Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
Dust R I P's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Dust R I P's Contact & Social Links
Hi, I'm presenting my very own first map African Desert.

This takes place somewhere in the middle of nowhere in a desert where 4 random africans find out they have to fend themselves from the undead!

Some pics:

I kinda need some ideas on what to do next with the map.. I got a few areas done as you can see.. But I need some more help for a complete design  :)
broken avatar :(
The Last of Us
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 3 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎
Signature
smasher248's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
smasher248's Contact & Social Linkssmasher248smasher248
looks pretty good so far, but it looks a bit open
Date Registered: 15 January 2015
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
Dust R I P's Groups
Yeah I try to give it a open desert feel, but I am planning on filling it up more. Just no inspiration on what I should add in (structures etc.)
Date Registered: 19 March 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
ALM] Developer
Signature
Bloodsport :- RELEASED -:
-WIP- Cabin Unique :- 75% -:

TheScotchGuy's Groups
TheScotchGuy's Contact & Social LinksTheScotchGuyy
Decent, but as smasher said a bit open, I would suggest using google image's for future inspiration it helps alot if u have a visual image of what you actually want to make.
JbirdHaX
Date Registered: 12 March 2012
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
(_̅(_̅м̅a̅я̅i̅j̅u̅a̅n̅a̅_̅0 ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้
Signature
▒█▀▄▀█ ░█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▀▀█  ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█░░ ▀█▀ ▀▀█▀▀ ▒█▀▀▀
▒█▒█▒█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▄▄▀  ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█░░ ▒█░ ░▒█░░ ▒█▀▀▀
▒█░░▒█ ▒█░▒█ ▒█░░░ ▒█░░░ ▒█▄▄▄ ▒█░▒█  ▒█▄▄▄ ▒█▄▄ ▄█▄ ░▒█░░ ▒█▄▄▄
RadimaX's Groups
Community Mapper Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom mapping in the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
look at cod standards and back at the 9750+ unit sized room you just made, now reduce this by 9000 units give or take...
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
Dust R I P's Groups
look at cod standards and back at the 9750+ unit sized room you just made, now reduce this by 9000 units give or take...

Huh? What do you mean cod standards?
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 3 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
conn6orsuper117's Groups
conn6orsuper117's Contact & Social LinksConn6orsuper117ITS-CS117
You should make it more of a Tranzit feel (with out the TranShit features)

You have 4 main Areas: The Temple, The City, An abandoned Caravan, and the Village.

You can traverse through the desert to the 4 areas, but there is nothing in the desert, making you traverse to the main areas. for example you have a cool wall weapon in the village but there is little to no room to train, so you train out in the desert until you run out of ammo, so you go back to the village.
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
Dust R I P's Groups
Hmm.. yeah.

Like force the players out of that open area because there is no way of getting ammo or weapons.
Date Registered: 14 September 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
Signature
MakeCents's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
I like it. Good start for first map. Recommend risers in the sand of course, maybe editing the fx, and if you keep it that large out there, splitting it up into like 4 or 6 zones for spawning. And of course detailing. Like where two textures meet, like a brick and a drywall, will it really look like that? Little things like that, that I suck at btw, will make a huge difference. Plus your sand should prob flow up and down when it hits the walls and stuff. check out some blackjackjonnyy vids on youtube on terrain patches if you need any help with that. I like the viewarms and the starting pistol.
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
Dust R I P's Groups
I like it. Good start for first map. Recommend risers in the sand of course, maybe editing the fx, and if you keep it that large out there, splitting it up into like 4 or 6 zones for spawning. And of course detailing. Like where two textures meet, like a brick and a drywall, will it really look like that? Little things like that, that I suck at btw, will make a huge difference. Plus your sand should prob flow up and down when it hits the walls and stuff. check out some blackjackjonnyy vids on youtube on terrain patches if you need any help with that. I like the viewarms and the starting pistol.

Thanks :D Right now I got some problems with scripting.. and as for decals and stuff, I have some issues with making them properly.. because they always tend to mess up ingame somehow
Date Registered: 8 September 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
WIL-H's Groups
WIL-H's Contact & Social LinksWIL-HWIL-H16093160WIL
Do you plan to put MW3's weapons, considering that you put the p99 as starting pistol? Also, the texture of the right hand looks weird, but overall, your map looks good.
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
This user is deleted :(
Date Registered: 14 September 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
MakeCents's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
lol, it's a desert. It's a vast mass of endless scary sand. I think he could make it work with maybe a slight earthquake effect and messing up the vison or some sand blast fx... with multiple zones across for dense spawning... You prob won't want to be up there much cause of that, but would be interesting maybe... Maybe a moving mirage somewhere too, lol.
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
Dust R I P's Groups
lol, it's a desert. It's a vast mass of endless scary sand. I think he could make it work with maybe a slight earthquake effect and messing up the vison or some sand blast fx... with multiple zones across for dense spawning... You prob won't want to be up there much cause of that, but would be interesting maybe... Maybe a moving mirage somewhere too, lol.

I just thought about something like a call of the dead fog but fog would be sandstorm. And a LOT and I mean a LOT of ground spawners in that open area. Hey it's a desert afterall.

Loading ...