UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Renaissance Mod ( Final Update: 11-20-2019 )

HOT
broken avatar :(
Created 5 years ago
by NikolaiLikesVodka
Date Registered: 10 December 2014
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
gel14a's Groups
gel14a's Contact & Social Links
The most awesome mod I've played so far. It makes me play the maps I've played hundreeds of times again, and again!
P.S. Moon has a serious problem, I can't take neither P.E.S. nor Hacker. Is there any way this can be fixed?
<31
Date Registered: 3 November 2014
Last active: 6 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
Lord-san's Groups
Lord-san's Contact & Social Linkszsclordilord11Lord-san5102Black
Thank you for all this awesome support

I bright my full gameplay on Kino to round 50 with the mod.

https://youtu.be/pnWTqgcKQkg

Rly awesome mod thanks for all the guys behind this and thanks to Partisan for reply on my video, thank you very much

Soon all other maps.

<31
Date Registered: 11 August 2014
Last active: 2 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
I have crippling diabetes
Signature
I have a tiny penis.
seanathan's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
seanathan's Contact & Social Links
All I cam say is that Der Riese is the fucking best map ever in this mod and Verrukt is like going veteran mode in campaign
<34
Date Registered: 11 September 2015
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
zebaku's Groups
zebaku's Contact & Social Links
when i try to load the map from the mods tab ingame it say could not find script 'clientscripts/_zombiemode_ffotd'
Date Registered: 5 August 2012
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
I specialize in audio design and weapon porting, but a majority of the time I do stuff in the audio department.
NikolaiLikesVodka's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.

wow, the Exo Boss/ The King is pretty strong hahah
i know you said its final version, but ive written some stuff that you might want
(and through this year i will have alot of time to playtest anything. pm if you need (more active on telegram: @lolidev))
=========================
/--/ Scripting /--/
-Add sound completion and wait for user input to get some the rewards at challenges
-Allow Frag/Semtex wallbuy to get Widow's Wine grenades when the player is using the perk
-fix locations for perk proning like the Revive on Shang (except on water i think)
-keep FOV sometimes when teleporting (only saw this on Kino, DR might have it too)
-bug where player gets stuck on one of the teleporter rooms,KinoPAP, or outside the map after being auto revived by Whos Who (maybe limit the doppleganger spawning to the zones that the game might have some "auto limits" of some sort)
-make the same chance of getting Fire Sale to get Perk Bottle
-Max Ammo reward +song Easter Egg +one of the 2 non-machine perks to all ZC maps (now that we can get the BO3 scripts with the new tool)
-EE to get perks on Kino listening all the radios, teleporting to the 3 secret zones and linking the switches where the teleporter haves cables linked to them?
-More eclipse time for solo games on Shangri-La sidequest, and make everyone gets the perma-perks like moon/COTD
-maybe double time for the PAP Drop at Verrukt and Shi no numa (sometimes is very far) or just force to spawn in closest zone to the drop
-the Lockdown rounds seem impossible after the 3rd or more, seems to need a nerf, something like limit the zombies on solo to 24 or 30 (on Coop seems OK, tested until round 34, 35, the flow of the dogs and zombies are good, seems hard as it should)
-WW2 Combat Knife anims to hold on "X", adding Mob Knife and All Melees there it the mod have any space (wich i think the isnt, but a lite version of it with those would surely be awesome)
-button to inspect anim?
/--/ Models changes/fixes /--/
-Shi No Numa Peter model
-Shangri-la spawn mistery box having the cover/upper part being out of position when closed
-BO3 Easter Egg Items (vril, focusing stone, focusing crystals, MPD, maybe moon computers)
-maybe change Panzersoldat model to Origins BO3 one and add it to more maps
=========================<
/--/ Model+Scripting /--/
Update ADS to IW_Intervention to BO1_AUG model(the 1.5 Swarovski ACOG zoom,with corresponding sniper zoom, Intervention lens model)
Just want to say I appreciate your feedback and glad you liked the mod. The only downside is that everyone is pretty much finished with the mod in terms of support etc and also I lost the source files on my hardrive meaning things such as having an extra knife, adding extra models/sounds/weapons/fx would require me redoing the mod from scratch. I was planning to post a prototype version to try out but it's just an attempt to fix the coop lag when killing the exo boss.
All I cam say is that Der Riese is the fucking best map ever in this mod and Verrukt is like going veteran mode in campaign
 Thanks!, The whole mod is veteran mode but for zombies lmaoo
Thank you for all this awesome support

