UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

[Script] LSAT Ammo Counter (+ Usable for other weapons)

HOT
broken avatar :(
Created 8 years ago
by Scobalula
OnionmanVere Bo21
Date Registered: 27 September 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
ok
Signature
Aye mate you don't know me so y don't you shut tf up ok buddy :)

Scobalula's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Scobalula's Contact & Social Links
This uses a hefty bit of FX, prepare yourself for sp00ki FX error m80.

This will play FX based on how much ammo you have on the weapon. Make sure to download first from the bottom of this post. I have also included some info (probably not the best explained) on using another weapon, maybe from Titanfall, etc. as some of them have on weapon displays.

I have included the following:

• Script
  • Rig
  • FX

It's pretty nice to have, and if you want you can modify this for many other things, including using it with other weapons.

Adding the Scripts

Make sure to copy the stuff from the IWD to the respective folders, root\mods\modname\clienscripts folder should go into your mods folder, and make sure to tick it. Ignore the rig folder for now.

First off, open your mapname.csc in root\mods\modname\clientscripts, if it's not there, copy it from root\raw\clientscripts.

Add this below the telsa line:

Code Snippet
Plaintext
thread clientscripts\_zombiemode_lsatammo::init();

In the same csc, mapname.csc, and mapname.gsc, there is a function called preCacheMyFX(), add these in there:

Code Snippet
Plaintext

level._effect["lsat_ammo"] = [];
level._effect["lsat_ammo"][0] = loadfx("scobalula/lsat_numbers/scoba_lsat_num_0");
level._effect["lsat_ammo"][1] = loadfx("scobalula/lsat_numbers/scoba_lsat_num_1");
level._effect["lsat_ammo"][2] = loadfx("scobalula/lsat_numbers/scoba_lsat_num_2");
level._effect["lsat_ammo"][3] = loadfx("scobalula/lsat_numbers/scoba_lsat_num_3");
level._effect["lsat_ammo"][4] = loadfx("scobalula/lsat_numbers/scoba_lsat_num_4");
level._effect["lsat_ammo"][5] = loadfx("scobalula/lsat_numbers/scoba_lsat_num_5");
level._effect["lsat_ammo"][6] = loadfx("scobalula/lsat_numbers/scoba_lsat_num_6");
level._effect["lsat_ammo"][7] = loadfx("scobalula/lsat_numbers/scoba_lsat_num_7");
level._effect["lsat_ammo"][8] = loadfx("scobalula/lsat_numbers/scoba_lsat_num_8");
level._effect["lsat_ammo"][9] = loadfx("scobalula/lsat_numbers/scoba_lsat_num_9");

Make sure to tick the CSC in Launcher. :)

Setting Up/Exporting the model.

Black Ops 2 probably has the engine handle this, so we need joints to play the fx on.

To make this easier, I have included a rig. You NEED to export the model, this is only a rig, I can't release the model.

I won't be answered Maya questions, sorry.  :(

Adding to CSV.

Add the following to any of your CSVs:

Code Snippet
Plaintext
fx,scobalula/lsat_numbers/scoba_lsat_num_9
fx,scobalula/lsat_numbers/scoba_lsat_num_8
fx,scobalula/lsat_numbers/scoba_lsat_num_7
fx,scobalula/lsat_numbers/scoba_lsat_num_6
fx,scobalula/lsat_numbers/scoba_lsat_num_5
fx,scobalula/lsat_numbers/scoba_lsat_num_4
fx,scobalula/lsat_numbers/scoba_lsat_num_3
fx,scobalula/lsat_numbers/scoba_lsat_num_2
fx,scobalula/lsat_numbers/scoba_lsat_num_1
fx,scobalula/lsat_numbers/scoba_lsat_num_0
material,gfx_lsat_ammo_count
material,gfx_lsat_ammo_count2

And that should be it. :) Let me know if you run into any issues with the FX or script. :) If I forgot to include something let me know, I probably did, lol.

For using with your own weapon read the README.h, open in program like Notepad++ for easier reading, I am not good at writing up tutorials like that so it's possibly not explained well, if you need assistance with it contact me.

Credits:
Lilrifa: Assistance with FX
HitmanVere: Assistance with FX
Soyo: Number Splitting

Spoiler: click to open...
If you want to claim I "stole" something belong to you do so via PM, I want full proof, and stealing an engine function isn't proof.

