Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
m80 link is broken sol ike you need to fix dat holms. kthxbai

Download link doesnt work for me  :(

I can't download it. It says that the link is invalid.  :-\

Yeah, please fix the link.  :-\

Please fix download link ^.^

lol alright people, I think hes got the hint already
broken avatar :(
[UGX] Developer
Date Registered: 28 October 2013
Last active: 5 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
UGX Team Member
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
[UGX] Developer
Lukkie1998's Groups
UGX Team Member
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
UGX Chat Moderator Has the ability to mute, kick, or ban chat members for being abusive or breaking the rules of the forum.
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
2015 Participant
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Download link is fixed and is now using mediafire as well.

Lukkie1998
Date Registered: 21 March 2015
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
My Groups
More
More
JZKitty's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Download link is fixed and is now using mediafire as well.

Lukkie1998

Thank you! ^.^
Date Registered: 30 August 2015
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Strahinjazz's Groups
Strahinjazz's Contact & Social Links
The double tap 2.0 doesn't work, its just regular double tap
Date Registered: 31 August 2014
Last active: 2 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Kiss me daddy
NGcaudle's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
NGcaudle's Contact & Social LinksNGcaudle
Sounds cool but I feel it should be redone with a lot of custom features, sorry but the idea is so good but lacks detail.
Purple Square Worshipper
Date Registered: 30 January 2014
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Famous User
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Purple Square Worshiper
Signature

donate to purplemanwomen www.paypal.me/bwc66930
Bwc66930's Groups
Famous User
Famous User
Bwc66930's Contact & Social Linksbwc66930bwc66930bwc66930bwc66931dkwithawbwc66930
Sounds cool but I feel it should be redone with a lot of custom features, sorry but the idea is so good but lacks detail.
Someone's needy
Date Registered: 31 August 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Kiss me daddy
NGcaudle's Groups
NGcaudle's Contact & Social LinksNGcaudle
I iz neeedy
Date Registered: 2 March 2015
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
GhostlyMurloc's Groups
GhostlyMurloc's Contact & Social Links
I am going to download now, hopefully I'll like it
Date Registered: 12 December 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
DeathPool27's Groups
DeathPool27's Contact & Social Links
Have some problems with the perks, where some of them disappear then reappear, or they don't appear at all. It is very confusing.
Date Registered: 14 October 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
None of the newer CoDs compare to CoD4 and WaW
Signature
It's hard to go wrong with the color blue!
Raspica Blue's Groups
Raspica Blue's Contact & Social LinksRaspicaBlue@RaspicaBlue[Blue]Raspica_PCUCExkQNca5Ek5UXSAFKBPMLA
I was JUST about to beat this map, but a Nuke powerup trolled me with a G-spawn error :(

https://youtu.be/oNw0tGQ5qzg
Date Registered: 2 September 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Ping998
Signature
"My maps might not be the best looking, or the most hyped, but I still release them in hopes that they can make others somewhat happy"

- Ping
Ping998's Groups
Ping998's Contact & Social LinksPing998Ping998ZPing998CreepersAreAwesome
REVIEW:

Summary:

Perk-A-Cola Inc. isn't anything new. I think this is his/her first map which could be used to justify the quality of the release. In summary, you are in the factory which manufactures the Perk-A-Colas you see in regular zombies, it has been overrun by hordes of the undead and you must fight to survive at all costs. There are BO/BO2 perks, a boss and some cool traps to help you survive.

PROS:

The use of BO and BO2 perks was a really good idea (even though it is necessary for a "perk" factory), they all work because Harry_Bo21 made them  ::) The buildables are slightly unique in terms of layout and the fact that you are building the mystery box which is a good thing. It was a fun experience and if this is truly your first map, be proud of yourself, not many mappers nowadays can say that their first map wasn't a box map.

