UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Renaissance Mod ( Final Update: 11-20-2019 )

HOT
broken avatar :(
Created 5 years ago
by NikolaiLikesVodka
Date Registered: 22 November 2019
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Ph4nt0m2404's Groups
Ph4nt0m2404's Contact & Social Links
Great mod but every time i load a game all my textures are missing not the textures of the map but perks, teddy bear on box locations, guns, view hands are all comepletey black and i dont know how to fix it.
Date Registered: 28 September 2014
Last active: 7 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
BRING ME 115 !
gimmyneutron's Groups
i love this mod sooooooo much <3 but why the heck did you do this ???

Reduced the quadrupal damage on double tap (Now does only double damage)  ... its taking from the fun aspect :/
and this 

You can pack a punch 4 extra times for damage boosts like in BO4 for 2500  we REALLY didnt need this XD i mean 15000 for every single weapon wtf ( im the type that loves packing a milion weapons and this is hurting my soul  :,(     

and especially this ! 

Fixed issue were speed cola caused fast perk drinking and bowie/galvaknuckles floruishing  this was what speed cola supposed to do ( even in bo3 sometimes it does it but slower and its glichy coz they removed the ability sadly )

like bruh please dont break what you made , i loved it the way it was ( and made vids to say this is how zombies is supposed to be lol ) 

this mod adds soooooo much more repleayability to bo1 and made me fall in love with it like the first time i plaed zombies :,)

thanks again for making this in the first place  :D
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 3 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
conn6orsuper117's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
conn6orsuper117's Contact & Social LinksConn6orsuper117ITS-CS117
 I second what GimmyNeutron said, if it aint broke, don't fix it. the PAP system in BO4 is what contributed to BO4 zombies's negative reactions, I think this patch needs to be reverted, I know you want to be done with this mod, but the mod was already perfect until these features were added and changed
Date Registered: 5 August 2012
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
I specialize in audio design and weapon porting, but a majority of the time I do stuff in the audio department.
NikolaiLikesVodka's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
 Why?, cause I wanted too, Yeah you gotta repack for 15000 per gun but your guns will still deal a decent amount of damage + deadshots headshot multiplier. I'm glad you like the mod, but these features are going to stay.
i love this mod sooooooo much <3 but why the heck did you do this ???

Reduced the quadrupal damage on double tap (Now does only double damage)  ... its taking from the fun aspect :/
and this

You can pack a punch 4 extra times for damage boosts like in BO4 for 2500  we REALLY didnt need this XD i mean 15000 for every single weapon wtf ( im the type that loves packing a milion weapons and this is hurting my soul  :,(     

and especially this !

Fixed issue were speed cola caused fast perk drinking and bowie/galvaknuckles floruishing  this was what speed cola supposed to do ( even in bo3 sometimes it does it but slower and its glichy coz they removed the ability sadly )

like bruh please dont break what you made , i loved it the way it was ( and made vids to say this is how zombies is supposed to be lol )

this mod adds soooooo much more repleayability to bo1 and made me fall in love with it like the first time i plaed zombies :,)

thanks again for making this in the first place  :D

I second what GimmyNeutron said, if it aint broke, don't fix it. the PAP system in BO4 is what contributed to BO4 zombies's negative reactions, I think this patch needs to be reverted, I know you want to be done with this mod, but the mod was already perfect until these features were added and changed
Thats great you can keep the old version, because these changes are not getting reverted and you can still deal large amounts of damage without the need for pack a punching multiple times.
:2funny:1
Date Registered: 30 December 2012
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
My preferred name is "xSanchez78".
Check me out here: www.steamcommunity.com/id/xSanchez78
alaurenc9's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
alaurenc9's Contact & Social LinksxSanchez78xSanchez78xSanchez78xSanchez78xSanchez78xSanchez78
i love this mod sooooooo much <3 but why the heck did you do this ???

