My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
Signature
DeathBringerZen's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Moved to "Games" :)

Ghosts is shit, and their answer to zombies was poor. Why else would it have been 50% off and have a free to play weekend..? :D Its not selling as well as normal and they are scared. I can't remember the last time I saw a CoD game on sale for more than $10 off. Fuck's sake they still charge $20+ for CoD4/5.

They better be worried about Titanfall...

broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 24 September 2012
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Letting Zombies eat my brains since 82
Signature
Zombiejelly's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Zombiejelly's Contact & Social LinksZombiejelly115Zombiejelly115@BradtimmsZombiejelly
I have only played it a total of 2-3 hrs and most of that was campaign. I had high hopes for extinction and was really disappointed
Date Registered: 27 December 2013
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
My friend bought Ghost and I played only the alien mode for several times, but first I asked someone else to play a mission to unlock the alien mode as I wasn't interested to do it myself - and that was the end of Ghost for me, back to zombies. The alien mode was a good idea, but they didn't think about the addiction gameplay formula like the zombie mode has. They simply lack of ideas or they maybe have great ideas but in spite they don't put everything on the table and shit is the result of their product. :P

My view of such alien mode would be a scary survival against hordes of bloody aliens attacking like in the movies of Sigourney Weaver's Aliens in a continuous fighting style like zombie mode. If you look at Halo it even could have a survival mode implemented, Spartans like Master Chief and Arbiters against the nasty, spooky hordes of parasites...

The direction cod is going is weird, 3 companies now making cod which means we get same shit of 3x solo campaign and mp where 3arch as the only one making a step forward with zombies. They have to change things, in  my opinion 3arch has to go with zombies as a standalone game with zombies only dlc's. IW and Sldgehammer could take over solo and mp or whatever, but IW must improve their alien mode 1000% and make it addictive, this what they offer is desperate. However, as Trem said, Titanfall could be dangerous for them and kill their mp. Tbh, Activision would deserve that, for all the shit they did to many fans all the years.
Last Edit: February 28, 2014, 08:15:18 pm by Safetrance
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
Well, technically Fire Fight was their call to a survival game mode, but i get what you mean. A flood-like survival game mode would be fun (i mean against an onslaught of AI not Infection/Flood). And Spartan Ops was an interesting concept, but i prefer Fire Fight... :please:
  • n123q45
  • Deleted Member
n123q45
This user is deleted :(
ghosts was terrible, the maps were poorly designed ( even cod 4/mw2/mw3 combined had less graphical glitches than ghosts ), the maps are broken ( meaning they aren't smooth ), the killstreaks are overpowered ( especially a chopper that shoots missels ), theres 3 guns that can kill in 2 or 3 shots, the player's heath is decreased 25-35%, there is no ping detection which doesnt help us when trying to see if they are using a lag switch, then they tried ripping off zombies with extinction ( which is almost as bad as survival ) where its linear and repetiative and barely changes. then they tried putting in teeth to make it easier for the 'nubs' but the reason they did that was so they could force you to play their maps more.

some good things: the models were nicely done, they brought back a reason to get a high killstreak ( KEM ), the ui ( user interface/ menues/hud ) looks amazing, the soundtrack in the background and also the ambient noises were pretty good. they finally added female players ( negative: but this is limited ), and finally no javalin to blow people up from across map ( even thought hey were about to put it in and the model is still there )
Date Registered: 28 July 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
Pizza that is all.
Signature
There's no better feeling in the world than a warm pizza box on your lap.
SoulTaker's Groups
SoulTaker's Contact & Social Links
At first I enjoyed Ghosts a lot. Then it quickly got boring. I did like the campaign, I think it was one of the best, but it quickly got boring and rage filled.
Date Registered: 17 June 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
C# Programmer
Signature
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▄▀█ ░▀░ █░█ █▀▀ █░░█ █░░
▒█▄▄▀ █▀▀ █░▀░█ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄ █▀▀ █░░█ █░░
▒█░▒█ ▀▀▀ ▀░░░▀ ▀▀▀ ▀░▀ ▀░░ ░▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
A few cups of coffee a day keeps the doctor away, indeed. -Remixful
Remixful's Groups
Remixful's Contact & Social LinksRemixfulRemixful
Never played it, Never will.
#MLG
"11/10 Mediocre - IGN"
Swag Commander ( ͡
Date Registered: 12 January 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Dat feel when anims "fall from sky" ;)
CyberMan1011's Groups
CyberMan1011's Contact & Social Linkscyberman1011

Date Registered: 18 May 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
2014 Contest Winner
My Groups
More
More
moonmaster1's Groups
2014 Contest Winner
I enjoyed it but I got bored with it rather quickly.

I still go back to it when I get bored of shooting zombies but shovel knight has my full attention ATM.
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 29 March 2014
Last active: 3 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
Signature
Please give me beta access, I would LOVE to test CO-OP
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
To me, it is the biggest let down after all the hype went up for it. e.g. more guns, perks etc, had me going for the early months but then, after a while, once the game came out, i just didn't like it at all really
Date Registered: 28 July 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
Pizza that is all.
SoulTaker's Groups
SoulTaker's Contact & Social Links
To be honest I feel like the game sucked only because we had such high hopes and brought into the hype. Black Ops 2 was highly hated last year but now this year people are saying it's 10x better.
Date Registered: 27 February 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Signature
I like the half of you double so much that you must earn it, or the double!
Cold_banana's Groups
Cold_banana's Contact & Social LinksCold-Bananathekingofmk7
shittest game ever

Loading ...