Signature
Maps:
nazi_zombie_HDKenny: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2481.0
DefendTheBunker: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2502.0
DefendTheBunker2: 0% (just an idea :P )
Zombie Hill: 5%
*Not yet named*: 90%
HDKenny's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
HDKenny's Contact & Social Linkshd_kennyHD_KennyMrHDKenny
You can have a buyable ending with UGX Mod... just leave the script there and it works fine... and add some checks for the gamemodes so that people cant buy out of Gungame or Sharpshooter etc. Maybe spend a little longer testing before releasing so that these mistakes can be fixed without multiple reuploads :)
The thing is, I spent well over 5 hours total of just compiling, building the mod, and running the game to see: 'exceeded 400 fx' and I just wanted to move on to another map that I can start with the UGX mod and not have to worry about all that fx crap :P sorry about reuploading too, I hate it when people do it and trust me I feel bad, like I've just released a shit map :'( I do need to test more, but I have no one to help be debug and i get lonely  :alone:
broken avatar :(
☭ Soviet Commander ☭
Date Registered: 13 August 2012
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Community Daedra
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
Let's keep this thread on topic from here on in. -DBZ

+1 to off-topic reply -DBZ

lmao. Too funny.

Goliath Script Placer: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,11234.msg125257/topicseen.html#new

"...Christ, people. Learn C, instead of just stringing random characters
together until it compiles (with warnings)..."

-Linus Torvalds
daedra descent's Groups
Community Daedra
Community Daedra
daedra descent's Contact & Social LinksBlueSoviet

The map requires a lot of skills just to get out of the first three rooms, but once you get an MG42 all challenge is sorta lost, unless your trying to go for the impossible 75000 ending.

The usual bug report:
Spoiler: click to open...
The SOLO button doesn't work in non-UGX version
You take splash damage from Ray Gun, even with PHD
Jug perk machine is floating in the air
walls don't completely touch the floor, leaving cracks in the wall.
Mule Kick and the first box location are in the ground.

all i found in non-UGX version.  :P
Date Registered: 15 March 2014
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
WaW Scriptor
Signature
WaW Scriptor
PROxFTW's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
PROxFTW's Contact & Social LinksPROxFTWPROxFTWPROxFTWPROxFTW
The thing is, I spent well over 5 hours total of just compiling, building the mod, and running the game to see: 'exceeded 400 fx' and I just wanted to move on to another map that I can start with the UGX mod and not have to worry about all that fx crap :P sorry about reuploading too, I hate it when people do it and trust me I feel bad, like I've just released a shit map :'( I do need to test more, but I have no one to help be debug and i get lonely  :alone:
Hey if you need help add me on skype or something. I'm usually free a lot so if anything is needed I can try to help.
Date Registered: 11 November 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
HDKenny's Groups
The map requires a lot of skills just to get out of the first three rooms, but once you get an MG42 all challenge is sorta lost, unless your trying to go for the impossible 75000 ending.

The usual bug report:
The SOLO button doesn't work in non-UGX version
You take splash damage from Ray Gun, even with PHD
Jug perk machine is floating in the air
walls don't completely touch the floor, leaving cracks in the wall.
Mule Kick and the first box location are in the ground.

all i found in non-UGX version.  :P
Thanks for the list that stuff will be fixed when I get home, but the map is supposed to be pretty challenging and there are supposed to be risers in the outside area and risers in the power room too but I didn't think that 75000 was too much because when I play I'll get that much in either 30 minutes to an hour and those are the kind of map that I like because it reminds me of the good old days when I played zombies with my friends on xbox for hours. But the rest of the things I will try to fix, i don't know about the phd thing tho because I haven't looked at that code yet and it might be written differently then I'm used to.
EDIT: I don't know if you'll see this but just wondering, were are the walls not touching the floor I went through the whole map and all the walls are past the floor or perfect with it? I just need to know so I can fix it.

