UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

[VOTE/POLL] UGX Mods & ZomMods Mapping Contest 2015 Submissions!

POLLHOTPINNED
broken avatar :(
Created 8 years ago
by treminaor

Poll

Question: Vote for the best map submission below. Please consider the quality of the map visuals/detail, the quality and amount of custom features, and the quality of the map layout/gameplay style in your vote! There will be a two week period of voting.

1. Dead Palace by Riptide1106 http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,7376.0.html
9 (9%)
2. Zombie San Cristobal by KDXDARK http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,7294.0.html
4 (4%)
3. Strandburg by Centric http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,7575.0.html
1 (1%)
4. The Abandoned Mine by gamer9294 http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,7488.0.html
5 (5%)
5. Abandoned School by JBird632 http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,7276.0.html
39 (39%)
6. Estate of the Dead by jei9363 http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,7349.0.html
6 (6%)
7. Wayne Manor by whippytrout http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,7299.0.html
4 (4%)
8. Plague Island by Noahst http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,7292.0.html
2 (2%)
9. Encampment by ProRevenge http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,7914.0.html
17 (17%)
10. Project Yeti by chromastone10 http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,9214.0.html
13 (13%)

Total Members Voted: 93

Voting closed: December 09, 2015, 09:44:17 pm

Date Registered: 15 October 2014
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
gr00t's Groups
gr00t's Contact & Social Links
I wish users were allowed multiple votes or a point based / weighted distribution system was implemented  (user gets 10 points, can allocate integer amount to one or multiple maps).   I'm guessing the latter isn't possible with SMF software.

I think everyone knows who the winner will be.  I want to vote that direction as well, but have held off.  My concern is that with only one vote per user, the vote results will be so lopsided that 2nd and 3rd place might not reflect the ingenuity a few maps have displayed.

Hopefully that isn't the case.
Date Registered: 12 October 2015
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
RivalGaming's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
RivalGaming's Contact & Social Links☁xRivalGaming☁1RivalGamingxRivalGamingRivalGamingRival Gaming
Can't wait to see who wins!
Date Registered: 8 June 2013
Last active: 3 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Welcome to Luketown
sevengpluke's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
sevengpluke's Contact & Social Linksdalukesevengplukesevengplukesevengplukesevengpluke
Its been two weeks where the winner announcements. Also just like a second ago it says voting closes on the 9th,now it says the 10th :poker:

Announce the winner! :accepted:
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
Its been two weeks where the winner announcements. Also just like a second ago it says voting closes on the 9th,now it says the 10th :poker:

Announce the winner! :accepted:
... Voting closes: December 09, 2015, 02:44:17 pm

Date Registered: 8 June 2013
Last active: 3 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Welcome to Luketown
sevengpluke's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
sevengpluke's Contact & Social Linksdalukesevengplukesevengplukesevengplukesevengpluke

Could be a time zone thing. As I wasn't singed and after signing in it changed :alone:

Two more days it is then :derp:
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
(Image removed from quote.)

Could be a time zone thing. As I wasn't singed and after signing in it changed :alone:

Two more days it is then :derp:
It is timezone dependent, yes. The contest is running in GMT -7 PST. The reason the topic start date is 2 days behind the contest is because I prepared the topic two days in advance. It was delayed because of a map that we had to do extra verification on.
Date Registered: 7 May 2015
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
CraftBrewMan's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
CraftBrewMan's Contact & Social LinksCraftBrewManCraftBrewMan
Ok I am going to test your websites logic here.  I have 19 posts, this is my 20th post so right after this I should be able to submit a vote... right now i cannot!!

Cheers
Date Registered: 8 August 2015
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Misty
Signature
Retaken CANCELED!
----
Misty
Map Progress:
10%
Elzy's Groups
Elzy's Contact & Social LinksElzzy
have not played any of these maps, but this is my time to get playing i guess =p
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
Ok I am going to test your websites logic here.  I have 19 posts, this is my 20th post so right after this I should be able to submit a vote... right now i cannot!!

Cheers
Not until your 20th post gets approved... which this should not have because its spam. But whatever, take your 20th post and cast a vote.
Date Registered: 8 April 2015
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
xxIlluminatixx's Contact & Social LinksNightshade223GamingToot
Huge tie between Abandoned School, and Project Yeti. Both excel in detail, creativity, and custom features. I love the Skrake from Killing Floor on Abandoned School as the boss, and I love the Full-Auto Ray Gun Mark 2 on Project Yeti. I honestly can't decide which to vote for. I mean, the custom M1911 on Project Yeti, and the AW re-skinned KF5 on Abamdoned School to the realistic look of what it's based off of, which is the Sig Sauer MPX, are amazing custom weapons. Also, the modernized Thompson on Abandoned School, and both maps have the Akimbo FMG9s. I guess we will see which map has more votes than the other, but one or both of them better finish in the top 3.  :D
[UGX] Developer
Date Registered: 28 October 2013
Last active: 5 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
UGX Team Member
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
[UGX] Developer
Lukkie1998's Groups
UGX Team Member
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
UGX Chat Moderator Has the ability to mute, kick, or ban chat members for being abusive or breaking the rules of the forum.
2015 Participant
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Only a few hours left until the contest is over! Make sure to cast your vote while you can!
(And while you're at it, make sure you vote for UGX-Mod Mod Of The Year as well!)

Lukkie1998
Last Edit: December 09, 2015, 05:26:39 pm by lukkie1998
Date Registered: 21 June 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Keep Scrolling...
Signature
I Am New Into Mapping And All Of That Kind Of Stuff.I Appreciate Every Help Provided!
LegendHugo's Groups
LegendHugo's Contact & Social LinksHdinis09Hdinis09@hdinis09DonHugo
Only a few hours left until the contest is over! Make sure to cast your vote while you can!
(And while you're at it, make sure you vote for UGX-Mod Mod Of The Year as well!)

Lukkie1998
Done both  ;D
The Voice in your Eyes
Date Registered: 26 June 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Breton boys do what Breton boys do.
Alerion's Groups
The results of the voting will be posted later today!
  • Exofile
  • Deleted Member
Exofile
This user is deleted :(
Congratulations to the winners! What a great event, so many good maps came out.  :gusta:
Date Registered: 7 February 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Donations massively appreciated: paypal.me/DanT98
Signature
Stranded
Nacht Der Untoten: Reimagined
Encampment
Encampment V2: BO3 Mod

Mapper and Weapon Porter - I release what I can of my work for the community to enjoy :)
ProRevenge's Groups
ProRevenge's Contact & Social LinksProRevenge
2nd place :D

Thanks to everyone who voted for my map!
Thanks to HarryBo21 for all your support with the map!

And congratulations to everyone else for the amazing maps!
And well done to Jbird on First Place, Abandoned School definitely deserved it! :D

Loading ...