Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
champa's Groups
champa's Contact & Social LinksTheOfficialLegendHatsOff
My friend and I were really hype to finally play co-op on Firing Range, but sadly, it gets stuck in the middle of loading and just says "Synchronizing". We were incredibly bummed out about this, and I really hope it gets fixed in the coming update!
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 16 January 2015
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Lets have a good blasting time
Signature
The good, it's the bad, and the in-between.
NateTheGreat987's Contact & Social LinksCap_FlareCappaFlareGunCapFlareGun
how hard is to to add co-op seriously
Date Registered: 11 October 2015
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
RoyalRebel's Groups
RoyalRebel's Contact & Social Links
The download doesnt really work for me. Maybe add a mediafire or google drive download link as well
Date Registered: 2 November 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Embrace the Darkness
Tim Smith's Groups
Tim Smith's Contact & Social Linkstimsmith90THEREALBaDBoY17TimSmithMy clan Website
Date Registered: 12 September 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
I make maps for fun, they are mostly crap.
Signature
Maps:
Unterwegs
Hello Kitty Remastered
Firing Range
oshawat750's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
oshawat750's Contact & Social LinksOshawat750OshaPooOshawat750
how hard is to to add co-op seriously
Idk what's wrong, it just gets stuck at synchronizing, I really need help with this.
Date Registered: 18 June 2015
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
I have ideas for maps, but I'm too lazy to make em
Signature
WaW Mapping is a lot more complex than mapping on Hammer... So that's why I map on Hammer. I like to go for High Round attempts but I usually choke or do something stupid.
ZmGamer's Groups
ZmGamer's Contact & Social LinksZeeEhmZMGWaW
Bugs and Problems W/ The Map

Problems

1. I think the very beginning is a bit too cramp. I'm always leaving early Round 2 or leaving right after Round 1 (5 Knife Kills, 100 Perk Points)
2. This one's major. If you take the Right side route from Spawn, all the way to the ladder, you're able to get onto the ledge next to Jugg and jump into the Box room. Zombies can't get up there, and the zombies that do spawn up there rarely spawn. Brutus can spawn up there, but doing it again means he can't.
3. The first few times I played the map, I couldn't find the Power at all. I think the power needs to be more shown to players. The Power Room isn't a room in the normal map so you don't expect to look there.
4. Some of the triggers for the doors are only one way, and some of them aren't long enough.
5. Wunderfizz Machine doesn't have electricity coming from the one it's at.
6. Zombies climbing the ladders can attack you while on the ladders, and they push you off too often.
7. On the right route for spawn, you can prone next to the wall where Stamin-Up is and get the 100 points through the wall.

Bugs

1. I don't know how / when this occurs, but sometimes you'll die from 1 hit. It may be from Thunder Wall.
2. Sometimes you'll get more ammo than normal on spawn / Max Ammo.
3. Vulture Aid doesn't show Banana Colada.
4. The Purifier doesn't use the 100 ammo it's given, it's a Flamethrower reskin.

This isn't a bug or anything like that, but can you add an option that disables Knife Lunging? Other than that, it's a great map!
Last Edit: August 11, 2016, 09:54:48 pm by ZmGamer
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
oshawat750's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Bugs and Problems W/ The Map

Problems

1. I think the very beginning is a bit too cramp. I'm always leaving early Round 2 or leaving right after Round 1 (5 Knife Kills, 100 Perk Points)
2. This one's major. If you take the Right side route from Spawn, all the way to the ladder, you're able to get onto the ledge next to Jugg and jump into the Box room. Zombies can't get up there, and the zombies that do spawn up there rarely spawn. Brutus can spawn up there, but doing it again means he can't.
3. The first few times I played the map, I couldn't find the Power at all. I think the power needs to be more shown to players. The Power Room isn't a room in the normal map so you don't expect to look there.
4. Some of the triggers for the doors are only one way, and some of them aren't long enough.

5. Wunderfizz Machine doesn't have electricity coming from the one it's at.
6. Zombies climbing the ladders can attack you while on the ladders, and they push you off too often.
7. On the right route for spawn, you can prone next to the wall where Stamin-Up is and get the 100 points through the wall.

