More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
Signature
Please give me beta access, I would LOVE to test CO-OP
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
This is ridiculous.

I Honestly don't know why this is still even a thing. Even after everyone who has been here for at least a year have all shunned box maps like the retarded, inbred middle child it is, they still come.
And before you go and tell me 'it's his 1st map bro, calm the farms' I will say NO! NO EXCUSES FOR TRASH!!!
Just look at the 1st maps from people like StevieWonder87 and SethNorris. They are Masterpieces and deserve praise.
Meanwhile this ugly duckling deserves to be taken out behind the barn and shot like the runt it is.
I'm sorry if this seems over the top, and outrageously uncalled for. But hey, someone wanted me to review this map. And now I've ended up reviewing the entire Genre. Yay, Value for Money.
anyway, I'm off.
If I get a warning, then so be it (impending Ban incoming)
Last Edit: March 19, 2016, 02:52:35 pm by HitmanVere
broken avatar :(
The Last of Us
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 14 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎
Signature
smasher248's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
smasher248's Contact & Social Linkssmasher248smasher248
it's his 1st map bro, calm the farms
Senpai
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Box Mappers Elite
My Groups
More
More
arceus's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
arceus's Contact & Social LinksarceusNT
senpai is pleased
Date Registered: 14 September 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
Signature
MakeCents's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
Just look at the 1st maps from people like StevieWonder87 and SethNorris. They are Masterpieces and deserve praise.

You had me up till this part. Negating the argument of this comparison. I would argue that their maps are a reach even for a third map, if you just starting mapping/modding. I've played less detailed maps more btw, because they were fun. This map however seems borderline fraudulent, seeing how this looks like the starting room of someones script placer and nothing more. Even if they did credit... wait, they didn't. Although I did not play it, it doesn't appear to have any features beyond that based on this review.

The review was pretty funny, but look at all this material you could have used:
This is a reasonably challenging map, for real pro custom zombies lovers! I gave this map my full time and dedication! So im hoping you all with enjoy it :D
Also sorry to inform you guys but this will be my last custom zombie map ,at least for now, because i'll be starting university in september and I won't have any time to create new maps!

This is a Youtube-friendly map and has NO copyrighted music in it!
The last line is the best part, lol.
Date Registered: 27 August 2012
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Tommy Wonka & the Idea Factory
tomikaze's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Was this a humorous review or an "I just killed a bottle of tequila and now I'm gunu vent about box maps" review?
For being more than likely hammered your spelling was surprisingly good. And yea, because Oil Rig and Das Herrenhaus are typical first maps. Someone actually asked you to review this? Was it the mapper? Did you tell him that you were going to drop your pants and squeeze out a pile of brown pudding all over the map?
In a similar way that zombiemodding has categories for maps I think that there should be a separate category for box maps or maps of fantastically low quality that way Jiffy and I will know exactly where to go to get our material.
Last Edit: March 14, 2016, 04:05:24 pm by tomikaze
Date Registered: 2 November 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Embrace the Darkness
Tim Smith's Groups
Tim Smith's Contact & Social Linkstimsmith90THEREALBaDBoY17TimSmithMy clan Website
I didn't like this review. It's his first map. So please calm down jiffy.
The Last of Us
Last active: 14 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎
smasher248's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
smasher248's Contact & Social Linkssmasher248smasher248
I didn't like this review. It's his first map. So please calm down jiffy.

lmao not sure if that a joke to his review or ur being serious
Date Registered: 27 August 2012
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Tommy Wonka & the Idea Factory
tomikaze's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Last Edit: March 14, 2016, 04:49:44 pm by tomikaze
Date Registered: 2 November 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Embrace the Darkness
Tim Smith's Groups
Tim Smith's Contact & Social Linkstimsmith90THEREALBaDBoY17TimSmithMy clan Website
lmao not sure if that a joke to his review or ur being serious
being serious on a humourous review ? :please: ofc i was Jk.
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 29 March 2014
Last active: 9 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
You had me up till this part. Negating the argument of this comparison. I would argue that their maps are a reach even for a third map, if you just starting mapping/modding. I've played less detailed maps more btw, because they were fun. This map however seems borderline fraudulent, seeing how this looks like the starting room of someones script placer and nothing more. Even if they did credit... wait, they didn't. Although I did not play it, it doesn't appear to have any features beyond that based on this review.

The review was pretty funny, but look at all this material you could have used:The last line is the best part, lol.

I really should've used that part. And sorry I lost you when I mentioned Stevie's and Seth's maps.

Someone actually asked you to review this? Was it the mapper? Did you tell him that you were going to drop your pants and squeeze out a pile of brown pudding all over the map?
In a similar way that zombiemodding has categories for maps I think that there should be a separate category for box maps or maps of fantastically low quality that way Jiffy and I will know exactly where to go to get our material.

Someone did ask me to do a review. It was Senpai (formerly known as Arceus) because I was bored in chat, and I asked for the chat to give me a map to review. And low and behold, Arceus produces this gem of a thing. Too bad it's gone now, I'm sure it'll be missed :please:
Date Registered: 17 January 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Professional Change Counter
Signature

zombie lover / beta tester in training / perfectly loved
Sad part about this is that it might have to be our map of the month for march if we don't see any new releases soon :'(
Last active: 3 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
conn6orsuper117's Groups
conn6orsuper117's Contact & Social LinksConn6orsuper117ITS-CS117
This is actually better than my post about the map.

Loading ...