broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 8 February 2015
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Frankieanime158's Contact & Social Links
Tried rolling back drivers too :/ It only does this on WAW on random custom maps.. I'll try looking into the settings of Nvidias control panel again, maybe something isn't set right. Just hoping to find someone else who experiences this, some great maps out there I want to play, that I can't because of this glitch

Double Post Merge: January 30, 2016, 03:23:04 am
I fixed it! I have no idea why this works, but for anyone who experiences this glitch I hope this helps.
I had to enable dual graphics (even though I only have 1 card), disable specular map, Dynamic Foliage, and ocean simulation. Shadows can be on though.
Specular map being off makes it so the world doesn't go randomly black in cut off chunks, Dynamic foliage and ocean simulation being off makes it so the textures aren't invisible, and transform into wrong textures in flashes as you move.
All of it only works is dual graphics is enabled though.. I went back and loaded the map again a few more times to make sure it wasn't random, but it loaded perfectly fine everytime until I changed those settings.
I just loaded the map, disabled everything completely and ran it on the lowest possible setting, and it fixed it. So I went and enabled each setting one by one until it screwed up again.
I've done it before, but it didn't change anything since dual graphics wasn't enabled at all.
So very weird bug that seems to effect a few maps, must be using the same map maker, or assets or something.
Last Edit: January 30, 2016, 03:23:04 am by Frankieanime158
Date Registered: 28 December 2013
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Come at me whimp!
Signature
Chris
Testing it now
Last Edit: January 30, 2016, 07:31:20 am by ZE~Skullcrusher
Date Registered: 21 June 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Keep Scrolling...
Signature
I Am New Into Mapping And All Of That Kind Of Stuff.I Appreciate Every Help Provided!
LegendHugo's Groups
LegendHugo's Contact & Social LinksHdinis09Hdinis09@hdinis09DonHugo
Date Registered: 28 February 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
JohnPC's Groups
JohnPC's Contact & Social LinksJebx287Mr. Nicky
Is anyone else getting a weird bug where the screen basically freezes on the same 2 frames? I got about 10 minutes into the game and it froze then crashed 5 seconds later.
Date Registered: 22 October 2014
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
JoJoLarooda's Groups
JoJoLarooda's Contact & Social Links
There's an issue where if you interact with something while dialogue is going, it bugs and does nothing when you press f, even after the dialogue ends. My spastic friend did this when we found the secret 935 base. As soon as the door opened he f'ed everything in sight. Infuriating.
Date Registered: 14 September 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
Signature
MakeCents's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Epic. Love the custom everything. Really awesome and fun. Friends and I had a blast. Glad you went for fun over difficulty.
Last Edit: January 31, 2016, 05:30:38 am by MakeCents
Date Registered: 27 December 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
oahsis's Groups
oahsis's Contact & Social Links
is anyone else getting missing or bad textures in game?
Date Registered: 19 April 2015
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
ALegitYellowMan's Contact & Social LinksALegitYellowManALegitYellowMan
Can you upload the map to another website? Mediafire is glitching out and i cant download it from there
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
JoJoLarooda's Groups
Another issue is you'll be stuck as Tony Stark forever if you go to Asgard while taking off an armour.
Date Registered: 29 October 2015
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
vendettared's Groups
vendettared's Contact & Social Links
This game is plagued with bugs (Iron Man Mark 1 gets stuck in the city near an entrance of a store) and overpowered abilities and this may not be the technical milestone to set the standards of COD zombie modding but this is THE MOSTt FUN map me and my siblings had ever had the good fortune to play in COD zombie custom map (of course it helps we love Avengers). We were awestruck that you could really use Spiderman's Web Shot, Iron man and War Machine suit and even Quick Silver moving at ridiculous speeds we still have not uncovered Thor's Hammer, Hulk's Serum and Captain America's shield.

There is a dizzying amount of content to be played here everywhere we explore the map, congrats for making a ludicrously fun map!

A little issue we had in the game (besides the bugs) is that the constantly playing Avengers music (while awesome) does get a bit repetitive when its played almost every second of the game, I most humbly suggest to "tone it down a bit." Because there is diminishing returns when there's a few zombies left and the Avenger's theme is chiming in. Its really cool but maybe have it played less, so when the music does start to play, the players are hyped, assemble in a quickly fashion and then unleash their superpowers on the undead haha.

Quick question for anyone; how does the Time Stone by the shore activate? We lasted at least 2 rounds, killing hundreds of zombies, inferno zombies and invisible zombies right beside it and it still won't finish gathering souls.
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
JoJoLarooda's Groups
Another issue is you'll be stuck as Tony Stark forever if you go to Asgard while taking off an armour.
Nevermind, the glitch happened anyway even when I waited. I think it glitches if the armor is still recharging when you go, or its the nightclub armor that caused it idk. This is now like my 15th restart cause of some sort of bug. The beta testers did an awful job.
Date Registered: 2 November 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Embrace the Darkness
Tim Smith's Groups
Tim Smith's Contact & Social Linkstimsmith90THEREALBaDBoY17TimSmithMy clan Website
Nevermind, the glitch happened anyway even when I waited. I think it glitches if the armor is still recharging when you go, or its the nightclub armor that caused it idk. This is now like my 15th restart cause of some sort of bug. The beta testers did an awful job.
you got to understand that you're modding an old game . we have limits for what we can do & what we can put .
☭ Soviet Commander ☭
Date Registered: 13 August 2012
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Community Daedra
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Let's keep this thread on topic from here on in. -DBZ

+1 to off-topic reply -DBZ

lmao. Too funny.

Goliath Script Placer: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,11234.msg125257/topicseen.html#new

"...Christ, people. Learn C, instead of just stringing random characters
together until it compiles (with warnings)..."

-Linus Torvalds
daedra descent's Groups
Community Daedra
Community Daedra
daedra descent's Contact & Social LinksBlueSoviet
you got to understand that you're modding an old game . we have limits for what we can do & what we can put .

Nope.
Date Registered: 29 November 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
BullfrogFunTime's Contact & Social Links
Has anyone been able to figure out what to do with Batman after you aim at him several times? Its slowly getting to my head.
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
This user is deleted :(

Loading ...