Me and a friend got to the first boss battle.
After that I got to the second boss as well on my own in solo and died there, but the stupid fucking recorder stopt recording so I don't have a video of that.
Lol strategy man. You have to come up with a strategy that doesn't include quick revive. The original Mob of the Dead didn't have Quick revive. This is a tough map for solo players but I've beaten it solo and have seen others on YouTube beat it solo. If you have certain weapons and items you can beat it without quick revive and stamin-up.
You can do it I believe in you!
This map is complete trash, if it was released 6 years ago it might've been good, its got that going for it. I don't map often, but I can't believe how anyone could manage to make a map so dull, long, repetitive and just fucking boring dude.
In case you still are planning to make more maps, here's what I would suggest to better your next projects:
1. Allow players to cheat (haven't read up on it but I couldn't noclip with sv_cheats 1) cheating is fun and helpful.
2. Make a map fast, for the player, especially if it is a remake when their is already knowledge of what is to come.
- example; in this map feeding the dogs takes like 15 seconds for each zombie (zombies killed within the 15 second feeding time don't count which is literally autistic) and 10 zombies each, thats two and a half minutes for a third of a passage of a door, so... 150(Time per dog) x 3(Amount of dogs) x 2(Blue dogs) = 900 seconds. 15 minutes of BORING AS FUCK FEEDING of an AUTISTIC DOG, I could go on, but you probably understand
3. You say you added a lot to the map and its not just a remake, but the first minutes of playing are the exact same but you spawn in a different area, what's new? Oh shit lmao nothing, anyways what you added was a boring easter egg and shiny new guns that server the same purpose as all the other guns but are made poorly.
- A good map remake would be nuketown remastered by SirJammy and Ege115 it adds new FUN things to the map, including but not limited to, an easter egg you can do at your pace. Its greatness is hard to simplify into words, heres the link
4. This map is ugly and feels like it was rushed, either you rushed it, or you are a shitty map maker, the gameplay is trash so if you were going for either of those you failed, horribly.
I hope you benefit from this criticism, and good luck on any future maps, let this utter complete disgusting fucking abomination of human time be remembered as when your maps stopped sucking mega dick.
Thanks josemassacre for the kind review. I'm glad you enjoyed it. I let my imagination go crazy when making this map.
Zombie Blood and Death Machine were later replaced by Invulnerability and Infinite Ammo respectively. And the Ray Gun Mark II is definitely in the box.
Also, it isn't a map. It's a mod for an existing map in World at War.
Hello everyone, first of I am new to UGX so don't bash me if this is the wrong forum for this, but I really need help with this. So, I am new to T4M and installed it a few hours ago to be able to play Alcatraz. It was fun and games until my game started freezing. I was able to play Alcatraz for about half an hour before it froze. And for some reason it doesn't even let me play for 5 minutes before freezing and it does that on all zombies maps. If anyone could help me that would be awesome. Happy zombie killing!