Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Burritozi11a's Groups
Burritozi11a's Contact & Social Links
Amazing map, one of my favourites now.

But is the electric cable separating the spawn from the middle of the map really necessary? Too many times, I've been chased by zombies and backed up too far in that direction, and ended up dying by electrocution before I could figure out what happened. This makes the beginning of the map really frustrating, especialy when playing solo. Can't there just be a regular solid barricade separating the two areas?
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 15 October 2015
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Dazza's Groups
Dazza's Contact & Social LinksDazzarocksxIridescent
I completed the EE at round 28 with someone online and so we got the power ups. When he picked them up, he got them. When I picked them up? Didn't get the last perk I didn't have (whos who), didn't get the thundergun or a fourth weapon slot. I have no idea how this bug occurred but I'm just letting you know.
The game then crashed at round 31 :(
Its an awesome map otherwise.
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Dazza's Groups
I'd just like to add that my peekaboo mutator doesn't do anything. Also did you intentionally make one of the switch places extremely hard to find because sometimes me and others have to restart when we're unable to find the switch.
Date Registered: 25 October 2015
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
DuckFluff234's Groups
DuckFluff234's Contact & Social Links
Ummmm download link or something???
The King of Zombies
Date Registered: 24 June 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Donate to me if you enjoy my work. https://www.paypal.me/thezombiekilla6
Dust's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Dust's Contact & Social LinksMrZ0mbiesFanaticdust103194MrZ0mbiesFanatic
Last Edit: November 15, 2015, 07:11:41 pm by thezombiekilla6
Date Registered: 27 August 2012
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Tommy Wonka & the Idea Factory
tomikaze's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
But is the electric cable separating the spawn from the middle of the map really necessary? Too many times, I've been chased by zombies and backed up too far in that direction, and ended up dying by electrocution before I could figure out what happened. This makes the beginning of the map really frustrating, especialy when playing solo. Can't there just be a regular solid barricade separating the two areas?
Just knife the first 2 rounds and you'll have enough points to get out of the first area without even going near the cable, just play it a few times and you'll see how it's no big deal. Then make sure to get flopper later on to avoid any further issues.
Also did you intentionally make one of the switch places extremely hard to find because sometimes me and others have to restart when we're unable to find the switch.
Each part of the power has a few different places that they can spawn but they are all in a relatively small area, we intentionally didn't space them so far from each other that it would be frustrating.
Date Registered: 18 November 2015
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
Infinity Asylum's Contact & Social LinksInfinity Asylum
Could someone give me a download link.
Before You Say, "SORRY USE UGX DOWNLOADER"
The UGX downloader always gets an error when at 50% of the download and doesn't fully download it, that is why im requesting it.
Date Registered: 28 December 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Come at me whimp!
Signature
Chris
I love this map but it is SO laggy :(
Date Registered: 2 November 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Embrace the Darkness
Tim Smith's Groups
Tim Smith's Contact & Social Linkstimsmith90THEREALBaDBoY17TimSmithMy clan Website
bug found ! i was boxing and a zombie came and slap me in the back and trapped me next to the box , i couldn't move anymore (stuck in the right side of the box) until i killed that zombie and other zombies came and hit me and the set me free and trapped me again and downed me . i had 30k :please:

anyway i like it very much thx :)
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Dazza's Groups
Just knife the first 2 rounds and you'll have enough points to get out of the first area without even going near the cable, just play it a few times and you'll see how it's no big deal. Then make sure to get flopper later on to avoid any further issues.Each part of the power has a few different places that they can spawn but they are all in a relatively small area, we intentionally didn't space them so far from each other that it would be frustrating.

I honestly can't find the power switch (if its not in one of the known spots). Other people are having the same problem. It seems like there is a chance that it won't spawn anyway. You say that they spawn in a small area, so I'm assuming they're limited to in the trap box building, the first box area, the power room area and the area just outside of power. People have looked EVERYWHERE and it just can't be found.
IIRC, so far I've found the power next to the bed, near the hells retriever book, and somewhere else. I think the third place I found it was either on the tables in the first box area, or on one of the brick walls.
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
I honestly can't find the power switch (if its not in one of the known spots). Other people are having the same problem. It seems like there is a chance that it won't spawn anyway. You say that they spawn in a small area, so I'm assuming they're limited to in the trap box building, the first box area, the power room area and the area just outside of power. People have looked EVERYWHERE and it just can't be found.
IIRC, so far I've found the power next to the bed, near the hells retriever book, and somewhere else. I think the third place I found it was either on the tables in the first box area, or on one of the brick walls.
Absolutely false. It ALWAYS spawns. Can't believe people are having so much trouble finding these parts, its not that hard. There's only like 3 possible spots for each part.
Location: usOn the ground somewhere between Jugg and Quick Revive
Date Registered: 28 June 2014
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Signature
It's all fun and games until someone insults your waifu...
Misa~Chan Rarity's Contact & Social LinksMisaRAmane
Absolutely false. It ALWAYS spawns. Can't believe people are having so much trouble finding these parts, its not that hard. There's only like 3 possible spots for each part.

The American education system has failed pretty hard in terms of teaching observation and perseverance, so it seems.
OnionmanVere Bo21
Date Registered: 27 September 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
ok
Signature
Aye mate you don't know me so y don't you shut tf up ok buddy :)

Scobalula's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Scobalula's Contact & Social Links
Every game I've played, it spawns, I'm guessing people are having an issue finding the one in the Double Tap 2 zone? ::)
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
The American education system has failed pretty hard in terms of teaching observation and perseverance, so it seems.
Lol clearly
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 29 March 2014
Last active: 9 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
Signature
Please give me beta access, I would LOVE to test CO-OP
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
the guy is a new-zealander  :poker:

Loading ...