Date Registered: 24 April 2013
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
whippytrout's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
whippytrout's Contact & Social LinksWhippyTroutWhippyTrout
At least give us Stamina instead of Quick revive... 4 bosses are a pain in the *ss in just one try without quick revive... :'(

Lol strategy man. You have to come up with a strategy that doesn't include quick revive. The original Mob of the Dead didn't have Quick revive. This is a tough map for solo players but I've beaten it solo and have seen others on YouTube beat it solo. If you have certain weapons and items you can beat it without quick revive and stamin-up.

You can do it I believe in you!  :nyan:
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 14 September 2013
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Zombeast250's Groups
Zombeast250's Contact & Social Links
hey my friend im glad you were able to finish your map for release i know you put alot of time into the details and creation though i didnt see my name in the credits for helping you with sound and the menu im just glad to see that you were able to complete the map keep up the great work and hope to see you on bo3 mod tools
Date Registered: 8 June 2017
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
SeriousGaming's Groups
SeriousGaming's Contact & Social Links
Lol strategy man. You have to come up with a strategy that doesn't include quick revive. The original Mob of the Dead didn't have Quick revive. This is a tough map for solo players but I've beaten it solo and have seen others on YouTube beat it solo. If you have certain weapons and items you can beat it without quick revive and stamin-up.

You can do it I believe in you!  :nyan:

Could you please give a link to a video completing the map? Because I came really far with a friend once, but we just didn't know what to do when we did the genies. At some point my game crashed before we could figure it out... We couldn't buy the plane for some reason.
Last Edit: July 22, 2017, 03:52:30 pm by SeriousGaming
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
whippytrout's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
hey my friend im glad you were able to finish your map for release i know you put alot of time into the details and creation though i didnt see my name in the credits for helping you with sound and the menu im just glad to see that you were able to complete the map keep up the great work and hope to see you on bo3 mod tools

Oh hey man! I'll add you to the credits now. Sorry about that. I tried to keep a list of all the people who helped me. I must have forgot to add you, I'm terribly sorry. I never could get my videos to look good on the menu's so I decided to just go old school with images and music. I think that's why I forgot to credit you.

Date Registered: 9 May 2016
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Darkpoto45's Groups
Darkpoto45's Contact & Social LinksCTMFTK
Could you please give a link to a video completing the map? Because I came really far with a friend once, but we just didn't know what to do when we did the genies. At some point my game crashed before we could figure it out... We couldn't buy the plane for some reason.
Hi, here's my gameplay ► https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NFp0_RBeTk
Hope i can help you ;)
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
Hey, really nice map but I need to play it on co-op but it doesn't work because me and my friend are using Lan Fix, but without LanFIx it works (but no T4M) any idea ? thanks in advance
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
whippytrout's Groups
Hi, here's my gameplay ► http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NFp0_RBeTk
Hope i can help you ;)

That's Awesome Man!! Great job! You played through it solo the same way I did. Monkeys are your friend in this map for sure.  :D

Double Post Merge: July 23, 2017, 11:18:13 pm
Hey, really nice map but I need to play it on co-op but it doesn't work because me and my friend are using Lan Fix, but without LanFIx it works (but no T4M) any idea ? thanks in advance

I'm sorry to hear that. I'm not entirely sure what you mean. Maybe you and your friend have to both use the same lanfix.exe? You definitely have to use T4M no matter what you use. I'm not sure if you are having an issue with your lanfix and T4M interfering with each other or what. So all I can say is try to make sure you and your friends are using the same .exe and also maybe lower your graphic settings from Extra down to High or medium. That may help. I'm not an expert on this stuff sorry. I wish I knew more.
Last Edit: July 23, 2017, 11:18:13 pm by whippytrout
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
No problem, thanks for trying to help me !
The thing is that we both have the same game, the same LanFix but whenever we're both on LanFix it crashes when we launch the game (with every map)
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
whippytrout's Groups
No problem, thanks for trying to help me !
The thing is that we both have the same game, the same LanFix but whenever we're both on LanFix it crashes when we launch the game (with every map)

Just make sure you put T4M in the root directory of Cod Waw. Sometimes it deletes itself. I've had issues with either Windows or my Antivirus deleting it. Just make sure both of you have the T4M .dll in the correct place. That's all I can think of.  :-\
Date Registered: 17 December 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
1,404Add +1
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Scripter Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
It aint much, if it aint Dutch
Signature
BluntStuffy's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
BluntStuffy's Contact & Social LinksBluntstuffy@BluntZombieBluntStuffyStuffyZombie
Just make sure you put T4M in the root directory of Cod Waw. Sometimes it deletes itself. I've had issues with either Windows or my Antivirus deleting it. Just make sure both of you have the T4M .dll in the correct place. That's all I can think of.  :-\

You could try Tungle when playing online with 2 lanfixed.exe's
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
That's exactly what we are doing and it only works without the LanFix :/
Date Registered: 21 May 2017
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
noobmoddder's Groups
noobmoddder's Contact & Social Links
When I was idle in the loading screen, I heard some super loud music and that scared the shat outta me   :o
Date Registered: 7 May 2017
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
DeltaForceBravo3's Contact & Social Links
This is actually a very decent map, I found it much easier to play than Mob Of The Dead.
Date Registered: 14 September 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Zombeast250's Groups
Zombeast250's Contact & Social Links
Oh hey man! I'll add you to the credits now. Sorry about that. I tried to keep a list of all the people who helped me. I must have forgot to add you, I'm terribly sorry. I never could get my videos to look good on the menu's so I decided to just go old school with images and music. I think that's why I forgot to credit you.

no worries my brotha all the credit is you i had a chance to try the map and it is hard but a good one to play i will be getting back on WAW this week and Alcatraz is at the top of our to beat list looking forward to playing and also hope to see you on bo3 mod tools as i think that would be a great place for you to show off these skills 
Date Registered: 19 November 2011
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
OnlineX420's Groups
OnlineX420's Contact & Social LinksOX420Online