Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

BO2 Hijacked Zombies

POLLHOT
broken avatar :(
Created 9 years ago
by FinalKill9175

Poll

Question: Thoughts on a new / revamped version of this map?

Yay
1 (25%)
Nay
1 (25%)
Yes, and completely redo the mapping and remove hijacked rounds, along with new bosses and weapons.
2 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Voting closed: May 15, 2016, 07:46:29 pm

Date Registered: 26 June 2015
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
killerwhale05's Groups
killerwhale05's Contact & Social Links
as i was playing this, i couldnt find the first part as shown in the pic and i was on round two, and it went from 2 to 6 without playing the other rounds
Date Registered: 6 September 2012
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
ElTitoPricus's Groups
ElTitoPricus's Contact & Social LinksElTitoPricusElTitoPricus
Let's get some points clear, Mr. daedra descent

1.- If You don't like this map, it's fine with me, but you have to respect the mapper's work,
regardless if you like it or not. What's the point in trashing his efforts? maybe pointing some errors, glitches and pointing in a good direction for his future work will be better for the whole community, don't you think?

2.- If You don't like my guns, it's fine, but don't say it here, say it on the town map.
I did the weapons, the weaponfiles and all the other related stuff, and the playermodels, zombiemodels
voiceovers and other stuff. 
Why did i do them like they are? Because the mapper liked them as they are,
and the mapper is the king, You can play or not, but it's his call, not even mine
and of course not yours, it's one thing if it's a bug and another thing if it's the mapper's decision.

And keep this topic about Hijacked, not about me or my work

Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 12 hours ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha

1.- If You don't like this map, it's fine with me, but you have to respect the mapper's work,
regardless if you like it or not. What's the point in trashing his efforts? maybe pointing some errors, glitches and pointing in a good direction for his future work will be better for the whole community, don't you think?

2.- If You don't like my guns, it's fine, but don't say it here, say it on the town map.
I did the weapons, the weaponfiles and all the other related stuff, and the playermodels, zombiemodels
and the mapper is the king, You can play or not, but it's his call, not even mine
and of course not yours, it's one thing if it's a bug and another thing if it's the mapper's decision.

*sniff* I smell burned meat
Date Registered: 18 November 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Limits like fear are often an illusion.
Signature
freefire1990's Groups

#NextUGXArguement
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
Funny you say that because the weapons in BO2 town remake were crappy ports and Tito(assuming it is the same person) was credited. hmm...
Are you capable of doing either of the following :

1 : Say something thats actually nice or productive?
2 : Just not say anything

Im starting to see with you DD, you absolutely never speak unless its to insult or criticize others

Im all for helpful advice, but now your just "that guy" who only speaks to insult others.... getting very old now...

#NextUGXArguement

^ These comments are not helpful either...
Last Edit: July 19, 2015, 09:08:29 pm by Harry Bo21
Date Registered: 5 February 2015
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
Signature
Zombies are the opposites of girls, they do care about your brain

Found some bugs:
I can easily buy more perks, I had 8 and didn't even buy 1 perk slot
On some places rounds still go by immediately
Zombies can go closed doors
Ray gun mk II fires really weird

Tips to make the map better:
Make sure EVERY area of the map can be opened, a lot of areas were unaccessible like
The side walk of the ship, the back where the life boats are, the one ladder area where QR is, etc
Some part of the maps look terrible, and not like hijacked at all(inside of the boat houses)
Lower the buyable ending to 50-60 k, 100k is just too much
Date Registered: 10 November 2013
Last active: 9 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
VipxRagex's Groups
VipxRagex's Contact & Social Links
This map is broken. First, if you're gonna move the power parts you might want to update the forum thread as it left me confused to find that there was no spool of wire at spawn. The zombies can walk through doors and the map generally looks bland and dull.I'm not sure if it happens with other weapons but I lost my Vektor K10 to make way for a Hijacked round but did not get it back afterwards. The Black and White makes the map look even more dull and hurts my eyes after a while. However, there are some good points to this map: the two custom perks work like a charm and are reasonably priced too. Infinite ammo works (unless you have an empty gun) and most of the weapons were ported beautifully, to my knowledge. To make this map better, I would add more detail and release a major bug fix. I was not able to pack-a-punch as the map was too full of glitches that very much broke the game and it took me by surprise that the solo Quick Revive increases price with each purchase.

I can see this map going a long way, and there is one person that can make it so.
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
This map is broken. First, if you're gonna move the power parts you might want to update the forum thread as it left me confused to find that there was no spool of wire at spawn. The zombies can walk through doors and the map generally looks bland and dull.I'm not sure if it happens with other weapons but I lost my Vektor K10 to make way for a Hijacked round but did not get it back afterwards. The Black and White makes the map look even more dull and hurts my eyes after a while. However, there are some good points to this map: the two custom perks work like a charm and are reasonably priced too. Infinite ammo works (unless you have an empty gun) and most of the weapons were ported beautifully, to my knowledge. To make this map better, I would add more detail and release a major bug fix. I was not able to pack-a-punch as the map was too full of glitches that very much broke the game and it took me by surprise that the solo Quick Revive increases price with each purchase.

I can see this map going a long way, and there is one person that can make it so.

Hes asked us to remove the pictures already, problem is im at work so cant see what picture is what? lol if some one tells me like "4th image down on OP" then ill do it
Date Registered: 8 January 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
FinalKill9175's Groups
FinalKill9175's Contact & Social LinksFinalKillGamingFinalKill917FinalKill9175
Yeah harry its the 5th picture thanks
Date Registered: 5 February 2015
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
Hes asked us to remove the pictures already, problem is im at work so cant see what picture is what? lol if some one tells me like "4th image down on OP" then ill do it
The fifth, so the last image is the one he wants removed
Last Edit: July 19, 2015, 11:39:44 pm by KnivingCombat777
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
did i get the right one?
OnionmanVere Bo21
Date Registered: 27 September 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
ok
Signature
Aye mate you don't know me so y don't you shut tf up ok buddy :)

Scobalula's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Scobalula's Contact & Social Links
did i get the right one?

Yeah you got the one. :D
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Date Registered: 8 September 2012
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Chronalis's Groups
Chronalis's Contact & Social Links
    Not that big of a fan how the Hijacked rounds are "rigged" so to say. Scanning through the code there's basically just some of the worst weapons imaginable. As for what I'd suggest, it would involve the entire weapon list, minus _upgraded(_upgraded) dependent on what round it is. Let's say 1-15 are all unupgraded, 15-25 _upgraded, and 25 and further would be _upgraded_upgraded. Wouldn't make it too hard if you're screwed at money and can't PaP yourself.
    Other than that I got to play it with a friend for about an hour or two before now going to bed, and it's alright. I like the diversity in perks and powerups. I feel however that building the power takes too long, that the grey vision became extremely annoying and dull. Vulture-Aid icons kept flashing, and some spawns didn't work, but design-wise (although empty) good job at recreating the boat!
Date Registered: 8 January 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
It's my hobby
FinalKill9175's Groups
FinalKill9175's Contact & Social LinksFinalKillGamingFinalKill917FinalKill9175
Update: Should have fixed any path node bugs, the link is still the same just download it again  :)

Loading ...