CONS:
(Please use this to improve future maps)

The map should have been renamed "Harry_Bo21's Stock Map" since it looks as if the mapper took all the tutorials by Harry and put them into the map, whilst this may not necessarily be a "bad" thing, it is painfully obvious that the mapper just threw stuff into the map with no real context. For example, the boss zombie. Really? Why would you put a boss zombie in a tight, small map? It's bad enough having to deal with some inefficient models/clipping (the chairs, oh god, the chairs), but having to deal with a zombie with triple the health? Not good. And like I was saying, the models were badly placed. When making a map, it may seem cool to have chairs knocked over and lots of debris all over the place but in game, this is terrible for the player, having to not only fight off a great deal of zombies in a tight area, but also having to dodge lots of obstacles in the area. Some of the textures were glitchy (some gun chalk and the grass outside was translucent to other objects) and some weren't even centred correctly (boards in office area). The use of stock weapons was also very boring.

RESULTS:

Detail: 4/10
Not very detailed, stock textures and no texture patching.

Custom Content: 5/10
Decent variety of content.

Fun Scale: 6/10
Pretty challenging and fun to play.

Re-Playability: 4/10
Doesn't really need to be played again unless in co-op.

Uniqueness: 3/10
The map is progressive like 99% of maps out there, the buildables give it more uniqueness but nothing stands out.

Bugs: 8/10
Few glitches in terms of textures here and there but overall it's pretty good bug-wise.

OVERALL VERDICT:

30/60 (50%)

Recommend? Maybe, it's not an amazing map but it can be fun to play 1 or 2 times.
Date Registered: 10 June 2015
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Abnormal202
Signature
-Abnormal202
qwerty195's Groups
First off, I'd like to say that I was very surprised with the amount of attention this map got, and I'm really glad that people like it (for the most part)

As you can probably tell, I'm new to mapping and this is my first map.

I agree with the concern of the lack of details and furniture (although that toppeled chair is there for a reason  ;)).

I'm not writing this to disagree with your rating, just to appreciate all the help and attention this map has gotten and show that I am reading all these comments.

As for the boss, I wasn't sure whether to include him or not, because as you said, the map is rather small and tight for a boss.

The reason I added the boss was because the map was simply to easy to beat without him. I thought he would make things more interesting by forcing you out of your camping spots and making you run!

all and all I just wanted to say thank you to everbosy who has played my map and anyone who took the time to review or make a youtube video about it.

and I also want to thank UGX for being so quick to approve and help me with issues, despite the fact that this map has nothing UGX whatsoever in it.

-Abnormal202 a.k.a qwerty195
Date Registered: 14 October 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
None of the newer CoDs compare to CoD4 and WaW
Raspica Blue's Groups
Raspica Blue's Contact & Social LinksRaspicaBlue@RaspicaBlue[Blue]Raspica_PCUCExkQNca5Ek5UXSAFKBPMLA
As for the boss, I wasn't sure whether to include him or not, because as you said, the map is rather small and tight for a boss.

The reason I added the boss was because the map was simply to easy to beat without him. I thought he would make things more interesting by forcing you out of your camping spots and making you run!
-Abnormal202 a.k.a qwerty195

You know why the map was so easy? All zombies spawned from 4 windows, and if you stood in the right spot, all of them came through one hallway. Basically BO2 Buried's Jugg hallway, except you can keep going backwards to another room. If all you did was include more windows, the map would've been harder.
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
You know why the map was so easy? All zombies spawned from 4 windows, and if you stood in the right spot, all of them came through one hallway. Basically BO2 Buried's Jugg hallway, except you can keep going backwards to another room. If all you did was include more windows, the map would've been harder.
or risers, or some other intricate kind of spawning ;)
Date Registered: 10 June 2015
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Abnormal202
qwerty195's Groups
Dang, now you make me feel stupid.
Orginally I decided having only one spawner area would be cool because you could strategize and make certain paths you wanted them to follow, basically controlling the horde.
But after seeing the map was too easy, I probably should've put in more spawners, instead of making a boss.
So, yeah, you're right.

Loading ...