Post Merge: April 17, 2014, 04:01:08 pm
Hey if you need help add me on skype or something. I'm usually free a lot so if anything is needed I can try to help.
Thanks I'll keep that in mind so my next map will be bug free
Last Edit: April 17, 2014, 11:10:28 pm by HDKenny
Date Registered: 24 September 2012
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Letting Zombies eat my brains since 82
Signature
Zombiejelly's Groups
Zombiejelly's Contact & Social LinksZombiejelly115Zombiejelly115@BradtimmsZombiejelly
downloading now, thank you for sharing this with us.The map looks really enjoyable :)
Date Registered: 7 December 2013
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
themanwithlegs's Contact & Social Links
Very nice map mate, you said you have nobody to help you test it and such, myself and the rest of GBG are more than happy to help :) add me on skype if needed : dannyovshields
Date Registered: 27 February 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
zombiefailure's Groups
zombiefailure's Contact & Social Linkszombiefailurecheeseybeefzombiefailurezombiefailureclayton jungling
the link to start the non ugx version is broken
Date Registered: 26 October 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Which came first, The chicken or the egg?
Signature
Check out my Custom Zombies Channel
 P0tZ YaT00000bin'
And also over at twitch
 P0tZ Twitchin'
P0tZ's Groups
P0tZ's Contact & Social Linkslive:p0tz-ukp0tzP0tZP0tZUKP0tZ001p0tzukp0tz001
I think this is a good fun map. More difficult with more people. Some small fixes that have already been highlighted but I know you are working on improvements all the time.
Funniest thing ever was ur reaction after Scotch stole all ur quarters from the perk lay downs. Hilarious.
Thanks Kenny. :nyan:
trying to go for the impossible 75000 ending.
Daedra..75k = try harder :p
Last Edit: April 19, 2014, 10:35:13 am by P0tZ
Date Registered: 27 October 2013
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
dazzibhoy1's Groups
dazzibhoy1's Contact & Social Linksdazzibhoy
nice work fella
Date Registered: 20 December 2013
Last active: 10 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Buried Round 196 World Record by me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYLBm3EyNGs

Shi No First Room Round 115 by me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yn4QN_rUJ7s
Wunderful's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Wunderful's Contact & Social LinksxWunderfuLxxWunderfuLxXxWunderfuLxX1
This map is just too much fun ;) Great work Kenny
Former UGX Lead Asset Creator
Date Registered: 17 August 2012
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Eh?
Signature

(Click to enter portfolio)
SajeOne's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Don't know if it's a re-creatable issue but on the stock version I've run into this issue where I cannot buy juggernog. I have activated the power and am on my third quick revive:
Anyone else experience the same issue?

I have updated the main UGX download with a version that fixes the buyable ending. The ending can now be purchased with objectives enabled. The map now meets the requirements for the manager and should be uploaded soon.
UGX: http://www.mediafire.com/download/d53cedfjb521649/DefendTheBunkerUGX.exe
(link also updated on front page)

As for the stock version once someone else has confirmed the juggernog issue was just a one time occurrence and you fix the solo button it will be uploaded to the manager as well.
Date Registered: 11 November 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
HDKenny's Groups
Don't know if it's a re-creatable issue but on the stock version I've run into this issue where I cannot buy juggernog. I have activated the power and am on my third quick revive:
Anyone else experience the same issue?

I have updated the main UGX download with a version that fixes the buyable ending. The ending can now be purchased with objectives enabled. The map now meets the requirements for the manager and should be uploaded soon.
UGX: http://www.mediafire.com/download/d53cedfjb521649/DefendTheBunkerUGX.exe
(link also updated on front page)

As for the stock version once someone else has confirmed the juggernog issue was just a one time occurrence and you fix the solo button it will be uploaded to the manager as well.
First things first, I have never tested that issue so I will see what I can do to fix it :P also thank you for fixing the error :P and that is awesome news to me :) . But with that said, I was actually going to upload 1 more final update which fixes a lot more stuff, and also adds a window and some risers to the 'outside' area, and added detail here and there. I would have this update out by now but I am having a horrible lighting error and it has put a halt to what I was doing. If anybody knows whats wrong or how to fix it here is the post: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2523.0
Former UGX Lead Asset Creator
Date Registered: 17 August 2012
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Eh?
SajeOne's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
First things first, I have never tested that issue so I will see what I can do to fix it :P also thank you for fixing the error :P and that is awesome news to me :) . But with that said, I was actually going to upload 1 more final update which fixes a lot more stuff, and also adds a window and some risers to the 'outside' area, and added detail here and there. I would have this update out by now but I am having a horrible lighting error and it has put a halt to what I was doing. If anybody knows whats wrong or how to fix it here is the post: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2523.0
If you are updating you can just take your mapname.gsc from your IWD and the _zombiemode.gsc from the ugx_mod.iwd and use them. Then the buyable ending will still work fine.
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 3 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
conn6orsuper117's Groups
conn6orsuper117's Contact & Social LinksConn6orsuper117ITS-CS117
Both maps (UGX and non-UGX) wont load for me :alone:
The King of Zombies
Date Registered: 24 June 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Donate to me if you enjoy my work. https://www.paypal.me/thezombiekilla6
Dust's Groups
Dust's Contact & Social LinksMrZ0mbiesFanaticdust103194MrZ0mbiesFanatic
Both maps (UGX and non-UGX) wont load for me :alone:

what you mean "wont load" they load fine for me(well the ugx one does, havent tried non ugx)

Loading ...