Date Registered: 8 June 2017
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
SeriousGaming's Groups
SeriousGaming's Contact & Social Links
I also found a glitch. When you are on the first floor inside the prison there are at least 2 stairs where you can go through the wall so you walk through the bars into the stairs. Hope this helps. I would like to hear if it did or didn't so I could explain it better if that would be necessary.  :)
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 24 April 2013
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
whippytrout's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
whippytrout's Contact & Social LinksWhippyTroutWhippyTrout
I'm not releasing any updates for this map. I feel it's fully playable and I have beaten it several times. I'm sorry if there are some small visual bugs or issues but I literally have no more time to work on this project. I apologize if anyone suffers a strange occurrence while playing, but the best way to fix it is to restart the game or simply don't do whatever you did to cause it hahahaha  :D

Thanks guys for all the great comments and reviews. After all I made this map for the community and you guys are the reason I kept pushing myself to learn and create this map.  :nyan:
Pragmatist
Date Registered: 9 May 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
UGX Site Moderator
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Fish. That is all
Signature
Sidzzz's Groups
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
Sidzzz's Contact & Social LinkssidzzzzzzS1dzzzS1dzzzSidzzzSidTheGamer126
This map is complete trash, if it was released 6 years ago it might've been good, its got that going for it. I don't map often, but I can't believe how anyone could manage to make a map so dull, long, repetitive and just fucking boring dude.

In case you still are planning to make more maps, here's what I would suggest to better your next projects:

1. Allow players to cheat (haven't read up on it but I couldn't noclip with sv_cheats 1) cheating is fun and helpful.
2. Make a map fast, for the player, especially if it is a remake when their is already knowledge of what is to come.

- example; in this map feeding the dogs takes like 15 seconds for each zombie (zombies killed within the 15 second feeding time don't count which is literally autistic) and 10 zombies each, thats two and a half minutes for a third of a passage of a door, so... 150(Time per dog) x 3(Amount of dogs) x 2(Blue dogs) = 900 seconds. 15 minutes of BORING AS FUCK FEEDING of an AUTISTIC DOG, I could go on, but you probably understand

3. You say you added a lot to the map and its not just a remake, but the first minutes of playing are the exact same but you spawn in a different area, what's new? Oh shit lmao nothing, anyways what you added was a boring easter egg and shiny new guns that server the same purpose as all the other guns but are made poorly.

- A good map remake would be nuketown remastered by SirJammy and Ege115 it adds new FUN things to the map, including but not limited to, an easter egg you can do at your pace. Its greatness is hard to simplify into words, heres the link
http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,12734.0.html

4. This map is ugly and feels like it was rushed, either you rushed it, or you are a shitty map maker, the gameplay is trash so if you were going for either of those you failed, horribly.

I hope you benefit from this criticism, and good luck on any future maps, let this utter complete disgusting fucking abomination of human time be remembered as when your maps stopped sucking mega dick.

While you are entitled to your opinion, you simply cannot express it in such a rude, abusive and vile manner. You need to be more considerate and reasonable. Or else I, or any other mod will be forced to take action.
Date Registered: 24 April 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
whippytrout's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
whippytrout's Contact & Social LinksWhippyTroutWhippyTrout
This map is complete trash, if it was released 6 years ago it might've been good, its got that going for it. I don't map often, but I can't believe how anyone could manage to make a map so dull, long, repetitive and just fucking boring dude.

In case you still are planning to make more maps, here's what I would suggest to better your next projects:

1. Allow players to cheat (haven't read up on it but I couldn't noclip with sv_cheats 1) cheating is fun and helpful.
2. Make a map fast, for the player, especially if it is a remake when their is already knowledge of what is to come.

- example; in this map feeding the dogs takes like 15 seconds for each zombie (zombies killed within the 15 second feeding time don't count which is literally autistic) and 10 zombies each, thats two and a half minutes for a third of a passage of a door, so... 150(Time per dog) x 3(Amount of dogs) x 2(Blue dogs) = 900 seconds. 15 minutes of BORING AS FUCK FEEDING of an AUTISTIC DOG, I could go on, but you probably understand

3. You say you added a lot to the map and its not just a remake, but the first minutes of playing are the exact same but you spawn in a different area, what's new? Oh shit lmao nothing, anyways what you added was a boring easter egg and shiny new guns that server the same purpose as all the other guns but are made poorly.

- A good map remake would be nuketown remastered by SirJammy and Ege115 it adds new FUN things to the map, including but not limited to, an easter egg you can do at your pace. Its greatness is hard to simplify into words, heres the link

4. This map is ugly and feels like it was rushed, either you rushed it, or you are a shitty map maker, the gameplay is trash so if you were going for either of those you failed, horribly.

I hope you benefit from this criticism, and good luck on any future maps, let this utter complete disgusting fucking abomination of human time be remembered as when your maps stopped sucking mega dick.

Hahahahaha I've never read such a mean and offensive post. You must be friends with Reesep800. Obviously your parents didn't teach you manners and common courtesy. It's almost like you guys are trying to provoke me am I right? I'm just one guy trying to make fun stuff for the community for FREE mind you.

I will no longer be responding to obscene and rude comments like these, they are not worth my time.

Last Edit: July 02, 2017, 06:22:17 pm by whippytrout
Date Registered: 12 December 2013
Last active: 6 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
LMAO
MidgetBlaster's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.

