Primary Group
UGX Team Member
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
MrSlagovich's Groups
UGX Team Member
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
did you make sure there is not nazi_zombie_lorkeep in your mod's folder. if that is manually deleted and it still doesnt work, then its something with your waw not having all the default waw files. that was saing it couldnt load some of the animescripts which are really important and are gamestopping if you try to play with it

All of the above i have tried, also this the only map this happens with.
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 1 April 2014
Last active: 9 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
R34P312's Groups
This looks awesome! downloading!!!!
  • n123q45
  • Deleted Member
n123q45
This user is deleted :(
hmm swag, i have no clue. its nothing we can do on our half. its probally some local data corrupting somthing.
[UGX] Social Networking & Q.A.
Date Registered: 18 August 2012
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
UGX Team Member
My Groups
More
More
MrSlagovich's Groups
UGX Team Member
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Not sure what the problem was, he sent me an older version and that seems to work. So never mind my problem. GG
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
Not sure what the problem was, he sent me an older version and that seems to work. So never mind my problem. GG
Use your non-modded common.ff and I bet the release build will work fine.
[UGX] Social Networking & Q.A.
Date Registered: 18 August 2012
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
UGX Team Member
My Groups
More
More
MrSlagovich's Groups
UGX Team Member
Use your non-modded common.ff and I bet the release build will work fine.

Nice idea dawg, fancy pelting me your common.ff dawg!
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 3 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
conn6orsuper117's Groups
conn6orsuper117's Contact & Social LinksConn6orsuper117ITS-CS117
I have tried to fix the train but thats kinda of waws fault :/ and if you get stuck the train will teleport you out once it moves again, also yes the zombies can't get you while on the train (again ive tried to fix) but players wont be able to get any parts/features
Does this one include the pentagon tech like the original?
I hate that dude
Date Registered: 26 October 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Projects:
CPH (Collingwood Psychiatric Hospital) - Map Testing
Raze - Map Testing
JadenSzewczak's Groups
JadenSzewczak's Contact & Social LinksKazcwezsjadenszewczakszwczk
I will be making an update soon, Im gonna wait a little for people to report any glitches (that are really big/game breaking) I might add more modes of transportation around the map since people dont like waiting for the train
i'm 15 too and i don't know how you created this map but it is very very cool and i can't wait for your next release!
but here's some feedback and bugs i've noticed while playing (some are very little but bear with me)

- options on the main menu (after loading up the mod) are comical but way too long it looks unprofessional
- the invisible walls on the left and right of the room you spawn in leading down into the station are bothersome
- sprinting with the mauser is weird and there's no sprint noise while running with it
- while having the mauser out your melee doesn't make a noise (noticed this too with the m27, i didn't remember to check other guns)
- gun is read as 'Mauser' but it's the 'Mauser C96' (makes the map appear more polished when you have fully finished gun names instead of nick names)
- playful easter eggs are cool don't get me wrong but the why are you taking my money after every perk machine is a little repetitive (i was unable to purchase quick revive after this money joke)
- when i downed zombies were piling up on top of me and i could make points and throw grenades
- if you continue to sprint after downing you can run around while down
- when your down you pull out the pack a punched colt and not mauser even though the mauser was the starting pistol?
- when you first buy the some guns off the wall or get it out of the box it cocks really quickly and there's no noise for it (m14, b23r, peacekeeper, pdw etc.)
- if you buy a gun off the wall it doesn't float out and stay there to show that somone's purchased it
- the blue light that sticks out in front of guns on the wall looks odd, it needs that glow that the box and wunderfiz have
- walking forward and sprinting with a few black ops ported guns looks real weird (B23R, pdw, tommy etc)
- the train tracks. you get electrocuted on them twice and then you down to prevent players from not using the train i believe? smart idea. i think you shouldn't be able to run on it for 5 seconds and then get electrocuted it should be an instantaneous thing (at the second station i was avoiding it because i didn't want to get electrocuted and i was hopping from the three platforms and it was actually a lot of fun and rather unique style of training)
- b23r has no flash from the tip when shooting and no reload sound
- m27 has no reload sound and is read as 'm27' when it's 'M27' + it doesn't have it's actual firing noise
- it's not 'Scar-H' it's 'SCAR-H' and it has a wack sprint animation + no reload noise and gunfire noise isn't correct i think
- some zombies have orange eyes with a green glow i dont know if thats intentional or not
- the ray gun mark 2 isnt even green and the sight is incomplete + it has no reload noise
- at one point i was carrying 5 grenades when the max has always been 4
- i hit the box and was training zombies in station 2 and i couldnt see what i got until i came up close and it suddenly reappeared
- i wasn't getting shocked on all the train tracks i dont know if that's intentional or not (found all these in just 2 games)
- switching to the blunderat looks really weird and it has no reload noise
- peacekeepers kick is distracting and not accurate to the black ops 2 version of the gun
- peacekeeper has no reload noise
- PDW has no flash at the tip when shooting or reload noise
- the 'Tommy' is the 'M1927' and it has no reload noise
- MSMC has no reload noise and it's kick is crazy + the firing noise isn't true to black ops 2

