22 (32.8%)

Total Members Voted: 59

broken avatar :(
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
Maybe stevie is a troll, but he doesn't do much damage while doing it.
Even though, I voted for neither as I think that what we are doing right now is not quite right. Redspace stated that in the proof, he was just sick of Gun which led to overreacting, then to posting on the map's topic and then the whole forum started to cry about the map. While Gun is seen as a bad guy, he also did some good in the community. We got Call of Duty Online thanks to him so we could play it's Cyborg Zombies mode and rip stuff from it. Just giving my opinion about that. They both were good guys in the past until jzob came.
Date Registered: 20 June 2014
Last active: 11 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Personal Quote
Behold the power of Mirror Force
Signature
The greatest failure is not to try and fail, but is to fail without trying.
Ramiabdh's Groups
Ramiabdh's Contact & Social Links
Maybe stevie is a troll, but he doesn't do much damage while doing it.
Even though, I voted for neither as I think that what we are doing right now is not quite right. Redspace stated that in the proof, he was just sick of Gun which led to overreacting, then to posting on the map's topic and then the whole forum started to cry about the map. While Gun is seen as a bad guy, he also did some good in the community. We got Call of Duty Online thanks to him so we could play it's Cyborg Zombies mode and rip stuff from it. Just giving my opinion about that. They both were good guys in the past until jzob came.

Agreed, I suppose we can give them a public warning first, because permanent banning doesn't seem to be right, even if they still lie and blablabla, we can't forget what they did to the community.
Date Registered: 26 October 2013
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Which came first, The chicken or the egg?
Signature
Check out my Custom Zombies Channel
 P0tZ YaT00000bin'
And also over at twitch
 P0tZ Twitchin'
P0tZ's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
P0tZ's Contact & Social Linkslive:p0tz-ukp0tzP0tZP0tZUKP0tZ001p0tzukp0tz001
I do agree that they BOTH can be real annoying but then I agree that there was a time that this was not the case.
It is a tricky one to call and thankfully, it is an unofficial poll, hence just gauging the communities opinion on the subject.
Hopefully, the results will make them see how their behavior is coming across in the community and will encourage them to revert their ways back to when there presence wasn't (so much of) an annoyance.
At least now they know that these negative behaviors they display are not going to be tolerated around here any more. :/

• steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
Great poll!  ;D Gun I don't have a problem with (although he seems to have changed for the worse since he started affiliating himself with his 2 new 'buddies) but Cowman for sure, long overdue IMO  :)

I almost cried yesterday when I heard about red space just quitting so easily.
And seriously mate, man up ffs.. ::)
Constants and Variables
Date Registered: 18 August 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Box Mappers Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
The Worst Secret Agent Ever
Signature
MAK911's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Banned Elite
Banned Elite
MAK911's Contact & Social Linksmkramrtmkramrt
No one seems to care that n1 was perma-banned and is quitting for good except me :'(
Date Registered: 8 August 2014
Last active: 12 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Fancy-Hadelula is the answer of life
Signature
Fancy-Hadelula is the answer of life
DodgeMe's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
DodgeMe's Contact & Social LinksTomtarna11DodgeMe
Did n1 get perma banned why?
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
He had access to Requiem without being a donor.
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha

N1 got banned for lying to moderators, admins and doing other stuff to get in Requiem without donating. Also has broken some rules before (dont remember which ones)

Also, even though I would not do this if I could, but I had sometimes in mind to just mute some of these people, cos they are annoying, but I wont. Then sometimes I say them to stop insulting other people and then I get comment about misusing my mod power. If I dont take action, what is my position good for? Anyone, who is basically talking bs about someone and wasting staffs and mods time to deal with stuff like this constantly, should be banned.

