UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Renaissance Mod ( Final Update: 11-20-2019 )

HOT
broken avatar :(
Created 5 years ago
by NikolaiLikesVodka
Date Registered: 5 December 2019
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Khalilou98's Groups
Khalilou98's Contact & Social Links
Can someone help me how to play this mod with friends :)?
Date Registered: 26 January 2020
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
yoyoyoyoyoyoyo's Contact & Social Links
While we both appreciate the length of your post, let me just quickly sum up our responses.

1. More weapons literally *CANNOT* be added
2. The maps failing to load and the fixes/ways around them are *HEAVILY* discussed on the main thread
3. CoD Mobile Zombies and it's features are absolutely dogshit
4. @NikolaiLikesVodka and partially I will never bother making a mod like this. It is the most unrewarding, unfulfilling, repulsive experience either of us have ever been through. The shitty questions we get on this forum, the fact that many parts of this mod were unfinished due to laziness, lack of time, or the fact that the files to build the .ff were completely lost, and the lack of over all attention/appreciation that this mod got has made us both so suicidal that we could take turns shredding the skin off of our dicks with a cheese grater and sticking what's left into a pizza oven to burn. ( DM me if you want a picture of that )
Lol this post is hilarious. I feel your guys pain. I love the mod. I got a bunch of friends to play it. To anyone playing with 4 people Nacht Der Untoten works really well for loading the game up with 4 people.
Date Registered: 3 November 2014
Last active: 7 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
Lord-san's Groups
Lord-san's Contact & Social Linkszsclordilord11Lord-san5102Black
New Try beating the game before no zombies strange glitch. 2 games 1 fail 1 flawless g g, i still like so much this mod.

Ascension

https://youtu.be/9Jk5NDNDovo
Date Registered: 6 February 2020
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
aadibhaskar's Groups
aadibhaskar's Contact & Social Links
I was wondering if you could us either this mod or any other mod with the bgt5 other bgamerqmods and if so how to do that. (i’m still new around here)
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
Hi bro, can I use some scenes of the trailer of this mod? because I am working on a new trailer of this mod and I would like to use some of your scenes, I hope I have expressed myself well (PD: sorry for using this medium to contact you is that I did not find another one, sorry :'( )
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Lord-san's Groups
Nacht Der Untoten try, 1 fail but second try ok https://youtu.be/IQHkFUi24D4

this map is so awesome, so unique with this mod, the only problem is that you need camp almost all the time if you have luck with the box, if no luck almost is game over.
Date Registered: 24 November 2018
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Thenormalplayer's Contact & Social Links
Man creator, ive never made a commentary complaining in a custom map or actually anything, but the exo boss, or king, IS FUCKING OVERPOWER, and renaissance would be a perfect mod if u balance him or take him away, i love the a super heavy type zombie, but men, this zombie in my opinion is literally unfair because is so hard to kill him that you need specific weapons to kill him like ray gun MK2, this two overpower shotguns, and i dont remember what are ones                                           the other , you need to balance him or take him away of the mod, an balance idea i could give you is thatones you can lower the zombie health problaby even more week than normal zombies if you want and the zombie can keep all the others super powers and even still make that the wonder weapons doesnt have a effect on him. So please i beg of you to take this suggestion i really enjoy this mod, even this mod makes the ray gun great gun and is my favorite zombies mod so please can you nerf the exo boss/the king or take him away please :(
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Lord-san's Groups
New Round 50 gameplay for shi no numa solo https://youtu.be/QoI1Y2i9gdc

Fastest way to kill the panzer with zipline
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Lord-san's Groups
Easter Egg Moon 4 players completed but unfortunly Host Crash while we were wating to the end game with the 10 rounds survive challenge. At least we did it

https://youtu.be/wl-0ZbDSV7E

:D1
Date Registered: 13 April 2020
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
MehdiTalks's Groups
MehdiTalks's Contact & Social Links
Excuse me, is there a way to remove the bosses/advanced-enemies from the mod. I love all the things that are added, but i would much rather have the  enemies stay vanila.
Please help
Date Registered: 19 November 2017
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
IHATETOURISTS's Groups
IHATETOURISTS's Contact & Social Links
Me and a friend tried doing the moon easter egg but could not get past the step where Rictophen places the golden rod in the computer. We have both completed the Call of the Dead easter egg (both with and without the mod) and the Shangri-La easter egg (only with the mod). We make sure Rictophen spawns with the golden rod on moon, but he can never place it in the computer once we get to that step (and yes, the pipe/cable was already placed). Just wondering if this is a mod specific glitch, thanks!
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Lord-san's Groups
Me and a friend tried doing the moon easter egg but could not get past the step where Rictophen places the golden rod in the computer. We have both completed the Call of the Dead easter egg (both with and without the mod) and the Shangri-La easter egg (only with the mod). We make sure Rictophen spawns with the golden rod on moon, but he can never place it in the computer once we get to that step (and yes, the pipe/cable was already placed). Just wondering if this is a mod specific glitch, thanks!
Actually you don´t need to have linked the easters with the mod, you can do it in solo or coop without have other easters like shangri LA or Call Of The Dead, actually i did the moon easter egg with 4 people and all didn´t have the call of the dead and Shangri LA easter eggs.
Date Registered: 17 May 2020
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
lukethackray's Groups
lukethackray's Contact & Social Links
Hi there

Game_mod seems to be broken (for a few people) where it crashes my laptop when trying to switch between mods. Loading up mods work fine if you have a direct to mod shortcut but otherwise I can't load up the mod using the mod selector screen.

Is there a mod shortcut which bypasses the need for the mod selector screen? Or does anyone know how to fix this issue with game_mod?

Cheers!
Date Registered: 12 May 2019
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Azaverte85's Groups
Azaverte85's Contact & Social Links
Hi, first let me tell you that my buddies and I really appreciate your mod have a lot of fun playing it.

I wanted to let you know that on several occasions, on hell hounds rounds, we had a dog stuck inside a window or even in mid air. That's not a big deal but it seems that they can despawn and not respawn elsewhere, preventing you from finishing the round. It happened to us twice recently on Ascension. We suspect that going too far away from a stuck dog is what causes the despawn.

If you can find the time to investigate that and release a patch or give us a workaround or command, we would be very thankful.
Date Registered: 28 May 2020
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Billbobtom's Groups
Billbobtom's Contact & Social Links
Yo man, so when I start up the mod, it always crashes and says "~~gstatic_berlin_rubble01_s-~0965a19a", I don't know why it does, I've tried everything to fix it, I also dont own dlc, so I don't know if that's the problem or not, thank you if you know the solution man

Loading ...