Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
0815Hunter's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
0815Hunter's Contact & Social Links
When I successfully load the map in singleplayer and left click in the loading screen to start the map, The only thing
I can see after is a blackscreen with those two banners on the lower mid which say" 74th mod of the year" and "Compatible with xbox.." I also can hear those the sounds you hear when you point onto buttons in the main menu while moving the mouse around.
I made everything told in the description, also I used the LanFixed.exe.

FIX: Specular Map in Video Settings has to be disabled

The map is very silent, maybe you want to add some ambient sounds like wind on the bridge and so on.
Last Edit: January 18, 2016, 03:32:11 pm by elitebaer
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 24 December 2015
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Evil_Jared's Groups
Evil_Jared's Contact & Social Links
Specular Map has to be disabled
What does it mean?I need to write something in console or change in .cfg profile?
There is no "Start button" and no "Save&Quit" button in settings under joystick sensitivity.
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 3 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
conn6orsuper117's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
conn6orsuper117's Contact & Social LinksConn6orsuper117ITS-CS117
What does it mean?I need to write something in console or change in .cfg profile?
There is no "Start button" and no "Save&Quit" button in settings under joystick sensitivity.

You press ESC
Date Registered: 21 February 2015
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
killerky842's Groups
killerky842's Contact & Social Linkskillerky842killerky_twitchkillerky842killerky842killerky842
I have the d3d9.dll in my root folder for WaW (I've done this before on another computer so I know I did this right) and I went and changed the weapon sway. When I play the map though, all the textures are all messed up and stretching everywhere. I bought the FAL and all I was holding was the clip and a piece was floating to the left of my head and depending on which direction I looked, the piece would clip into my head obstructing my view. WTF.
Date Registered: 11 September 2015
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
neanesis's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
neanesis's Contact & Social LinksNeanesisNeanesisNeanesisNeanesisNeanesis
i don't know if it's just me but i have that when i play everywere. Sometimes it's better or worst :/ i don't have any problem like that with others maps so i don't know what to do
http://hpics.li/fcff2e6
http://hpics.li/6d839be
http://hpics.li/50e1913
http://hpics.li/4b79373
http://hpics.li/74bf47d
http://hpics.li/c33682b

well i have plenty of exemple, but i can say that i cannot see the soulsbox (never)

if others pepoles have the same bug please share your config i think it's will help

my config: I7 6g 4MGz | 16Gb RAM | GeForce970

you can watch my game here : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHw0On4FK-I and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EvgHm7bLIo

EDIT: i find what cause this shit :) don't use automatic settings in texture parameters, i switch it to manual and surprise i don't have a single bug^^ but i don't know the cause :/
Last Edit: January 19, 2016, 09:12:32 pm by lukkie1998
Date Registered: 25 February 2014
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
DarkBullet545's Groups
DarkBullet545's Contact & Social Links
Hello everyone! I'd like to say that this is a very good map, but there is one thing that is irritating the heck outta me, what's bothering me is the 1500 debris that is near the L96A1 wallbuy, (if you look at the L96A1, then look to that boarded up door on the right, that is the one I'm talking about) Has anyone found the spot where you need to actually buy that debris? I've spent a good 10-15 minutes straight looking everywhere for that sweet spot, but nothing.. :/ if anyone replies, that would be much appreciated, picture would be nice too, but that's optional.. Thanks in advance guys!
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Evil_Jared's Groups
You press ESC
But it doesn't  work!I can't go out from the menu and can't apply changes with bob weapon.I have to shut down WaW and Start button doesn't appear.
I tried to write in console exec_disableXboxController.cfg as noted in Mod settings,but it doesn't solve the problem either.
Date Registered: 28 June 2015
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
denis5320's Groups
denis5320's Contact & Social Links
hello cursor disappeared from the map myshe ugxm_pax, how do I fix it,?
Date Registered: 15 September 2013
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
austism's Groups
austism's Contact & Social Links
But it doesn't  work!I can't go out from the menu and can't apply changes with bob weapon.I have to shut down WaW and Start button doesn't appear.
I tried to write in console exec_disableXboxController.cfg as noted in Mod settings,but it doesn't solve the problem either.
yeah same here
Date Registered: 1 June 2013
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Zombies?
Signature
http://www.speedtest.net/result/3950067582.png

WaW - Nazi_zombie_candyland/Nazi_zombie_ascension2.0  90%-95% (Not completed)
WaW - Nazi_zombie_meth/Nazi_zombie_lamanai  100% (complete)
WaW - Nazi_zombie_killswitch 100% (complete)
WaW - Nazi_zombie_pax 100%  (complete + UGX 1.1 edition)
BO3 - zm_epping_woods 80%
iBarnett's Groups
iBarnett's Contact & Social LinksiBarnettiBarnettiBarnettCorey Barnett
Hello everyone! I'd like to say that this is a very good map, but there is one thing that is irritating the heck outta me, what's bothering me is the 1500 debris that is near the L96A1 wallbuy, (if you look at the L96A1, then look to that boarded up door on the right, that is the one I'm talking about) Has anyone found the spot where you need to actually buy that debris? I've spent a good 10-15 minutes straight looking everywhere for that sweet spot, but nothing.. :/ if anyone replies, that would be much appreciated, picture would be nice too, but that's optional.. Thanks in advance guys!
Hey thanks man.
I Believe it's from the ugx-mod they have change some "hintstrings" to a "hud" because the waw game engine limits your hintstring count so things are changed to a hud so all the notification will display.
The 2 doors that are boarded up are only accessible by the other side. There should be no notification to buy the door when up close them.

Double Post Merge: January 20, 2016, 12:32:34 am
I'm going to make a video showing how to install t4m and how to start the map.
Last Edit: January 20, 2016, 12:32:34 am by iBarnett
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Evil_Jared's Groups
iBarnett,thanks a lot!I will be waiting for it.
natesmithzombies,i'm not complaining,just asking for some help.I'm not stupid,i tried a lot ways of solving problem and it still doesn't work.And yes,i read the topic about Ode to BlackJohny and not only this.Found some possible solutions but it's not working.
PS I got LanFixed version and I noticed when you put DLL file in root directory your network profile go to default.So,can i play in maps with T4M mod with LAN?I mean,i can't create LAN with two similar default profiles.
Date Registered: 1 February 2015
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
xdddd
Signature
ZombieSlayer5778's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
ZombieSlayer5778's Contact & Social Links76561198200039562JSgaming
looks cool  :D
Date Registered: 7 January 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
heimyguy's Groups
heimyguy's Contact & Social Links
am fairly new to this but am having some weird graphics ( items appearing disappearing and odd triagles of texture all over) as I move on this map is there a setting I screwed up or am I missing something?
thanks
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
am fairly new to this but am having some weird graphics ( items appearing disappearing and odd triagles of texture all over) as I move on this map is there a setting I screwed up or am I missing something?
thanks

Try turning off spec maps, then restarting the game and map
Date Registered: 11 September 2015
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
neanesis's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
neanesis's Contact & Social LinksNeanesisNeanesisNeanesisNeanesisNeanesis
thanks
don't use the very high graphics it will correct your problem :)

Loading ...