UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

[App] UGX Script Placer 2.0.1 BETA - Now with UGX-MOD Compatibility!

HOTPINNED
broken avatar :(
Created 10 years ago
by SajeOne
Date Registered: 8 January 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Embers are the new lens flares
chromastone10's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
chromastone10's Contact & Social Linkschromastone10chromastone1chromastone10
okay a few questions, i saw the zombiemode_weapons gsc, does that have the dlc3 code included in it? and I also saw world at war weapons in there, are those needed? can I remove them? because it wont let me use ugx easy fx on this, it gives me the 400 fx error so I need to remove some from the ugx files, but im not sure which files to remove FX from. Also when I use custom menu music it works until I use the project mover to move the files then it goes back to default waw menu music
Former UGX Lead Asset Creator
Date Registered: 17 August 2012
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Eh?
Signature

(Click to enter portfolio)
SajeOne's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
okay a few questions, i saw the zombiemode_weapons gsc, does that have the dlc3 code included in it? and I also saw world at war weapons in there, are those needed? can I remove them? because it wont let me use ugx easy fx on this, it gives me the 400 fx error so I need to remove some from the ugx files, but im not sure which files to remove FX from. Also when I use custom menu music it works until I use the project mover to move the files then it goes back to default waw menu music
For the FX error read the post that's right above replying to ronan. For the zombiemode weapons I'm not quite sure what you mean by that. The script placer doesn't use either of those files for anything. Your map will use the default files found in your root/raw or in ugx_guns.iwd for UGX-MOD. For main menu music some have gotten success from including the sound include into ugx_mod.ff's mod.csv.
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Everything else is working, but shouldnt it install jukebox also? It did install prefab, but no model, no anims, nothing. Maybe add that in update?
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Eh?
SajeOne's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Everything else is working, but shouldnt it install jukebox also? It did install prefab, but no model, no anims, nothing. Maybe add that in update?
Possibly, I'll put it on my list, but the jukebox is a fairly specific choice feature, not something that many would typically be adding right off the bat. If you are having any issues with the existing jukebox tutorial feel free to create a topic about it.
drago
Date Registered: 5 July 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
More
jjbradman's Groups
jjbradman's Contact & Social Linksjjbradmanjjbradmanjjbradman
Try it and see.
i finally got my map to load with ugx mod because of 400fx error. apparently the files that the SP makes, when selecting to use easy-fx, hits the limit
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Eh?
SajeOne's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
i finally got my map to load with ugx mod because of 400fx error. apparently the files that the SP makes, when selecting to use easy-fx, hits the limit
Posting about it two times in this thread isn't enough  :poker:
Working on a fix, guess I might as well make a known bugs section.
Date Registered: 8 January 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Embers are the new lens flares
chromastone10's Groups
chromastone10's Contact & Social Linkschromastone10chromastone1chromastone10
Posting about it two times in this thread isn't enough  :poker:
Working on a fix, guess I might as well make a known bugs section.

I had to go to my dlc3_code in raw and remove all the world at war weapons and comment unused FX to get the 400 fx error to go away
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Eh?
SajeOne's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
I had to go to my dlc3_code in raw and remove all the world at war weapons and comment unused FX to get the 400 fx error to go away
Then something has gone wrong as UGX-MOD doesn't use dlc3_code for weapons anymore seeing as it was found redundant that they had to be specified in two different places. UGX-MOD's _zombiemode_weapons.gsc handles the weapon includes for the mod along with dlc3.csv.
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Eh?
SajeOne's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Oops, forgot to post about this(only been what? Two days?). New version of the script placer is now live, you can either download it from the download link on this topic or through the prompt given to anyone who opens the previous version on their computer. The fixes included in this version are listed below.

v2.0.1
- Corrected easyFX + UGX-MOD 400FX crash
- Added worldspawn settings to setup map
- Added Auto check for custom items added to IWD list
- Disabled the ability to select any file type in the screens section(caused program freeze)
Date Registered: 6 August 2012
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
fatboypro's Groups
fatboypro's Contact & Social Links
ok so i'm getting the 400fx asset error when i try and play the map.
i also checked the FAQ and that didn't work
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
ok so i'm getting the 400fx asset error when i try and play the map.
i also checked the FAQ and that didn't work
Did you use UGX Easy FX? Did you download v2.0.1 of the script placer?
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
fatboypro's Groups
no i just used 2.0 not 2.1 is there anyway i can fix my map without creating a new map with 2.1?
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Eh?
SajeOne's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
no i just used 2.0 not 2.1 is there anyway i can fix my map without creating a new map with 2.1?
Well you should get a notification when opening the program to update it whenever an update is released.

To fix the issue manually you can go into root/zone_source/*MAPNAME*_patch.csv and remove some of the unwanted Easy FX includes at the bottom. You can then go into root/mods/*YOURMOD*/maps/ugx_easy_fx.gsc and remove some of the unwanted 'LoadFX()' lines(they should be the same FX that you removed in your patch csv).
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
fatboypro's Groups
Ok I'll try it out thanks
Relentless Mapper
Date Registered: 21 August 2011
Last active: 10 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Nuclear
My Groups
More
KDXDARK's Groups
Nuclear
Nuclear
DARKLEGION's requested title
KDXDARK's Contact & Social Links
somebody is having troubles with the weather script? because it sometimes play the FX and anothers not

Loading ...