Last Active
December 02, 2016, 04:57:29 pm

Forum Profile

Profile Link
Country
us
Local Time
April 19, 2024, 02:17:26 am
having issues with fist gun doing weird triangle shapes and honey badger is invisible any hints..often have issues with custom maps and odd geometry popping up all around me?
8 years ago
in 4 locations these group of 2 little blue light flares are behind board up location next to the staminup, by where soul box was in tunnel, end off path beside building by phflopper , and entrance to tunnel on right.  purple square is omage to other map or easter egg to get to? will quit tryin...
8 years ago
can someone help me I'm stuck solo with the four blue lights and purple cube....have both special weapons, pap, next step help for Easter egg. or am I reading to much into it...lil help here
8 years ago
 This map is awesome! cam someone give me a hint have the floating blue dots and I see the purple cube , got both special weapons and all perks, and pap. stuck....you can spoil the next step.. STUCK
8 years ago
I am having the same issue as I do on lots of maps the free floating od geometry pops up as I move around , have turned off specular map and restarted sometimes works on other maps but not this time..have tm4. also tried steam and standard version..any ideas
8 years ago
pretty straight forward map.. fun..got bored pretty quickly after 13 rounds. something up with mule kick, doesn't give 3rd slot. couple of snags out at the starting  location. thanks for the map!
8 years ago
Loading ...