You need cheats to have fun on a map? Fucking pathetic, get the fuck out. Your cancer.
Date Registered: 1 March 2013
Last active: 4 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
2015 Contest Winner
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Caw caw caw
johndoe's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
2015 Contest Winner
johndoe's Contact & Social Linksmyc153-johndoe
stopped reading there
Date Registered: 8 June 2017
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
SeriousGaming's Groups
SeriousGaming's Contact & Social Links

Well, make a better map yourself then if you think it's so easy making maps, mister trash talk.
Date Registered: 19 August 2016
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
VideoGamePhrase's Contact & Social Links

In response to my "rude" post, containing few curse words and hardly offensive remarks in the introductory and closing sentences, I urge anyone to look at what it has to say. This is a special reminder to the creator of the map, whippytrout, who quite literally claimed my post was offensive and took to heart that he was being offended. Although  since you are wasting countless hours of your time in to a hardly playable map for custom zombies on a 9 year old video game, I understand being critiqued might hurt your feelings. Although I could go on, roasting, calling you out. I would like to ask you to take a look back at my original comments about the map and consider my suggestions, as I do see potential in you as a map maker; and would like to continue playing waw maps that aren't complete garbage,
Date Registered: 24 February 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
josemassacre's Groups
josemassacre's Contact & Social Links
Hahahahaha I've never read such a mean and offensive post. You must be friends with Reesep800. Obviously your parents didn't teach you manners and common courtesy. It's almost like you guys are trying to provoke me am I right? I'm just one guy trying to make fun stuff for the community for FREE mind you.

I will no longer be responding to obscene and rude comments like these, they are not worth my time.

Anus* ;)

Double Post Merge: July 03, 2017, 01:43:13 am
Well, make a better map yourself then if you think it's so easy making maps, mister trash talk.
He's just a salty scrub. He didn't even turn the power on hahaha  he's just mad cause he can't cheat
Last Edit: July 03, 2017, 01:43:13 am by josemassacre
Date Registered: 20 December 2013
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
cblankin15's Groups
cblankin15's Contact & Social Links

Who in the Blue Hell Are You?
Know Your Role and Shut Your Mouth
First of you keyboard warrior you probably look like a bloated transvestite Wonder Woman ready to fight crime. Oh, and if you would please get out of your mothers basement and go back to the waffle house and sling hash all day. Watch it out before I take you to the Smackdown Hotel and make you shine it up real nice. To the rest of the world, I am the crocodile at the watering hole, and you just jump in my water Brothaaa. You just earned yourself a dance with the devil, boy. You better believe me beacuse I will beat your ass like a Cherokee drum. Then I'm gonna knock your teeth so far down your throat you're gonna stick a toothbrush right up your ass to brush them.

Go kill yourself and eat dicks' ya candy ass

Date Registered: 12 December 2013
Last active: 6 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
LMAO
MidgetBlaster's Groups
In response to my "rude" post, containing few curse words and hardly offensive remarks in the introductory and closing sentences, I urge anyone to look at what it has to say. This is a special reminder to the creator of the map, whippytrout, who quite literally claimed my post was offensive and took to heart that he was being offended. Although  since you are wasting countless hours of your time in to a hardly playable map for custom zombies on a 9 year old video game, I understand being critiqued might hurt your feelings. Although I could go on, roasting, calling you out. I would like to ask you to take a look back at my original comments about the map and consider my suggestions, as I do see potential in you as a map maker; and would like to continue playing waw maps that aren't complete garbage,

Nobody has time to read through your bullshit, your comment was not criticism, you just sound like a 8 year old who couldn't even get the power on and needs cheats to play a map.
Date Registered: 17 December 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
1,404Add +1
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Scripter Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
It aint much, if it aint Dutch
Signature
BluntStuffy's Groups
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
BluntStuffy's Contact & Social LinksBluntstuffy@BluntZombieBluntStuffyStuffyZombie
In response to my "rude" post, containing few curse words and hardly offensive remarks in the introductory and closing sentences...

First 5 words:

This map is complete trash..

Nah, that's not offensive  ???
Seriously, the way the entire post is written is just agressive and offensive.
And if you where a member with any status whatsoever maybe you gotten away with it. But your 4th post  :please:

• DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
Guy tf you mean "roasting" and "calling you out"? Like you literally said you have to cheat in order to have fun, really? Then you try to justify your poor comment by CONTINUING to insult the guy. "...you are wasting countless hours of your time in to a hardly playable map for custom zombies on a 9 year old video game." First off, learn to use commas correctly. Secondly, stop trying to be edgy, you have nothing to prove. In fact, you've proved quite enough in the aspect of your manner skills.

I just don't understand? Why bother contradicting yourself by even PLAYING the map on this "9 year old video game" considering your implications are that mapping in W@W is useless. Are you poor? Can you not go play BO3? I'd like to meet the guy who gave you a respect point and ask if it was a miss-click tbh. Get out of town.
Date Registered: 27 October 2013
Last active: 5 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
adfgdagasdf2's Groups
adfgdagasdf2's Contact & Social Links

Just... go back to whatever daycare you escaped from.
Last Edit: July 03, 2017, 10:46:10 pm by PSNtoonjuice

Loading ...