November 13, 2020, 02:16:49 am

Forum Profile

Profile Link
Country
ca
Local Time
April 25, 2024, 10:29:58 pm
Completed in 21 rounds, first try, no deaths [:
Nice straight forward map, really liked it. And was pretty intimidating with the lockdown power room and boss round. Lots of fun though 10/10 for sure.
Also, can you die in the Jug room? I didn't wanna test it :p
8 years ago
Definitely a really good map, but the sounds of zombies are disgustingly over the top. Especially the crawlers! All zombies just have a constant, uninterrupted sound going on, and it really takes away from the experience >.>
8 years ago
Pretty nice map. I like the feel and ambiance in it though :] But did encounter a glitch. On round 19, seems like dogs started to try and spawn in along side the zombies like Der Reise. But the dogs didn't work correctly, they were invisible and stuck in spawn room, and would just eventually di...
8 years ago
Wow, spent 2 hours on this map. It's truly incredible. Some of the best mapping I've ever seen, probably the literal best at that. Unfortunately I didn't complete the map, I got to that panel in the spawn room, but everything kept saying "system no initialized". I looked aro...
8 years ago
This is easily one of the most difficult custom zombie maps out there. It's refreshing to have a challenge. They're all massively open spaces with tons of OP weapons.. But this.. This is even more difficult than Verrukt .-. I did normal difficulty without verrukt sprinters 3 times. Only go...
8 years ago
Okay, so the map is a bit broken :p Spent half an hour on it than ran into a game breaking glitch.
Map itself though, it's alright. Way too big, and the Verrukt sprinters are more of an annoyance than a challenge. And the AK47 and both G18s are semi-automatic for some reason.
But anyw...
8 years ago
Loading ...