Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Madgaz182's Groups
Madgaz182's Contact & Social Linksmadgaz182Madgaz182youtube.com/madgazgaming
Ok so for those who don't know , I'm part creator of the custom perk Banana Colada , I designed the perk and wrote the custom jingle for it
But I've took things up a notch and I've started getting to grips ok creating this for zombies, I've enlisted the help of a model creator and we set to work , I'm currently still working on the skin texture as I want it to be perfect but here is what we have so far
Here is the machine in its final form untextured
https://imgur.com/NwiPJBE

Here is the machine as it stood when we were just testing it out in maya (hence the basic texture overlay)
http://i.imgur.com/L9EMMD0.jpg

What I'm asking is , if anyone would like to offer help on this project to bring it to the game , any help will be appreciated

Looking for someone who can help script this to work in game using the bo3 slide manoeuvre , I know mod tools for bo3 tools aren't out just yet so probably have to wait for that

But yeah just putting this out there

Also for those interested I made a full song version of the jingle enjoy
https://gazpatterson.bandcamp.com/track/banana-colada-madgaz-gaming
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 11 May 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
Signature
DeathBringerZen's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Hey Gaz. Welcome to UGX bud! Good to see you joining our community.

I am sure one of our many fine modders could bring the now infamous 'Banana Colada' to life in a custom map, just a case of finding someone willing to do it.

I'm sure someone will be willing to help you out, especially if it gets them some exposure on your ever growing channel.
[UGX] Documentation Writer & Programmer
Date Registered: 23 August 2013
Last active: 6 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX Team Member
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
(ง º ω º )ง u wont sum m8y?
Signature
Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
DidUknowiPwn's Groups
UGX Team Member
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Well I can say it won't look good in third person but is possible to do.

Edit: Wait what game is this for and what does the perk exactly do?
Last Edit: April 26, 2016, 01:09:21 am by DidUknowiPwn
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 3 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
conn6orsuper117's Groups
conn6orsuper117's Contact & Social LinksConn6orsuper117ITS-CS117
Well I can say it won't look good in third person but is possible to do.

Edit: Wait what game is this for and what does the perk exactly do?
This is the alternative to PHD flopper with sliding instead in Black ops 3.

& Welcome Madgaz! You should submit this to treyarch's twitter to add to DLC 3
Last Edit: April 26, 2016, 01:25:52 am by conn6orsuper117
Date Registered: 5 May 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Madgaz182's Groups
thank you for the warm welcome, i have sent this to treyarch many times, ive heard back from certain members of there team regarding Banana Colada and well the news is unfortunate they cant accept outside ideas due to legal reasons.

So all im left with is the option to create this perk for Bo3 mod tools for when they release
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
I'm keeping my fingers crossed they'll bring back PhD Flopper eventually :) The only change they'd have to make is when you have PhD Flopper you can dolphin dive instead of slide. The idea of having a build up of explosive damage when you slide that releases when you stop sliding has been around for a long while though. That being said I have heard of Banana Colada on forums.
Date Registered: 14 September 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
Signature
MakeCents's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
I wouldn't mind giving it a try then, when BO3 mod tools come out. When I first heard of this perk I thought it was a joke, but I don't think I realized quite how it worked. Sliding, building up, and then explosion, I like that.

Last Edit: April 26, 2016, 01:21:32 pm by MakeCents
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
I wouldn't mind giving it a try then, when BO3 mod tools come out. When I first heard of this perk I wasn't too impressed, but I don't think I realized quite how it worked. Sliding, building up, and then explosion, I like that.

I don't know if Banana Colada does the sliding to build up an explosion or not that was just a guess on how Madgaz thought it would work?
Date Registered: 14 September 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
MakeCents's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
I don't know if Banana Colada does the sliding to build up an explosion or not that was just a guess on how Madgaz thought it would work?

Oh, well I like that. Maybe even knock over the zombies you run into, lol, don't hurt them, just knock them over. Would be funny, and useful.
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
Oh, well I like that. Maybe even knock over the zombies you run into, lol, don't hurt them, just knock them over. Would be funny, and useful.

I'd go with that to get PhD Flopper back. Would be great if some of the perks worked in unison e.g. PhD Flopper omits an explosion and electric if you have Electric Cherry also? :)
Date Registered: 2 November 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Embrace the Darkness
Tim Smith's Groups
Tim Smith's Contact & Social Linkstimsmith90THEREALBaDBoY17TimSmithMy clan Website
Using the sliqufire fall anims & ghosts sliding. Will make this perk not just funny but helpful when you run into a horde you can just smash your way and move on.
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
Would it not be a little overpowered though unless the slide is not changed so it doesn't last long?
Date Registered: 26 December 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Have a disc copy of W@W, which is why steam doesn't display it
WaW: XxIceBearxX
Steam: Nightmare_Pie
Black Ops 3 Emblems
mxtxm's Groups
mxtxm's Contact & Social LinksNightmare_Pie
Sounds like an interesting concept.
I hope this does become a real perk in a map(even if it is just a custom map.)
If someone does make this, and use it's jingle, i can see myself sitting next to the machine, just to hear it's jingle(like I do for "deadshot daiquiri" and "who's who? When in need.")
Date Registered: 5 May 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Madgaz182's Groups
Ok well I started to put together some textures for this beasty , as for the effects here is what we the community have decided months ago

Effects

Using the slide effect we can now get banana colada and slide through the hordes , slide distance will increase by about 33% aswell as slide speed by 33% during the slide you will knock zombies over and leave a trail behind yourself that acts like the sliqufiier effect from die rise , zombies will slip and fall over some may die some won't , this will last on the ground for a few seconds

The negative effects to balance this out are , let's say a zombies health at round 5 is 500 the banana colada perk will have a kill target of about 600 so zombies up to round five or six will most likely fall over and die , after these rounds it just will knock them over and they will take the necessary damage , so in higher rounds all you will be able to do is knock them down for a few seconds

This balances out the overpoweredness of the perk I think, but like I said earlier I would love someone to help script this for me at some point the main machine is pretty much finished just Gotta texture it and we are good to go
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
Ok well I started to put together some textures for this beasty , as for the effects here is what we the community have decided months ago

Effects

Using the slide effect we can now get banana colada and slide through the hordes , slide distance will increase by about 33% aswell as slide speed by 33% during the slide you will knock zombies over and leave a trail behind yourself that acts like the sliqufiier effect from die rise , zombies will slip and fall over some may die some won't , this will last on the ground for a few seconds

The negative effects to balance this out are , let's say a zombies health at round 5 is 500 the banana colada perk will have a kill target of about 600 so zombies up to round five or six will most likely fall over and die , after these rounds it just will knock them over and they will take the necessary damage , so in higher rounds all you will be able to do is knock them down for a few seconds

This balances out the overpoweredness of the perk I think, but like I said earlier I would love someone to help script this for me at some point the main machine is pretty much finished just Gotta texture it and we are good to go

Just a note that you've not mentioned splash damage at all like PhD Flopper so is this not included? Also what are you asking a scripter to do... You have a model that's textured and I take it you want the jingle to play when the player is near the machine but what about when drinking animation. You need a bottle for the animation to use unless you plan to just use Juggernog or something? Also is the model sorted so that it will light up when the power turns on or not? Just to help you out and get more details :)

Loading ...