My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
It aint much, if it aint Dutch
Signature
BluntStuffy's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
BluntStuffy's Contact & Social LinksBluntstuffy@BluntZombieBluntStuffyStuffyZombie
Damn, cant watch the first link anymore. Been watched by too many people, and Activision took down the youtube one..
Getting curious now, sounds kinda cool!
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 11 May 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
Signature
DeathBringerZen's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Damn, cant watch the first link anymore. Been watched by too many people, and Activision took down the youtube one..
Getting curious now, sounds kinda cool!

You can still download it from this link but they are working fast to take it down from everywhere.

chrome://mega/content/secure.html#!FQkCDbCT!v4wLXcZzNpaG3mMz64vYSIJFfCZRZ5q6294ekTzSAMQ
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
Contact me on skype to get the vid, i have it.
The Doctor
Date Registered: 26 March 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
timelordalex's Contact & Social Links
even if zombies is present in AW, i doubt it'll have anything from the 3arcs Zombies, so will be of little interest to me
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
DeathBringerZen's Groups
even if zombies is present in AW, i doubt it'll have anything from the 3arcs Zombies, so will be of little interest to me

I would rather reserve judgement till I actually play it. Anyway... BO2 was shit so here is hoping it doesn't have anything from 3arcs side of things.
The King of Zombies
Date Registered: 24 June 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Donate to me if you enjoy my work. https://www.paypal.me/thezombiekilla6
Dust's Groups
Dust's Contact & Social LinksMrZ0mbiesFanaticdust103194MrZ0mbiesFanatic

I would rather it have nothing from treyarch zombies, just something exciting to keep us going for another year, while we wait for treyarch to come out with their next game. If it is exactly like treyarch zombies then nothing will be exciting when treyarch does come out with their next game.
Date Registered: 8 January 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Embers are the new lens flares
chromastone10's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
chromastone10's Contact & Social Linkschromastone10chromastone1chromastone10

personally I will really like both, I love treyarchs because of how its more "magic" I guess you could say with perks and teleporters and mystery box, but this looks realistic like a zombie movie like world war z, more dark gritty and zombies that come from movies, both I love
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
DeathBringerZen's Groups
personally I will really like both, I love treyarchs because of how its more "magic" I guess you could say with perks and teleporters and mystery box, but this looks realistic like a zombie movie like world war z, more dark gritty and zombies that come from movies, both I love

This is what I think looks the most exciting about it. It looks much more intense and gritty.

I love 3arc zombies, and even though BO2 for the most part was awful it had it's moments. I would not like to see anyone other than Treyarch try that style and brand of zombies, but IW (well... Neversoft) proved that people didn't want to try another style of game-mode... they wanted zombies. Sledgehammer are giving us zombies but doing it in a completely different style to that of Treyarch.

If it proves to be a completely seperate game-mode all together, I will definitely be giving it a try.
Last Edit: October 30, 2014, 07:20:48 pm by DeathBringerZen
The Doctor
Date Registered: 26 March 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
timelordalex's Contact & Social Links

Well its not personally Zombies i love, its the magicness of the mode as you said, and that is unique to 3arcs Zombies, but it could've been aliens or just AI soldiers and i may have liked the mode still. I dont play any other zombie games as i got used to the magicness from 3arcs mode.  So right now, im definitely not buying AW
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
This user is deleted :(
I'm certain the climbing over the wall was inspired by that scene in WWZ (was the first thing that popped into my head too) and I for one think Treyarch really fucked up the zombie storyline and have taken it as far as it can go. I think a new, realistic take on the whole zombie gamemode would be a breath of fresh air and if this video is anything to go by I can't wait to try it.
Date Registered: 21 February 2014
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
ShotgunRagtime's Contact & Social LinksShotgunRagtime
TBH it's prolly not gonna be the same thing, but I think that we all saw zombies coming. I mean, there was such an outcry for them Activison and SH would be stupid to not include a zombie-themed mode.

At this point, zombies is practically a staple of the COD franchise. It tends to carry games with poorer MP (every COD since MW2) to get good sales. Ghosts' and MW3's MP were critical flops like BO1 and W@W, but they didn't have a strong Co-op mode to help revitalize reception. So I feel like Acti is gonna wield zombies mode like a blunt instrument and shoehorn it into every COD to push sales.

However, I still think that this looks cool and AW may be the first COD (besides W@W) I'll pick up since I got a PC, provided it's cheaper during the Winter Sale and not a failure like Ghosts.
Date Registered: 18 October 2013
Last active: 12 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
eliudjb's Groups
eliudjb's Contact & Social Linkseliudjbeliudjbeliudjb
Left 4 Dead Plz :please:
Date Registered: 8 January 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Embers are the new lens flares
chromastone10's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
chromastone10's Contact & Social Linkschromastone10chromastone1chromastone10
Heres the entire round, spoilers obviously, its extremely short, there has to be another mode or something

http://www.thetechgame.com/video-d2da668b34.mp4
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
Heres the entire round, spoilers obviously, its extremely short, there has to be another mode or something

http://www.thetechgame.com/video-d2da668b34.mp4
I really hope this is from an earlier version of the game or something, because that city block area looks totally empty and there's no ambient sounds or anything, and the "zombies" are playing cheap sounds. Also the difference between the cutscene CGI and what the game looked like before it is pretty funny. It's like going from a film class project to a Michael Bay film.
Constants and Variables
Date Registered: 18 August 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Box Mappers Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
The Worst Secret Agent Ever
Signature
MAK911's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Banned Elite
Banned Elite
MAK911's Contact & Social Linksmkramrtmkramrt
Sledgehammer and COD in general has more showmanship than that to have a map like that. Those models were incredibly lower poly than normal models and even that police car looked wrong. This is either a very well made troll or early early development footage, probably made to see if the zombies anims worked because he didn't use the jump boost and very little fx was used.
Last Edit: October 31, 2014, 03:09:52 am by MAK911

Loading ...