My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
//This is a comment
Signature
fusorf's Groups
fusorf's Contact & Social LinksfusorffusorfFireFusorf
Hi everyone :)
I have searched everywhere for a method to extract textures from black ops 3, without sucess.
Could you help me with this ? I doubt it's impossible because I already have seen weapon ports and more.
Thanks !
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 2 November 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Embrace the Darkness
Tim Smith's Groups
Tim Smith's Contact & Social Linkstimsmith90THEREALBaDBoY17TimSmithMy clan Website
No there isn't. We already got all the models for bo3 beta and some for Soe,giant,der esindrache. From someguy. So there isn't a way.
Date Registered: 25 July 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
//This is a comment
fusorf's Groups
fusorf's Contact & Social LinksfusorffusorfFireFusorf
Oh ok well so I will have to find another way to get the BO3 perk shaders in high quality.

If somebody could run the game in in 4K, use a perkalcoholic on Der Eisendrache and take an uncompressed .png screenshot  that would be very kind ^^
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Embrace the Darkness
Tim Smith's Groups
Tim Smith's Contact & Social Linkstimsmith90THEREALBaDBoY17TimSmithMy clan Website
Bo3 perk shaders aren't hard to do. Hitman did them in photoshop. You just need to take a good look at them and do them. I did them. But it took me 2 hours for 4 perks only.
Date Registered: 30 December 2012
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
My preferred name is "xSanchez78".
Check me out here: www.steamcommunity.com/id/xSanchez78
alaurenc9's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
alaurenc9's Contact & Social LinksxSanchez78xSanchez78xSanchez78xSanchez78xSanchez78xSanchez78
From someguy.
Yeah I'm pretty sure the only ways that those models and stuffs were retrieved were through illegal methods, and that this 'someguy' has had a nice visit from 3arc lawyers. So don't try. Until tom-bmx makes a legal way.
Date Registered: 12 October 2013
Last active: 2 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
pmr4's Groups
pmr4's Contact & Social Linkspmr360pmr360
Yeah I'm pretty sure the only ways that those models and stuffs were retrieved were through illegal methods, and that this 'someguy' has had a nice visit from 3arc lawyers. So don't try. Until tom-bmx makes a legal way.

Why cant we extract textures or models from bo3?
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha

lmao
OnionmanVere Bo21
Date Registered: 27 September 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
ok
Signature
Aye mate you don't know me so y don't you shut tf up ok buddy :)

Scobalula's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Scobalula's Contact & Social Links

Technically you can, but the tool that was released to extract them doesn't work with the updated Steam version.

Is that so? Also explains why all the links to the tool, released models, etc. are still up and usable. I'm pretty sure if Treyarch gave him a visit it would have not been in their best interest to also have all these downloads taken down.
Last Edit: May 11, 2016, 10:48:19 am by Scobalula
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
This user is deleted :(

Lol how the fuck is m0xf's tool any more 'illegal' than Tom's tools? You don't half come out with some bullshit.
The Last of Us
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 12 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎
Signature
smasher248's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
smasher248's Contact & Social Linkssmasher248smasher248

what do u mean why? try it your self
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Embrace the Darkness
Tim Smith's Groups
Thou we don't have everything from bo3. some stuff is missing/not working. Like some col maps won't open at all. So you have to convert it and then use tom's tools for decompiling the iwi and turning it to a dds format. And mess with it. :please:. "TREYARCH MY ASS".
Date Registered: 4 August 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Famous User
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
not real
LilRobot's Groups
Famous User
Famous User
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
LilRobot's Contact & Social LinkslilrobawtlilrobotDrLilRobotDrLilRobot
Thou we don't have everything from bo3. some stuff is missing/not working. Like some col maps won't open at all. So you have to convert it and then use tom's tools for decompiling the iwi and turning it to a dds format. And mess with it. :please:. "TREYARCH MY ASS".

none of the supplied assets are in IWI format, all of them are in DDS ARGB8888 Compression format, with a special header designed specifically for their build of the engine. all you'd have to do is run them through Noesis or VTFEdit and convert them back into a more common format of DDS compression, or to TGA. (or just pick up the newest version of the Photoshop DDS plugin--that supports the Black Ops 3 header.)

they also have new engine lighting interpretation, so on some meshes you'll have to overlay the Specular Color texture over the top of the Color Map, with a 20-30% opacity setting.

texture extraction is possible through some methods, but it's very time consuming and requires a chunk of effort to take care of, as it involves taking a "frame" of the game's loaded textures & meshes and saving them yourself. (look up intel gpa ripper.)

an example of doing this successfully
however, if you also want to steal the mesh, it won't have UV's, so you'll have to sit down and do it yourself like i did.

this statement is actually incredible.

what about Tom's tools makes it any more legal? m0xf and Tom's tool serve the same purpose, and just complete the action differently. both are very illegal, but both leave the companies not really caring--after all, it helps sell World At War & Black Ops games on PC.

in fact, Tom's actions are much more illegal than the tools either of these users provide, as he takes money under-the-table for assets from the games, and disguises them as "donations"
Last Edit: May 11, 2016, 02:08:42 pm by LilRobot
Date Registered: 30 December 2012
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
alaurenc9's Groups
alaurenc9's Contact & Social LinksxSanchez78xSanchez78xSanchez78xSanchez78xSanchez78xSanchez78
Idk guys that is just what I heard and thought to be true so I obviously could be wrong. I just heard the guy got a visit from some lawyers or arrested or something, never gave this rumor much thought. I was just advising not to try... for now. But if there are some solid and safe ways to do it then people definitely should do it and get some nice BO3 textures.
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Embrace the Darkness
Tim Smith's Groups
I never said anything about the images are in a iwi format. My point was some images won't open at all. So they need to be converted directly via assman. And then decompile the image i just converted with tom iwi to dds. To get it to work with paint. But today i'm gonna install photoshop and actually try your method. +1 for telling me.

Loading ...