Reduced the quadrupal damage on double tap (Now does only double damage)  ... its taking from the fun aspect :/
and this

and especially this !

this mod adds soooooo much more repleayability to bo1 and made me fall in love with it like the first time i plaed zombies :,)

thanks again for making this in the first place  :D
 1. Why did we reduce quad tap to regular double tap? Because it was an accident due to misinformation from SE2Dev that it was even there in the first place, and I for one especially hated that guns could just melt zombies without even trying.
2. The Bo4 style pack-a-punch was added BECAUSE we removed quad tap - that way you can have your quad tap back, but it's not obtained just by spending 2000, you have to actually work for it because last I checked, having quad damage multiplier on every gun shouldn't be something you can just buy for 2k points.
3. The speed cola issue was a fucking BUG. We didn't actually realise it was there when we released it, and it looked more than broken to us, so I'm especially glad I fixed it. But hold on hold on... HOW is this what speed cola was "supposed to do.."? If faster weapon switching is something that WE added to speed cola and wasn't in ANY official 3arc zombies games... Yeah makes sense.

And to you as well as  @conn6orsuper117 , these changes are literally so minimal it's not even funny. We literally took away quad damage that wasnt supposed to be there in the first place, added a pap system that - A. let's you get quad tap back / B. you don't even have to fucking use - and we fixed a bug with perk drink times for speed cola which to 99% of people looks broken... so to say that "this patch needs to be reversed" and that it "broke shit" is RETARDEDLY overreacting. And to the "if it aint broke dont fix it", yes, this fix was done because things WERE broken and DID NEED fixing.

These comments were made with a complete misunderstanding of the mod and how the things work in it, and honestly reading these makes me want to slit my wrists and poor dish washer soap into the open wounds. Whether you think I'm a dick for talking in this derrogatory tone or not, PLEASE next time think about what you say before making me or @NikolaiLikesVodka  want to cut my balls off during a bad acid trip.

Date Registered: 5 August 2012
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
NikolaiLikesVodka's Groups
Appreciate it!, Have you checked your game mod version or updated drivers? thats usually the only time it happens to me.
Great mod but every time i load a game all my textures are missing not the textures of the map but perks, teddy bear on box locations, guns, view hands are all comepletey black and i dont know how to fix it.

thanks you man i love your work .

will it be possible to add a shield like in origins?:)       
Thanks bro!, Nahh you already got a powerup that gives u extra hits and we don't have the memory left in the mod to add a shield file.

I Have an idea for this mod, I thought it is cool if had a menu before the first round that will allow you to change the config for the spawn of the zombies.

Something like

Dogs on/off
Bosses on/off
Exo Zombies on/off
Special Zombies on/off

etc
Before I lost the main files we had that idea, but sadly we cannot anymore. It would have been great tho..

Date Registered: 6 December 2019
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Austia's Groups
Austia's Contact & Social Links
Great mod, I love the weapon selection that was put into the mod. I really love attention to detail with the weapons. Example; the SPAS-12 being able to have different fire modes. The gaming industry needs to do that. I think this is the only mod that I know of for any game, let alone any game, that does that with the SPAS-12. The challenges alone are fun. I love how after a certain round there are gonna be some type of boss that spawns. Its done better than how it was done in CoD:Mobile Zombies. I wish there was a a higher perk limit, I don't know if that was the coding in Black Ops normally or not.

The only issues I have is that some times the maps will fail at loading, all though that may have been a thing that happened in the vanilla game. The second issue I have is on Shi No Numa with some of the perk locations being in some bad spots, the one that really bugs me is the in the swamp, in between the Storage and Main Hut. Mainly because of the Perk Machine spawn partially in the water so you can't do the "free points" trick with the Perk Machines.

Also, for some reason the Ray Gun MK2 when upgraded, its name is partially in German. I'm not sure if the creator of the mod speaks German, or not. Its just an interesting thing I noticed, I actually like that. 

If there was anything I would add I be the "Slow Play" Coin Machines, and maybe the Buff Machines, from CoD Mobile Zombies. Maybe a different Pack-a-Punch Camo, or at least for different weapons.