Bugs

1. I don't know how / when this occurs, but sometimes you'll die from 1 hit. It may be from Thunder Wall.
2. Sometimes you'll get more ammo than normal on spawn / Max Ammo.
3. Vulture Aid doesn't show Banana Colada.
4. The Purifier doesn't use the 100 ammo it's given, it's a Flamethrower reskin.

This isn't a bug or anything like that, but can you add an option that disables Knife Lunging? Other than that, it's a great map!
I highlighted the important issues needed to fix red. I highlighted the ones that I could fix, but not important. I highlighted the ones yellow that I will not fix, as they are useless. The ones underlined are Harry's perks fault. Most of the things you gave as "problems" aren't big, the map is still playable and enjoyable with them. Also, are you playing the newest version? Also, I need to move the Purfier's hud icon. Also, I am using BO1 knifiing, so to prevent lunging, back-up than knife. Works in every game except WaW, which I fixed.
Last Edit: August 11, 2016, 11:02:43 pm by oshawat750
Date Registered: 18 June 2015
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
I have ideas for maps, but I'm too lazy to make em
ZmGamer's Groups
ZmGamer's Contact & Social LinksZeeEhmZMGWaW
I highlighted the important issues needed to fix red. I highlighted the ones that I could fix, but not important. I highlighted the ones yellow that I will not fix, as they are useless. The ones underlined are Harry's perks fault. Most of the things you gave as "problems" aren't big, the map is still playable and enjoyable with them. Also, are you playing the newest version? Also, I need to move the Purfier's hud icon. Also, I am using BO1 knifiing, so to prevent lunging, back-up than knife. Works in every game except WaW, which I fixed.
I'm using the newest version, yes. I guess everything is sorta unneeded except for the red, but they'd be nice to fix.
Date Registered: 12 July 2016
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Sylvacre's Groups
Sylvacre's Contact & Social Linkswill.luffeySylvacreUCyXleVEhm3nxyiDyQTry49A
Most of the major issues appear to be fixed. Good job keeping up with people's suggestions, looking forward to seeing this map completely polished
Date Registered: 11 March 2016
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
tomalo21's Groups
tomalo21's Contact & Social Links
I HAVE t4m installed but i installed it after i downloaded the map.. idk if that makes a difference but this maps looks fun as hell and everytime i start it it crashes or starts spasing out please help :(
Date Registered: 13 November 2015
Last active: 3 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Personal Quote
My handsome face
therocksays02's Groups
therocksays02's Contact & Social Links
Here are 2 bugs i found:
1.Normal Lsat without pap missed the bullets chain.
2.When you have vulture aid, if you stand in the green smoke for a while and go out with zombie blood,zombies gonna attack you even the effect still on.
Hopefully you could fix these problems in the new update.Thank you for the amazing map. :)
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
Means you weren't "fully" in the mist which is identical to bo2

You must be stood in it for a few seconds before you qualify - then it takes a few seconds to wear off when you step out

Wait just saw the bit about zombie blood

Guessing they used the same distraction code for that causing the bug
Last Edit: August 12, 2016, 12:45:28 pm by Harry Bo21
Date Registered: 5 December 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
spearhead589's Groups
spearhead589's Contact & Social Linksrobin chalhoubspearhead589@robin_chalhoub
great map
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 29 March 2014
Last active: 9 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
Signature
Please give me beta access, I would LOVE to test CO-OP
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
found a bug with your brutus.
If you leave him to be the last zombie alive, he breaks from his slow sprint into a sprint that moves faster than the player when they walk (the default W@W sprint anim, commonly seen in the campaign with NPC's)
This bug, although nothing gamebreaking, it is very annoying, when you're trying to buy ammo, but brutus is just always right behind you.
with regards,
JiffyNoodles.
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
oshawat750's Groups
found a bug with your brutus.
If you leave him to be the last zombie alive, he breaks from his slow sprint into a sprint that moves faster than the player when they walk (the default W@W sprint anim, commonly seen in the campaign with NPC's)
This bug, although nothing gamebreaking, it is very annoying, when you're trying to buy ammo, but brutus is just always right behind you.
with regards,
JiffyNoodles.
idk if that's something to fix, I wanted Brutus to be a pain  :troll:

Loading ...