These are my opinions and some people might disagree with me, but Im tired of this shit with on-going fights in chat and topics. Waste of time and people doing this should get their punishment for this
Date Registered: 7 March 2014
Last active: 2 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX Site Moderator
My Groups
More
More
MZslayer11's Groups
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
MZslayer11's Contact & Social LinksMZslayer11Service_Code_30#2655
Can someone explain what is happening? I know Gun and Cowman can be annoying but does that really make reason for a permanent ban? I have no clue what either of them have actually done and I would appreciate it if someone could tell me. And also, what's this I hear about redspace quitting? Is it true? And why id n1 get banned in the first place? I feel like a lot of people have been quitting Custom Zombies recently, and TBH i'm worried that UGX is going to turn into another ZombieModding (a very unwelcoming place where everyone's up-tight and rude). This is truly a great site and it would really be a shame if it fell apart over pointless arguing. I cannot vote on something that I don't know fully about. If they really did do something ban worthy, then I would vote for them to be banned, but I cannot make a decision until I know what the hell is going on! I need answers!
Date Registered: 11 May 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
Signature
DeathBringerZen's Groups
I voted for neither as I think that what we are doing right now is not quite right.

Same and agreed.
Date Registered: 8 June 2013
Last active: 3 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Welcome to Luketown
sevengpluke's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
sevengpluke's Contact & Social Linksdalukesevengplukesevengplukesevengplukesevengpluke
I don't think anyone should be banned for annoyance. Just my little input.
Date Registered: 26 August 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Stop Bleeding!
Psy0ch's Groups
Psy0ch's Contact & Social LinksPsy0chPsy0chxPsy0chwww.callofdutyplayers.de
I know both guys and both are pretty nice guys! Gun is one of the nicest guys if met online and i know a lot! Cowman is also a great dude! I dont think they dont need bans! I understand that, like yesterday, Gun was too fast with the reaction to his map BUT(!) he wanted just to inform us that it wouldnt release. The following crying was obvious but what would be if redspace would leave and no one would know anything? Im glad that he posted then and everything was cleared. Gun. dont wanted to lie. He just wanted to make sure everyone would know that.
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
I know both guys and both are pretty nice guys! Gun is one of the nicest guys if met online and i know a lot! Cowman is also a great dude! I dont think they dont need bans! I understand that, like yesterday, Gun was too fast with the reaction to his map BUT(!) he wanted just to inform us that it wouldnt release. The following crying was obvious but what would be if redspace would leave and no one would know anything? Im glad that he posted then and everything was cleared. Gun. dont wanted to lie. He just wanted to make sure everyone would know that.

RedSpace told everything afterwards, Guns comments were unnecessary and he kept telling people, that he wasnt lying, even though he was then proved wrong. Gun was nice few months back, but then got bitter for me, Ray and P0tZ getting mod status's and shit went down after that. Also to everyone, this thread is still not about banning, its about asking people their opinion, so that anyone can affect this, so no need to rage towards staff or mods for this thread
Constants and Variables
Date Registered: 18 August 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Box Mappers Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
The Worst Secret Agent Ever
MAK911's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Banned Elite
Banned Elite
MAK911's Contact & Social Linksmkramrtmkramrt
If we get enough votes, will this actually happen? I really would like to know.
Date Registered: 26 August 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Stop Bleeding!
Psy0ch's Groups
Psy0ch's Contact & Social LinksPsy0chPsy0chxPsy0chwww.callofdutyplayers.de
RedSpace told everything afterwards, Guns comments were unnecessary and he kept telling people, that he wasnt lying, even though he was then proved wrong. Gun was nice few months back, but then got bitter for me, Ray and P0tZ getting mod status's and shit went down after that. Also to everyone, this thread is still not about banning, its about asking people their opinion, so that anyone can affect this, so no need to rage towards staff or mods for this thread
can i see the proofs? i didnt knew that it was proven wrong...
i understand why he god mad because of the mod. thing
he was sitting all day in the chat helping out as far as he could and helped people with the cod online thing and he wanted to help more.
please dont understand me wrong its MY opinion. its not about attacking someone :alone:

Loading ...