Created 9 years ago
by Deleted User
broken avatar :(
  • Exofile
  • Deleted Member
Exofile
This user is deleted :(
Really nice map, didn't see all the fuzz about the map being hard, you could easily train around the  box near Speed Cola.
At one point I believe I picked up a Perk powerup, might've dropped from a special grenade, and as I picked it up it messed up my perk icons. With Quick Revive, Jugg, PHD and Electric Cheery, it changed my icons, and I could buy Another perk, assuming from the powerup? I also found a Teddy Bear perk bottle in the Room with Stamin-Up, shot it, it dissapeared, no idea what it does though  :poker: I'd give it a solid 9/10, only thing that made me drop it was the Minigun Zombie  :alone:
Date Registered: 25 May 2015
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
BannonVII's Groups
BannonVII's Contact & Social Links
ye maybe it should be fixed xD but i dont know if it was a bugg on my game or in the map. Do you know when Oil Rig will be on air? :D
Date Registered: 5 January 2015
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
alex-125's Groups
alex-125's Contact & Social Links
Lol you shouldn't be able to buy QR if you already had 4 perks..

:lol:                                                                                                                                                                                       
Hey i didnt cheat anything lol i got PHD jugger cherry and cola speed, then u can buy quick revive, so i had 5 perks, shooting the bottles i go mule kick,  and then i got on the box that special grenade (dont know the name) that if u throw it against a perk machine u have a percent of probability to get the perk so i did that until i got all perks, no cheats dude...                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Lies Detected!
Last Edit: August 05, 2015, 01:45:23 pm by alex-125
Date Registered: 25 May 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
BannonVII's Groups
BannonVII's Contact & Social Links
what is worng with u alex lol stop complaining i dont have the need to lie i got 4 perks and then i was able to buy quick revive check out for urslef instead of trash talking
Date Registered: 23 May 2015
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Mikie9990's Groups
Mikie9990's Contact & Social Links
Great map, made it to round 16, damn emp's get me everytime.
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
Great map, made it to round 16, damn emp's get me everytime.
If only there was a perk to help with those eh? ::)
Date Registered: 7 June 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
SonicR360's Groups
SonicR360's Contact & Social LinksSonicR360SonicR360SonicR360SonicR360SonicR360
I will go and download the map. Cheers OP for making it. I have not fully read everything about the map (spoils the surprise) but it looks good from the screenshots.
S.
Date Registered: 27 November 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
shu3wei's Groups
shu3wei's Contact & Social Links
This map is great don't get me wrong, but there's many things that can be improved.
1. The Juggernaut at round 7/8 with a minigun. No. Thing kills you pretty quickly even with jug. Put like a Brutus or something easier. Or put the Juggernaut in at a later round. Like after 10.
2. The crawlers. These are just annoying and make you down pretty fast.
4. Box location. Everytime I spawn the box location changes. Make it consistent.
5. The zombies. They all spawn in at one time which is not cool and there are verrukt runners before round 10. Not cool bruh.
Well to wrap it up, I have to deal with like a juggernaut with a minigun, teleporting nova crawlers that can zap you with lighting, and a whole bunch of zombies that all spawned in at once, some if not most of which are verrukt runners. If you are a gamer like Relaxing End, this map is pretty easy, but for the casual gamer like me, it's kinda overwhelming. Great map, but too much thrown at me at one time.  ;D :D
Date Registered: 4 August 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Match-Maker's Groups
Match-Maker's Contact & Social LinksMatch-Maker
Very good map!
I found two minor bugs:
- knifing while holding the MTAR is delayed
- after switching to claymores while having minigun-powerup gives you no gun until you get downed and go in last stand
Date Registered: 23 May 2015
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Mikie9990's Groups
Mikie9990's Contact & Social Links
If only there was a perk to help with those eh? ::)
4 perk limit...... I crie evritim
Date Registered: 21 February 2014
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
ShotgunRagtime's Contact & Social LinksShotgunRagtime
Just whipped up a review for this one! Check it out if you're on the fence: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=7923.msg85515#msg85515
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 8 February 2015
Last active: 7 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Still Kickin'
Signature

Andy Whelan's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Andy Whelan's Contact & Social LinksAndyWhelanAndyWhelan01AndyWhelan
Hey i didnt cheat anything lol i got PHD jugger cherry and cola speed, then u can buy quick revive, so i had 5 perks, shooting the bottles i go mule kick,  and then i got on the box that special grenade (dont know the name) that if u throw it against a perk machine u have a percent of probability to get the perk so i did that until i got all perks, no cheats dude...                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Lies Detected!
He didn't cheat, I was able to get 4 perks then buy QuickRevive. And P.S check before you accuse of any wrong doing
Date Registered: 23 April 2015
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
Signature
Money isn't everything but everything has a price
Eternal_Fire's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Eternal_Fire's Contact & Social Links
This map is great don't get me wrong, but there's many things that can be improved.
1. The Juggernaut at round 7/8 with a minigun. No. Thing kills you pretty quickly even with jug. Put like a Brutus or something easier. Or put the Juggernaut in at a later round. Like after 10.
2. The crawlers. These are just annoying and make you down pretty fast.
4. Box location. Everytime I spawn the box location changes. Make it consistent.
5. The zombies. They all spawn in at one time which is not cool and there are verrukt runners before round 10. Not cool bruh.
Well to wrap it up, I have to deal with like a juggernaut with a minigun, teleporting nova crawlers that can zap you with lighting, and a whole bunch of zombies that all spawned in at once, some if not most of which are verrukt runners. If you are a gamer like Relaxing End, this map is pretty easy, but for the casual gamer like me, it's kinda overwhelming. Great map, but too much thrown at me at one time.  ;D :D

The juggernaut is fine, you can just hide behind a wall and he cant shoot you. Crawlers were a bit annoying but you just have to take em out before the zombies. Box locations??? Really? So that means that pretty much every map in treyarch's history has been making a mistake by doing this? The zombie spawning was done pretty well imo because it makes you actually active because everything goes faster, same with the sprinters, makes your brain think "gotta go fast"
Date Registered: 5 January 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
alex-125's Groups
alex-125's Contact & Social Links
He didn't cheat, I was able to get 4 perks then buy QuickRevive. And P.S check before you accuse of any wrong doing

Ok but in general i know that we can't get QR after having 4 perks so i didn't even check .So sorry :D And even stevie didn't know about it s it was making me more sure
Last Edit: August 06, 2015, 01:47:13 pm by alex-125
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
The QR thing was a piece of left over code from the Oil Rig EE, it's fixed now. There will be one more update with the final fixes hopefully later on today.

Loading ...