I hope that there will be some more mods coming from you in the future, perhaps a mod built off of Renaissance with some new maps? I'd be interested in seeing maps like Firing Range, Villa, Crash from MW, Lockdown MW3, and Summit as Zombie maps. Maybe some different Easter Egg Songs? Songs will be place below. Some new Drops, listed below. 

Maybe some more weapons added to it, listed at the bottom of the post.

Sorry, in advanced, about the lenght of this post. Have a good one.

Weapons; *Note; WW=Wonder Weapon*
-FN Five-seveN
-FN P90
-Glocks (your choice)
-WInchester 1200
-M1014
-Remington 870
-Remington ACR
-Remington MSR
-HK USP 45/MK23
-Ruger MKV
-Franchi SPAS-15
-Siaga 12
-HK MP7
-Knight's Armament Company PDW (AKA SR-625 PDW)
-Sig MPX
-RPD
-FN Minimi/Maximi
-M60 "The Pig"
-HK 416/417
-Patriot Ordnance Factory (POF) P416
-QBZ-95/95-1/97 (take your pick)
-The SIMA FAD
-SKS-45 (SKS RIfle)
-M134 Minigun *Non-drop* (either as Box Weapon, very low chance of getting, Example 1-in-1000 chance, 999 round Drum mag, or a wall weapon for +2500 Points near the PaP Machine, No PaP version)
-RPG-7V2
-Colt M4 MWSC (Modular Weapon System Carbine) or M4A1
-HK M27 IAR (Infantry Automatic RIfle) *Could use as a LMG/SAW (Squad Automatic Weapon)
-Chaingun (DOOM 2016 with the Mobile Turrent Upgrade as a drop. *Replacement for the M134 as the Death Machine*)
-Super Shotgun (DOOM 2016/ DOOM Enteral version as PAP'ed) *WW*
-Chainsaw (DOOM 2016 as a Melee Weapon that uses fuel. Will drop a max ammo after the first kill while in use, max of 10 kills per use. Has a 1 minute cooldown. Acts like a Instant Kill on any enemy. *+4000 Points*)
-BFG-9000 (DOOM 2016) *WW, Can't PAP 1-in-1000 chance*
-Fat Man/Mini Nuke Launcher (Fallout 4/Falloout 76)  *WW, 1-500 chance. Best used with PHD Flopper, Speed Cola, and Electric Cherry*
-"Judgement Day" * a single PaP WInchester Model 1887, used by the T-800. (Guardian Drop described below)* 

Songs;
-BFG Division (DOOM 2016 Even the normal version or the Vocal Cover one) *Best used with the weapons I listed from DOOM 2016*
-Are You Ready (Disturbed)
-This Venom (Disturbed)
-Indestructible (Disturbed)
-The Devil in I (Slipknot)
-Dead Letters (Katatonia)

Drops Ideas;
- Slayer Mode *Basically the Berserker Drop from DOOM 2016, lasts 15 seconds*
-Drone Overwatch *A small drone that follows you until downed, Dead Ops Arcade drop?*
-DOOM SLAYER (The DOOM SLAYER Pops into the map and "Rips and Tears" any and all Zombies/Bosses near the Player who gets the drop for 10 Seconds) *1-in-1000 chance drop*
-Chaingun Drop *Described in the Weapons section above*
-T-800 "Guardian" *Terminator "Guardian" appears on the map as an ally, uses "Judgement Day." Last for five rounds. 1-in-800 chance*
Date Registered: 5 December 2019
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Khalilou98's Groups
Khalilou98's Contact & Social Links
Dude really love this mod but you can make my life 10 times better if you can choose what spawns or not like a menu please man !
Date Registered: 30 December 2012
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
alaurenc9's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
alaurenc9's Contact & Social LinksxSanchez78xSanchez78xSanchez78xSanchez78xSanchez78xSanchez78
Great mod, I love the weapon selection that was put into the mod. I really love attention to detail with the weapons. Example; the SPAS-12 being able to have different fire modes. The gaming industry needs to do that. I think this is the only mod that I know of for any game, let alone any game, that does that with the SPAS-12. The challenges alone are fun. I love how after a certain round there are gonna be some type of boss that spawns. Its done better than how it was done in CoD:Mobile Zombies. I wish there was a a higher perk limit, I don't know if that was the coding in Black Ops normally or not.

