Last Active
December 29, 2017, 02:06:30 am

Forum Profile

Profile Link
Country
ph
Local Time
April 19, 2024, 08:18:21 pm
Without having to re-download the mods again? Basically I wish to transfer custom maps I downloaded from one PC to my other PCs without having to re-download it again, is this possible? Because I simply copied the "workshop" folder (Steam/steamapps/workshop) and pasted it on another "...
7 years ago
Awesome map man! I played it with my siblings and we had a blast with it, finishing it Round 15! I was constantly reassuring them that we get to explore planets but to our surprise, the game ended already haha. It was still awesome though.

Rounds started easy enough but when the exploding...
8 years ago
I have a 4-player team that would be more than willing to test drive this map (in fact we never play zombies individually, we always play together) and identify bugs and glitches, so long as T4M is not required (because we never got to it to work on our PCs).
8 years ago
An astoundingly detailed map regrettably plagued with numerous bugs.

-Unlimited glowing (one shot?) tomahawks whenever a player is downed and subsequently revived.
-Model 1997 (shotgun) has the appearance of a highly unusual comically large gun.
-Game-breaking error (On a 4-man...
8 years ago
This game is really fun but lacks "replayability" because the game quickly becomes easy. The juggernauts on every round is a decent balance for the huge open-spaced layout of the map but their threats rarely last when guns like Thundergun, Gravity Mine and drops such as Instakill and Nuke ...
8 years ago
That does not seem to be my problem then with T4M, at any rate, thanks for the confirmation man.
8 years ago
Loading ...