I bright my full gameplay on Kino to round 50 with the mod.

https://youtu.be/pnWTqgcKQkg

Rly awesome mod thanks for all the guys behind this and thanks to Partisan for reply on my video, thank you very much

Soon all other maps.

Appreciate it man!, I added some of your videos to the mods page under gameplay! Thanks once again.
:)

Date Registered: 9 February 2014
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
COD Resorces / Admin / Map Uploader
AdrX003's Groups
AdrX003's Contact & Social Links@AdrX003< COD Resources Hub >
Just want to say I appreciate your feedback and glad you liked the mod. The only downside is that everyone is pretty much finished with the mod in terms of support etc and also I lost the source files on my hardrive meaning things such as having an extra knife, adding extra models/sounds/weapons/fx would require me redoing the mod from scratch. I was planning to post a prototype version to try out but it's just an attempt to fix the coop lag when killing the exo boss. Thanks!, The whole mod is veteran mode but for zombies lmaooAppreciate it man!, I added some of your videos to the mods page under gameplay! Thanks once again.
:)

((as i cant reply in your PM so ill answer here)) yea, all fine to test anything you make. (and wile playing recently i had a problem trying to put 3 (me and 2 friends) in a lobby, everything was correctly set, when the third dude joined, the game excluded the 2nd, and we could not get in a game)
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
I keep having the same problem over and over again , don't know if anyone has the same problem but I can't at least make it to the bo1 menu screen , but being greeted with the loading screen then a error message with the text 'clientscripts/_zombiemode_ffotd' , I don't know what else to do , I have game_mod installed and I just need help on how to get through the error messages , Do I need ascension for this?
Date Registered: 6 September 2019
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
RarePepe's Groups
RarePepe's Contact & Social LinksxrAudioSlave
Congratulations and respect for making this epic mod reality, very well done.  How does one go about playing this amazing mod online with friends?
Figured I might need to set up LAN, unless Im missing something.  
Thanks

Date Registered: 10 November 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Lokplom's Groups
Lokplom's Contact & Social Links
Your probably the first person to get that. You installed everything right i'm assuming?
  Im having the same problem.
Date Registered: 12 September 2019
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
ForeskinJohn's Groups
ForeskinJohn's Contact & Social Links
Does anyone know how to get this running with the BGamer T5 client? or rather the mod launcher (game_mod) with T5? it would really help if something like that was possible, or anyone had any alternative solutions.
Date Registered: 9 May 2019
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
bradleye13's Groups
bradleye13's Contact & Social LinksLangJan#8229
Is there a way to link the mod to bgT5launcher that support local lan?
Date Registered: 15 May 2018
Last active: 5 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Clippy95's Groups
Clippy95's Contact & Social Links
Is there a way to link the mod to bgT5launcher that support local lan?
 Yes
Date Registered: 9 September 2019
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
AxlNicoTomato's Groups
AxlNicoTomato's Contact & Social Links
excellent mod

Date Registered: 17 September 2019
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Wire_Knight's Groups
Wire_Knight's Contact & Social Links
is it normal that i cannot see george's light level? he is always in zombie mode even when walking and you cannot tell how much hp he has left
Date Registered: 13 January 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
thearcticdino's Groups
thearcticdino's Contact & Social Linkscameron mcdermottmcdermctthearcticdinoarctic_snMrDrPrDinomcdermrl2
I've never been so stressed out playing shi no numa solo wtf :D

Loading ...