Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
JIGGLYPUFF used SING! YOU fell asleep!
Signature
Soy-Yo's Groups
Soy-Yo's Contact & Social LinksSoy-yoElCerdoRey
I am awful at scripting haha. If a scripter sees this and wants to give it a wack, it is all them. I would love to see these implemented in some way. I personally think that variations of these would be best served for an easter egg. People would complain about having to complete so many tasks for perks
If I finish my map soon (:please:) and nobody does it before, I can try to script it for you if you want.

If you want a possible variation, I use something kind of "similar" in my map to unlock perk slots. You can let players have four slots and then they have to do the quest to be able to buy that perk as an extra perk slot. For example, don't know... :D
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 17 January 2015
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Professional Change Counter
Signature

zombie lover / beta tester in training / perfectly loved
I'm a man with a lot of free time on my hands, here's some ideas

Deadshot: Shooter arcade type of mini game, (just like the buried easter egg) but you need to get a certain percentage of headshots to get the prize, but you have a certain amount of time before the targets go back down.

Stamina-Up: Mini game that tests your speed. Somewhat like Samantha says but there's a screen that plays a sequence of random numbers, and you have to input the numbers on screens to keyboards that have numbers labeled on them.

Electric Cherry: There's a broken bumper cart station where the carts are scattered around broken and what not except for one. You have to go around finding little batteries or little energy filled bottles (anything idk) to re-power that cart. (Tbh idk where I was going with this but I was thinking of the carts that are connected to a wired ceiling)

Jugg:
This can be like one of those strength tests but you're missing the mallet, you would have to go find the mallet somewhere in the map and hit the machine.

Quick Revive: Idk what attraction this could be but. (Co-op) To activate the machine you would need to push a button, and right away have a player go down next to the machine and revived. (Solo) This can just be more of a zombie soul deal.

Mule Kick: This can be at a sight seeing tent. To "see your future" you would have to find a backpack somewhere around the map and give it to the teller, after you give them the backpack you would have to sacrifice a gun of the players choice. (I thought backpack because where else would you keep that 3rd gun lol)

Speed Cola: (Tbh I have no idea for this) This can be more of a timed thing, for example if you hear a hawk screeching that indicates when you can start the mini game (but just to make it easier the cry or whatever noise there is would be louder closer to that attraction and would sound weaker the farther you are from it). In this you would have to hit a button around when the hawk cries, after that you would have to quickly hit signs in a particular order as fast as you can or else you lose and you have to wait for the next hawk cry.

Doubletap: At any booth there's a hidden rag doll or any model that you would have to shoot a certain amount of bullets at. (For example a whole b23r clip to their body).

Tombstone: Again zombie souls at a head grave hidden at an attraction.

Again they're just ideas and would be cool to see these actually work.
And all these challenges after completed would shine a perk bottle at the attraction according to however many players there are. (OR to be simple they would just power the machines).

Now that's a lot of free time... I've honestly only read a few of these ideas and absolutely love them. Definitely would like to see some of these implemented into the map, but that's Nate's call :P :D I also like the idea for Mule Kick of one of those electric bull rides (not sure how that would work) but this list is a fantastic start!
Last Edit: February 12, 2016, 12:37:47 am by Xperience
Date Registered: 23 February 2015
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Joeycx's Groups
Joeycx's Contact & Social Links
Loving the theme :) I don't think many people messed with the carnival theme, since there isn't much resources in waw to do so lol but i'm looking forward to a very twisted map :)
Date Registered: 2 November 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Embrace the Darkness
Tim Smith's Groups
Tim Smith's Contact & Social Linkstimsmith90THEREALBaDBoY17TimSmithMy clan Website
Managed to port an xmodel that still needs alot of work:
(Image removed from quote.)
nate my friend i can give you like 30 carnival models or at least guide you on , but raw assets sharing isn't allowed :alone:. Is that a model or you build it your self ? From what game you get that from ?
Last Edit: February 14, 2016, 07:26:46 am by Tim Smith
Date Registered: 18 October 2013
Last active: 12 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
InFInIX's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
InFInIX's Contact & Social Links
Looks nice already i just can't image how it will be continued  :P
Date Registered: 27 October 2013
Last active: 5 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
adfgdagasdf2's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
adfgdagasdf2's Contact & Social Links
Special thanks to Steviewonder87 for the most beautiful worldspawn settings of all time  :rainbow:

Woah, BO3 mod tools came out already? ;)
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Joeycx's Groups
Special thanks to Steviewonder87 for the most beautiful worldspawn settings of all time  :rainbow:

What happened to the point text?
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Joeycx's Groups
I am keeping it that way. I find that font to be very custom :troll:

It got a little screwy because I loaded to many iwi's in my iwd. The iwd just to get the map loaded at the time was 1.3gb haha I have since used tom's iwi tool to get only the used images in:

You can see the font is fixed, but I have discovered holes from colliding blend textures. Didnt know that this was what caused it but Radimax pointed it out in chat. Proper images will be uploaded at some point but I don't mind showing my flaws in the WIP ;)

lololololol the worldspawn and textures looks really good. Please keep updating the map :)
p.s: no no no flaws
Date Registered: 30 July 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Current project: Afterlife
Signature
"The only time you should look back, is to see how far you've come."
I am not giving up at all. If everyone is patient it will be perfect

It's one of those things where it's too hard to be patient when there's another great map in the works, can't wait to be able to play it when it's done.
Date Registered: 2 November 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Embrace the Darkness
Tim Smith's Groups
Tim Smith's Contact & Social Linkstimsmith90THEREALBaDBoY17TimSmithMy clan Website
Pm'd about the models . Check it . Good and nice progress you're doing.
Date Registered: 20 August 2014
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Coding Hobbyist, Application & Web Development
Signature
Undeadmetal's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Undeadmetal's Contact & Social LinksOnlyAGamer
Still looking great I love the carnival/amusement park idea, your work so far already tells me this will probably be one of the best maps.   ;D
RadihaX
Date Registered: 2 September 2012
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Overrun
Lockdown
Overrun (Black Ops Mod)
Snowglobe
Leviathan
Abandoned School
Ski Resort
Leviathan Redux
JBird632's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom mapping in the UGX-Mods community.
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
JBird632's Contact & Social LinksJBird632JBird632JBird632JBird632JBird632Mapper
From this point forward all major contributions will be credited via graffiti throughout the map:
Its nice of you to include the names of people who helped with the map, but I would recommend you blend the graffiti on the walls to make them look like they are warn from the environment.
RadihaX
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
JBird632's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom mapping in the UGX-Mods community.
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
I planned on it. Can't quite find a weathering plugin on paint.net. Aging is rather difficult. Any suggestions on how to do so would be greatly appreciated
Since its a patch all you have to do is add some more vertices and use the terrain editor to set the alpha of specific vertices.
RadihaX
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
JBird632's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
Not quite that simple as the custom texture doesnt behave like a normal alpha blend. It only blends the dark edges. Can't find a tut on custom alpha blends either
It is that simple if you have the correct settings in assetmanager, make sure its the blendfunc is set to blend and dont have the alpha test set to ge128. This way the decal is a blend texture and you can control the blend through the alpha of the vertices of the patch.
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 3 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
conn6orsuper117's Groups
conn6orsuper117's Contact & Social LinksConn6orsuper117ITS-CS117
From this point forward all major contributions will be credited via graffiti throughout the map:

DAAAAMMMNNN!!!!

Not even My Graffiti looks that good
(True Thug life)
Last Edit: February 23, 2016, 06:11:14 am by conn6orsuper117

Loading ...