UGX Team Member
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
(ง º ω º )ง u wont sum m8y?
Signature
Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
DidUknowiPwn's Groups
UGX Team Member
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Is there a way to do the following:
1) Tab out to the external console without crashing the game (it always crashes when I tab out)
2) Use either the internal/external console to change how many points I have (even if I need sv_cheats to be true)

Also, perhaps you can make a new addition to this mod: allowing players to make macros for typing stuff in chat. Specifically, I want to have a button put a lenny into the chat (does W@W's chat even support unicode? If not, perhaps that's another spot for modification)

Besides all of that, this is great. It's a truly fantastic, well-built tool. I applaud you sir.
1) I'll check it out, though I haven't heard of this before.
2) Console can't do anything about that since it's controlled by script/stringtable
3) Adding new letters into fonts is impossible because of how CoD does fonts. They read from a compiled font then the information from that is passed to the IWI its font is defined in and will show the character from there based on the position in that certain.
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 20 July 2013
Last active: 2 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
AoKMiKeY's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
AoKMiKeY's Contact & Social Links
Welp after a month or two I decided to release T4M in its current state. Mainly because all three developers will be

This is a awesome project and something we have needed someone to do for way to long. Thank you. By the way. If your update you github I will help out :P
Last Edit: November 03, 2015, 12:08:25 am by AoKMiKeY
[UGX] Documentation Writer & Programmer
Date Registered: 23 August 2013
Last active: 6 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX Team Member
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
DidUknowiPwn's Groups
UGX Team Member
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha

This is a awesome project and something we have needed someone to do for way to long. Thank you. By the way. If your update you github I will help out :P
Can't really push updates to it because I'd rather not want some random script kiddie to build a malicious version of the mod and publish it in their maps.
Date Registered: 1 February 2015
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Newbie in IT, only wanted to do film.
Signature
"When in doubt, go flat out"
sampoltex's Groups
sampoltex's Contact & Social Links@RoyalFranzYTNFSVocaloid007
my copy of the game never came with a d3d9 file, is that normal?
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX Team Member
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
DidUknowiPwn's Groups
UGX Team Member
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
my copy of the game never came with a d3d9 file, is that normal?
Yes it is normal.
Date Registered: 22 February 2015
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Gen VI Breeding Expert
wundrweapon's Groups
1) I'll check it out, though I haven't heard of this before.
2) Console can't do anything about that since it's controlled by script/stringtable
3) Adding new letters into fonts is impossible because of how CoD does fonts. They read from a compiled font then the information from that is passed to the IWI its font is defined in and will show the character from there based on the position in that certain.

Well, that sucks. Is there any way I can do so without doing my own scripting (which, knowing my knowledge of non-Java programming languages, will make my computer implode)?
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
Is there a way to do the following:
1) Tab out to the external console without crashing the game (it always crashes when I tab out)
run in windowed
Date Registered: 12 December 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
LMAO
MidgetBlaster's Groups
Is there a way to make an installer for the file?
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
Not my fault I didn't modify anything around that area.
The function that it's called from is ScrCmd_detach which is a GSC function.

http://i.imgur.com/AfukvCx.png

Double Post Merge: October 11, 2015, 04:21:03 pm
Well about it being included since the dll is always going through modifications it wouldn't be right to include it in a installer, unless the installer would pull the updated link every time or someone would host the dll on their server then it could be downloaded straight from there.

Only reason I haven't made an installer or something of that note is because this is still a W.I.P. it's released under its current state in order to find issues/requests people want before I release a major version.
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX Team Member
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
DidUknowiPwn's Groups
UGX Team Member
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
Is there a way to make an installer for the file?
Just create a 7zip archive installer I suppose.
I seriously don't understand how people don't understand "place it in your WaW root folder". How does that not make sense?

And as rementioned by Harry the DLL is changing every so often and when there's an update there's some beneficiary stuff added into it. I don't want people to be stuck in an older version.
Last Edit: November 04, 2015, 04:23:58 pm by DidUknowiPwn
Date Registered: 20 July 2013
Last active: 2 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
AoKMiKeY's Groups
AoKMiKeY's Contact & Social Links
Just create a 7zip archive installer I suppose.
I seriously don't understand how people don't understand "place it in your WaW root folder". How does that not make sense?

And as rementioned by Harry the DLL is changing every so often and when there's an update there's some beneficiary stuff added into it. I don't want people to be stuck in an older version.

Add a auto updater. It should not be to hard. If you need file hosting just PM me and I can give you some of mine :P Also can you unlock the third-person dvars please?
Date Registered: 24 December 2014
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
blamedplanetz's Groups
blamedplanetz's Contact & Social Linksjamppapelaahttps://www.youtube.com/c
How i can get "LanFixed" version?
 :)
Date Registered: 22 February 2015
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Gen VI Breeding Expert
wundrweapon's Groups
can you unlock the third-person dvars please?

agree
Date Registered: 14 September 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
Signature
MakeCents's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
I've avoided this for some time, until after orbit, cause I want to get it in under the limits, fear of the unknown, and whatever. I dl'd it for some comp map, which i didn't even play, but when I loaded orbit later to test I noticed that the strange random issues I was having were gone...  :o It didn't load steam and I could test without signing on and off and having hunk error issues.

Now I am in love and wonder if there are plans to add this to any map installers? I think that would be even better than creating an installer for just this. I think it would be great to have this as the norm, and when the map installed checked if it was there, and if not, added it, or at least asked to add it.

I haven't noticed any issues yet with any other maps with it being installed.

I also wonder what the over all consensus is on this? Are people using it in maps and are the majority of zombie players downloading it to play these maps? (I think that would be a nonissue if it was part of the map installer of course). I ask because I am at a turning point on orbit now that I have used this. I can use this and prob get orbit how I wanted, or remove a few things and be fine without it...
Date Registered: 24 April 2013
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
whippytrout's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
whippytrout's Contact & Social LinksWhippyTroutWhippyTrout
I love this mod too! I'm always hitting unexpected errors and limits and this mod kills them all. I love not having to worry about limits, it let's you unlock your imagination and do things you normally can't.   :D

Loading ...