Woah wait, I thought this was canceled ages ago!! Im so pleased to see that its finally released ^^ And does it sure deliver!
Seriously. The effort that was put into this is incredible, there is so much to say so I'll put these into bullet points
- Every area feels unique and seperated enough to give the illusion that you are truely teleporting to place to place. Heck they're big enough to be singular survival maps
- Whilst I think some weapons need a buff (espessially pap weapons) I think the variety is great
- One of my favourite details is that the sky boxes have another layer under them so clouds and sunsets are placed B)
- Plenty of rewarding secrets
- Once you get a general idea on what you're doing, its super simple (yet challenging) to know what your objective is
This map truely makes you feel like you're adventuring into different places, and whilst I did lazily bullet point them, the experiance is incredible. If I were to report one thing is that quick revive has an annoying bug where it would sometimes become unaccesable to buy (I think it happens when you attempt to buy it when you done have enough money/already have the perk) Hopefully this gets fixed but for now its avoidable.
I dont care what anyone says, this is certainly a 10/10 map. Thank you for completing this, I had a lot of fun playing this