2015 Contest Winner
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Caw caw caw
johndoe's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
2015 Contest Winner
johndoe's Contact & Social Linksmyc153-johndoe
Let's say you're a really good friend of a famous director, and he says he wants to work on a film/tv show based on a video game of your choice. After your friend buys the rights of the game however, the game will not have any new installments. If you know he'll make the best vg adaptation ever directed, which video game would you choose given the circumstances?
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 29 July 2015
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
children should not be playing call of duty
Signature
⠀⠀⠀⣴⣴⡤
⠀⣠⠀⢿⠇⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⢷⡗
⠀⢶⢽⠿⣗⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⡧⠂⠀⠀⣼⣷⡆
⠀⠀⣾⢶⠐⣱⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣤⣜⣻⣧⣲⣦⠤⣧⣿⠶
⠀⢀⣿⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⠿⣿⣿⣷⣤⣄⡹⣿⣷
⠀⢸⣿⢸⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠙⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⠀⠿⠃⠈⠿⠆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⠿⠿⠿

⠀⢀⢀⡀⠀⢀⣤⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡀⡀
⠀⣿⡟⡇⠀⠭⡋⠅⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⣟⢿
⠀⣹⡌⠀⠀⣨⣾⣷⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⢈⠔⠌
⠰⣷⣿⡀⢐⢿⣿⣿⢻⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⡿⡤⣴⠄⢀⣀⡀
⠘⣿⣿⠂⠈⢸⣿⣿⣸⠀⠀⠀⢘⣿⣿⣀⡠⣠⣺⣿⣷
⠀⣿⣿⡆⠀⢸⣿⣿⣾⡇⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣗⣻⡻⠿⠁
⠀⣿⣿⡇⠀⢸⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠁
Koan's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Koan's Contact & Social Linksh-r_Koan_my website
Shower With Your Dad Simulator

I think either Mirror's Edge or The Swapper. The premises for them are awesome. Steam descriptions:

Mirror's Edge: In a city where information is heavily monitored, agile couriers called Runners transport sensitive data away from prying eyes. In this seemingly utopian paradise, a crime has been committed, your sister has been framed and now you are being hunted.

The Swapper: What if someone knew your mind better than you did? The Swapper is an award-winning, narrative driven puzzle game set in the furthest reaches of space.

I was going to say Bioshock or Tomb Raider but i'd rather see more installments of those games :P
Constants and Variables
Date Registered: 18 August 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Box Mappers Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
The Worst Secret Agent Ever
Signature
MAK911's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Banned Elite
Banned Elite
MAK911's Contact & Social Linksmkramrtmkramrt
Half-Life :troll:
Date Registered: 7 October 2013
Last active: 7 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Unannounced Map
40%
DarkWhiss's Groups
DarkWhiss's Contact & Social LinksBabaMayDarkWhiss
Mirrors edge would be interesting.

I'd probably say Uncharted or The Last of Us.
The Last of Us
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 13 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎
Signature
smasher248's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
smasher248's Contact & Social Linkssmasher248smasher248
The Last of Us.

definatly cause of how it was based around char's more than gameplay
Last active: 3 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
conn6orsuper117's Groups
conn6orsuper117's Contact & Social LinksConn6orsuper117ITS-CS117
Hmm. That's a great topic. I suggest the first FUZION FRENZY game (always have to capitalize).

I can already see it, all 6 characters forced to the death in a TRON/hunger games style show. Story below

Spoiler: click to open...
5 Contestants have been chosen to star in an action packed gameshow that has struck it with a big hit with a free for all against each other and last year’s champion.

The show is FUZION FRENZY, the hit game show bigger than Wheel of fortune or Survivor combined in the city of Shōjun yūgō (translation Ascending fusion.

The 6 contestants are

Sampson: The Strongest, his greatest achievement is lifting without using a forklift at the power plant.

Naomi: Beautiful yet cunning, she can outsmart even the most focused contestant

Zak: The one who’s more focused on the story, Zak has dreamed of Starring in the show and it’s his time to shine. Nothing so far has been proven to show that he is special as the other entries
“C’mon you guys, keep up!”

Dub: for starters. MUSIC DJ, give him props for deciding to join when the best he does is block rock with beats. But he is also fast with his actions, almost too fast.

Gina (pronounced with a hard G): Is the returning champion, she must be fast this year now that it has been revealed that the show Never keeps their Matches.

Jet: the smallest but more tough, she wears armor to be prepared for anything that F2 would throw out.

But there is a dark side to the show. Rumor has that it is said the show is enslaving the Contestants that ranked last place from each season to design the games. And create the ultimate season finally. With the season kicking off in the Downtown district of the city of Shōjun yūgō, it’s up to Zak to attempt to gain an alliance to make sure no one gets left behind after the games.

So I guess the show should be more of a Leiji Matsumoto style anime due to the gameplay style having the futuristic Tokyo feel. Im debating if they were to cover every single minigame from the game, they’d have to cut up the show into seasons
Probably 7 seasons
1 for each district
 1 episode each for the minigames
 And the 7th season covers the hunt for the last place contestant inside the arenas)

As for the soundtrack I think they should bring back the Original soundtrack from the 1st game, or throw in Daftpunk, Deadmau5 The Chemical Brothers or monster-cat (or maybe both)

I’d choose the 1st FUZION FRENZY to cover because the 2nd game is crap.

What do you think?
Last Edit: February 03, 2016, 03:40:35 am by conn6orsuper117
Date Registered: 21 December 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
More
Signature
The sound of God is the screech of tires, lights and magnets, bolts and wires. Strayed from the road, this very one, still to come. The sound of tires is the sound of God, the electric version.
mrpeanut188's Groups
mrpeanut188's Contact & Social Linksmrpeanut1881337p34nutmrpeanut188
Original Silent Hill trilogy.

It's not like anyone could fuck it up more than Konami already has.
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
Hmm. That's a great topic. I suggest the first FUZION FRENZY game (always have to capitalize).

I can already see it, all 6 characters forced to the death in a TRON/hunger games style show. Story WIP.
"capitalize" means to turn the first letter of each word to "upper case" - this is "changing the entire word to upper case"
Last active: 3 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
conn6orsuper117's Groups
conn6orsuper117's Contact & Social LinksConn6orsuper117ITS-CS117
"capitalize" means to turn the first letter of each word to "upper case" - this is "changing the entire word to upper case"
but that is how the game is named. The name literally is FUZION FRENZY. I'll pull up a picture to prove it
oh I see.
Last Edit: January 15, 2016, 02:02:13 am by conn6orsuper117
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
Let's say you're a really good friend of a famous director, and he says he wants to work on a film/tv show based on a video game of your choice. After your friend buys the rights of the game however, the game will not have any new installments. If you know he'll make the best vg adaptation ever directed, which video game would you choose given the circumstances?

I would say Halo. The games have already reached their peak. no need to contiue beating a dead horse til its nothing but bones. and we also get one of the greates movies of all time!!!

Loading ...