The only issues I have is that some times the maps will fail at loading, all though that may have been a thing that happened in the vanilla game. The second issue I have is on Shi No Numa with some of the perk locations being in some bad spots, the one that really bugs me is the in the swamp, in between the Storage and Main Hut. Mainly because of the Perk Machine spawn partially in the water so you can't do the "free points" trick with the Perk Machines.

Also, for some reason the Ray Gun MK2 when upgraded, its name is partially in German. I'm not sure if the creator of the mod speaks German, or not. Its just an interesting thing I noticed, I actually like that.

If there was anything I would add I be the "Slow Play" Coin Machines, and maybe the Buff Machines, from CoD Mobile Zombies. Maybe a different Pack-a-Punch Camo, or at least for different weapons.

I hope that there will be some more mods coming from you in the future, perhaps a mod built off of Renaissance with some new maps? I'd be interested in seeing maps like Firing Range, Villa, Crash from MW, Lockdown MW3, and Summit as Zombie maps. Maybe some different Easter Egg Songs? Songs will be place below. Some new Drops, listed below.

Maybe some more weapons added to it, listed at the bottom of the post.

Sorry, in advanced, about the lenght of this post. Have a good one.

Weapons; *Note; WW=Wonder Weapon*
-FN Five-seveN
-FN P90
-Glocks (your choice)
-WInchester 1200
-M1014
-Remington 870
-Remington ACR
-Remington MSR
-HK USP 45/MK23
-Ruger MKV
-Franchi SPAS-15
-Siaga 12
-HK MP7
-Knight's Armament Company PDW (AKA SR-625 PDW)
-Sig MPX
-RPD
-FN Minimi/Maximi
-M60 "The Pig"
-HK 416/417
-Patriot Ordnance Factory (POF) P416
-QBZ-95/95-1/97 (take your pick)
-The SIMA FAD
-SKS-45 (SKS RIfle)
-M134 Minigun *Non-drop* (either as Box Weapon, very low chance of getting, Example 1-in-1000 chance, 999 round Drum mag, or a wall weapon for +2500 Points near the PaP Machine, No PaP version)
-RPG-7V2
-Colt M4 MWSC (Modular Weapon System Carbine) or M4A1
-HK M27 IAR (Infantry Automatic RIfle) *Could use as a LMG/SAW (Squad Automatic Weapon)
-Chaingun (DOOM 2016 with the Mobile Turrent Upgrade as a drop. *Replacement for the M134 as the Death Machine*)
-Super Shotgun (DOOM 2016/ DOOM Enteral version as PAP'ed) *WW*
-Chainsaw (DOOM 2016 as a Melee Weapon that uses fuel. Will drop a max ammo after the first kill while in use, max of 10 kills per use. Has a 1 minute cooldown. Acts like a Instant Kill on any enemy. *+4000 Points*)
-BFG-9000 (DOOM 2016) *WW, Can't PAP 1-in-1000 chance*
-Fat Man/Mini Nuke Launcher (Fallout 4/Falloout 76)  *WW, 1-500 chance. Best used with PHD Flopper, Speed Cola, and Electric Cherry*
-"Judgement Day" * a single PaP WInchester Model 1887, used by the T-800. (Guardian Drop described below)*

Songs;
-BFG Division (DOOM 2016 Even the normal version or the Vocal Cover one) *Best used with the weapons I listed from DOOM 2016*
-Are You Ready (Disturbed)
-This Venom (Disturbed)
-Indestructible (Disturbed)
-The Devil in I (Slipknot)
-Dead Letters (Katatonia)

