do that, considering the winter's howl will be in frostbite... Also we have seen the winter's howl many a times in maps, im sure they would surprise us with something new/never seen in CZ's before...

Loading ...