I know you're trying to help but please don't respond with "x should have done like y", I release this to help, not to be criticized, and it works, so that's all I care about.
Last Edit: May 28, 2016, 06:55:23 pm by Scobalula
Date Registered: 2 November 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Embrace the Darkness
Tim Smith's Groups
Tim Smith's Contact & Social Linkstimsmith90THEREALBaDBoY17TimSmithMy clan Website
Good stuff man. 1+. Fun fact i was just Pm'ing Blunt about it. Matter of fact will this work with titanfall guns ?
OnionmanVere Bo21
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
ok
Scobalula's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Good stuff man. 1+. Fun fact i was just Pm'ing Blunt about it. Matter of fact will this work with titanfall guns ?

Thanks, it can modified to work with Titan fall weapons, depending on joint names.

• steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
This user is deleted :(
You're getting good at this scripting lark Scoba ;)
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
Good work scob
[UGX] Documentation Writer & Programmer
Date Registered: 23 August 2013
Last active: 6 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX Team Member
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
(ง º ω º )ง u wont sum m8y?
Signature
Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
DidUknowiPwn's Groups
UGX Team Member
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
You should delete the FX if they're not used.
Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 03:15:13 pm by DidUknowiPwn
Date Registered: 8 January 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
FinalKill9175's Groups
FinalKill9175's Contact & Social LinksFinalKillGamingFinalKill917FinalKill9175
 :rainbow: :rainbow: will definitely do this! +1 thanks!
OnionmanVere Bo21
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
ok
Scobalula's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
:rainbow: :rainbow: will definitely do this! +1 thanks!

No problem at all, happy to help. :)

Good work scob

You're getting good at this scripting lark Scoba ;)

Thanks. :D
OnionmanVere Bo21
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
ok
Scobalula's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Looks like NSZ weapons v1.4 will have an LSAT counter and new muzzles effects thanks to you and Stevie

Nice man, would be nice to see more maps with it. :D
Date Registered: 8 January 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
It's my hobby
FinalKill9175's Groups
FinalKill9175's Contact & Social LinksFinalKillGamingFinalKill917FinalKill9175
Nice man, would be nice to see more maps with it. :D
Hey, I can't find anything in the rigs folder  :-\
OnionmanVere Bo21
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
ok
Scobalula's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Hey, I can't find anything in the rigs folder  :-\

Oops, fixed and re-uploaded. :)
OnionmanVere Bo21
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
ok
Scobalula's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
I will be releasing an update today once I write up documentation that will allow people to include their own weapons, along with info on how to do it, set up tags, etc.

Here's an example of the LSAT and RE-45 at the same time with no issues.

Double Post Merge: May 28, 2016, 06:54:11 pm
Updated.
Last Edit: May 28, 2016, 06:54:11 pm by Scobalula
Date Registered: 30 December 2012
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
My preferred name is "xSanchez78".
Check me out here: www.steamcommunity.com/id/xSanchez78
alaurenc9's Groups
alaurenc9's Contact & Social LinksxSanchez78xSanchez78xSanchez78xSanchez78xSanchez78xSanchez78
So I made my own version of this and it was very problematic, because I could not figure out how to get the timing correct, and the fx would double or flash and all this other shit, anyways I copied your gdt for my materials because that's the only thing different about yours and mine, because those setting somehow make the new fx replace the last fx or how does that even work? Anyways I copied it into my gdt and it looks pretty good now, except for one thing. The new fx played in the loop does replace the last number when it changes, but my fx are constantly like, doubled. And there is nothing different between my gdt or fx settings from yours. Have any idea what is wrong?

And yes, I'll credit you -_-
Date Registered: 17 December 2013
Respect
1,404Add +1
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Scripter Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
It aint much, if it aint Dutch
Signature
BluntStuffy's Groups
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
BluntStuffy's Contact & Social LinksBluntstuffy@BluntZombieBluntStuffyStuffyZombie
So I made my own version of this and it was very problematic, because I could not figure out how to get the timing correct, and the fx would double or flash and all this other shit, anyways I copied your gdt for my materials because that's the only thing different about yours and mine, because those setting somehow make the new fx replace the last fx or how does that even work? Anyways I copied it into my gdt and it looks pretty good now, except for one thing. The new fx played in the loop does replace the last number when it changes, but my fx are constantly like, doubled. And there is nothing different between my gdt or fx settings from yours. Have any idea what is wrong?

Like i told you in pm before, it's all about the timing. You're fx-life time is prob too long ( causing two fx' to show up, and it looking laggy when you move around quickly ) I use 15m miliseconds, so 0.015 as life-time in fx-ed. And loop the fx with a realwait(0.01). It's not to do with the materials, its just the timing..
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha

I helped Scoba with FX, since he had issue of it flickering. Turned out he had set FX count 0 to 1. Maybe you have added random value as well, so it shows doubled, for example, 1 to 1?
Last Edit: June 04, 2016, 04:56:40 pm by HitmanVere

Loading ...