Drops Ideas;
- Slayer Mode *Basically the Berserker Drop from DOOM 2016, lasts 15 seconds*
-Drone Overwatch *A small drone that follows you until downed, Dead Ops Arcade drop?*
-DOOM SLAYER (The DOOM SLAYER Pops into the map and "Rips and Tears" any and all Zombies/Bosses near the Player who gets the drop for 10 Seconds) *1-in-1000 chance drop*
-Chaingun Drop *Described in the Weapons section above*
-T-800 "Guardian" *Terminator "Guardian" appears on the map as an ally, uses "Judgement Day." Last for five rounds. 1-in-800 chance*
 While we both appreciate the length of your post, let me just quickly sum up our responses.

1. More weapons literally *CANNOT* be added 
2. The maps failing to load and the fixes/ways around them are *HEAVILY* discussed on the main thread
3. CoD Mobile Zombies and it's features are absolutely dogshit
4.  @NikolaiLikesVodka  and partially I will never bother making a mod like this. It is the most unrewarding, unfulfilling, repulsive experience either of us have ever been through. The shitty questions we get on this forum, the fact that many parts of this mod were unfinished due to laziness, lack of time, or the fact that the files to build the .ff were completely lost, and the lack of over all attention/appreciation that this mod got has made us both so suicidal that we could take turns shredding the skin off of our dicks with a cheese grater and sticking what's left into a pizza oven to burn. ( DM me if you want a picture of that )
Date Registered: 19 April 2018
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Zetto123's Groups
Zetto123's Contact & Social Links
Is there a way to get this working with god mode? I really want to try out all the weapons.
Date Registered: 28 September 2014
Last active: 7 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
BRING ME 115 !
gimmyneutron's Groups

alaurenc9
again its not why its why not ? 
the speed cola thing is not a bad feature , i might have to agree with u on the doubletap part but the speed cola is a cool feature that keeps hapening to me sometimes when i buy speed cola on bo3 ( but its slower than in this mod ) so its safe to asume 3arc intended for it to be a feature at some point but never went with it and never removed it completly .

NikolaiLikesVodka
i actually never got rid of it ( only changed the file name before i installed the updated version ) 
but i can say the updated version doesnt feel that different .. just some cut content wich is fine , 3arc does that all the time :)

listen im not saying : GO CHANGE IT I DONT LIKE IT !

im just giving some advices coz i LOVE bo1 and waw alot and cant escape it XD

anyway have a nice year you two and everyone else who reads this :D

Date Registered: 3 November 2014
Last active: 6 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Signature
Lord-san's Groups
Lord-san's Contact & Social Linkszsclordilord11Lord-san5102Black
Its been  a while, first game on 2020 on Shi No Numa Again https://youtu.be/H0mqd8p61fc
Hard map but very fun, sadly this gameplay could be perfect but panzer get me outside the map and well, i didn't know that you can swin in a small river around the map wtf, haha that map could be a much more in black ops 3, sadly 3yarch never explote the whole fetureds that old maps could have.

Thanks again to Partisan and xSanchez78 rly great work
Date Registered: 3 November 2014
Last active: 6 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Lord-san's Groups
Lord-san's Contact & Social Linkszsclordilord11Lord-san5102Black
Not much time for play but i still playing the mod

New gameplays on solo, Verrückt and Five completed

https://youtu.be/2IEo7W4HITM

Last Edit: January 17, 2020, 04:20:39 pm by Lord-san
Date Registered: 23 January 2020
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
FW190 A-1's Groups
FW190 A-1's Contact & Social Links
How do I enable cheats for some lonely fun?
Date Registered: 16 August 2019
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
smartnewbie's Groups
smartnewbie's Contact & Social Links
Hey guys I really love this mod,it revived bo1 for me and my friends.I was a bit shocked a how op every gun is,but now that you fixed double tap it all makes sense.
Just hopped here to ask,what does the templar knight power up do? I have got it so many times from challenges,but I see no difference.
Again,thanks a lot for making this!

Loading ...