Country
us
Local Time
April 16, 2024, 10:55:17 pm

Contact & Social Links

CoD WaW
Jebx287
Steam
Is anyone else getting a weird bug where the screen basically freezes on the same 2 frames? I got about 10 minutes into the game and it froze then crashed 5 seconds later.
8 years ago
Pros:
-Weapons look nice
-Variety of weapons
-Mostly working perks (check Cons)
-Originality with the care package system (with some issues, check Cons)

Cons:
-Weapon bobbing is distracting
-My 3rd gun dissapears when I retr...
8 years ago
No Solo Quick Revive...REALLY?! Also, I love it when I have to wait half an hour before I can even move around in a map. Not to mention the 100+ doors I need to open to even get anywhere. 10/100 Best map.
8 years ago
I was just trying to figure out which one to buy first.

I was wanting Black Ops 3 for the zombies and [IMO] awesome multiplayer, but on the other hand I want Fallout 4 because...well, Fallout! This really has been bugging me lately and I was wondering if you guys could perhaps help me set...
8 years ago
Huge thanks to all you guys for your comments! :) And as to furthering your excursion of my map, let me tease you a hint, there is a reason as to why I put 'Moon Style Teleporter(s)' and 'Shootable Door(s)�...
8 years ago
I am having a lot of trouble finding the rest of the map. I can get outside and turn the power on, get jugg, and double tap. But after that the map loses all fun because the rest of the map is so damn hard to find. I tried running around while looking down to see if I could find a hidden door like h...
8 years ago
Loading ...