you got a great map here but for players trying to get that polished console map feel like myself these things are an issue! don't mean to beat you up believe me this map is quite enjoyable and i'll continue to play it weather it's fixed or not.  :rainbow:
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 29 March 2014
Last active: 3 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
Signature
Please give me beta access, I would LOVE to test CO-OP
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
i'm 15 too and i don't know how you created this map but it is very very cool and i can't wait for your next release!
but here's some feedback and bugs i've noticed while playing (some are very little but bear with me)

- options on the main menu (after loading up the mod) are comical but way too long it looks unprofessional
- the invisible walls on the left and right of the room you spawn in leading down into the station are bothersome
- sprinting with the mauser is weird and there's no sprint noise while running with it
- while having the mauser out your melee doesn't make a noise (noticed this too with the m27, i didn't remember to check other guns)
- gun is read as 'Mauser' but it's the 'Mauser C96' (makes the map appear more polished when you have fully finished gun names instead of nick names)
- playful easter eggs are cool don't get me wrong but the why are you taking my money after every perk machine is a little repetitive (i was unable to purchase quick revive after this money joke)
- when i downed zombies were piling up on top of me and i could make points and throw grenades
- if you continue to sprint after downing you can run around while down
- when your down you pull out the pack a punched colt and not mauser even though the mauser was the starting pistol?
- when you first buy the some guns off the wall or get it out of the box it cocks really quickly and there's no noise for it (m14, b23r, peacekeeper, pdw etc.)
- if you buy a gun off the wall it doesn't float out and stay there to show that somone's purchased it
- the blue light that sticks out in front of guns on the wall looks odd, it needs that glow that the box and wunderfiz have
- walking forward and sprinting with a few black ops ported guns looks real weird (B23R, pdw, tommy etc)
- the train tracks. you get electrocuted on them twice and then you down to prevent players from not using the train i believe? smart idea. i think you shouldn't be able to run on it for 5 seconds and then get electrocuted it should be an instantaneous thing (at the second station i was avoiding it because i didn't want to get electrocuted and i was hopping from the three platforms and it was actually a lot of fun and rather unique style of training)
- b23r has no flash from the tip when shooting and no reload sound
- m27 has no reload sound and is read as 'm27' when it's 'M27' + it doesn't have it's actual firing noise
- it's not 'Scar-H' it's 'SCAR-H' and it has a wack sprint animation + no reload noise and gunfire noise isn't correct i think
- some zombies have orange eyes with a green glow i dont know if thats intentional or not
- the ray gun mark 2 isnt even green and the sight is incomplete + it has no reload noise
- at one point i was carrying 5 grenades when the max has always been 4
- i hit the box and was training zombies in station 2 and i couldnt see what i got until i came up close and it suddenly reappeared
- i wasn't getting shocked on all the train tracks i dont know if that's intentional or not (found all these in just 2 games)
- switching to the blunderat looks really weird and it has no reload noise
- peacekeepers kick is distracting and not accurate to the black ops 2 version of the gun
- peacekeeper has no reload noise
- PDW has no flash at the tip when shooting or reload noise
- the 'Tommy' is the 'M1927' and it has no reload noise
- MSMC has no reload noise and it's kick is crazy + the firing noise isn't true to black ops 2

you got a great map here but for players trying to get that polished console map feel like myself these things are an issue! don't mean to beat you up believe me this map is quite enjoyable and i'll continue to play it weather it's fixed or not.  :rainbow:

I agree with you mate, maps as good as this need to have guns that are just as good of a resemblance to their original games predecessor but, it's still enjoyable and it is the 1st custom map i've ever played that incorporated the tranzit style of map transport. Keep it up and i hope to see more from you, C10.
cheers
JiffyNoodles
Date Registered: 22 April 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
bkcarlito's Groups
bkcarlito's Contact & Social Linksbkcarlitobkcarlito
I know I am just a player of zombies and don't know nothing about mapping but seriously.....give this guy a break. It's the first release of a complex map, I say complex cuz it just looks like it was complex and difficult to map. I mean feedback is great but to beat the guy down for using someone else's script is just retarded. I haven't seen any rules stating you can't use a certain script nor have I seen anywhere that says you are obligated to play this map. For people like me it's a great map the way it is with a few things that need to be tweaked. At least give credit where credit is due and applaud this man for doing such an amazing job on this map. After all he is only 15, meaning in a year or two he will most likely have some of the best maps made after making several of them and learning how to do things better. Just cut the guy a break and play the map, or don't.
Last Edit: May 20, 2014, 03:08:22 am by bkcarlito
Date Registered: 19 September 2013
Last active: 10 hours ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Studly's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Interesting Map still trying to find the secret station
Date Registered: 26 December 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Have a disc copy of W@W, which is why steam doesn't display it
WaW: XxIceBearxX
Steam: Nightmare_Pie
Black Ops 3 Emblems
mxtxm's Groups
mxtxm's Contact & Social LinksNightmare_Pie
I just found this bug today. If the train runs over the Napalm zombie, you'll get kicked from the match, with the "All stances disallowed for player" error.
Date Registered: 24 July 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
gwyn's Groups
gwyn's Contact & Social Linksbartek123202Veltstadt
Great map, I think its one of the best ive played  ;) Great work bro, I hope you will give us some more cool zombies ideas  :rainbow:
Date Registered: 8 May 2013
Last active: 9 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
EZEQK's Groups
EZEQK's Contact & Social Links
Hi,
i've played the map a couple of times.

Nice and modern guns and perks. And staffs, but i don't get them.

But, there is a lot of bugs.

First, the train is glitched. No zombie see you when you are in. This helps me a lot exploring the 6 stations :P

First play, i get 3 weapons without taking kick mule.

Second play, only 2.

I had a "five round" so the doctor teleports me after taking my weapon, i kill him and he brings me back the weapon..
I kill some fire zombies running near them.
I get Quick revive, jug, quick run and double tap but can't take the speed cola, dunno why...

At round 10, fire zombie apears during a "five round" , with the doctor.

After trying to kill it running near him without sucess, i just firered with my gun.

I get instakilled with jug!!!

After that, the doctor takes my gun and teleport me.

After firering half a gun, he doesnt die this time, and i start level 11 with one gun and no perks.

So, i suicide, too much problems and bugs. And waiting the train is boring.

I like the big places to train zombies and the nice weapons but the boss zombies are bugged and i hate having 2 or more boss zombies on a round.

So problems that i encounter are:

Glitch on train. (but i'm happy with it)
Doctor five sometimes invulnerable.
Fire zombie sometimes ignoring you when you run near him and not dying.
You die just firering the fire zombie with jug.
You have 3 weapons without taking kick mule.
You can't take more than 4 perks.
2 bugged boss zombies on same level.
message "All stances disallowed for player" if fire zombie is near train/killed by the train, end of game...
Fire zombie have multiple bugs...

Last Edit: May 20, 2014, 06:50:08 pm by EZEQK
Date Registered: 8 January 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Embers are the new lens flares
chromastone10's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
chromastone10's Contact & Social Linkschromastone10chromastone1chromastone10
I know all the bugs already and am working on fixes, with the train this is something that hasn't been done before in custom zombies so im trying to work it out

Loading ...