Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Signature
holz's Groups
holz's Contact & Social Links
Heyho here is my brand new Map WooD as Open Beta, i work around an half Year on it.
And make it almost for having fun at Zombie Gaming.
Yeah, hope You enjoy have fun get rich make babys ... and give Feedback for Bugs or suggestions what, can be better, or must be in the Map.  ;)
CYA Greetz Holz

Name: Wood
Style: Der Riese
Look: european
Feeling: Like BO2 Origins without Staffs
Size: middle-huge
Difficulty: middle
Mapper: -=LSK=-Holz

Story:
Find 3 Parts and build them behind Church, to get a little helper to fill all Soul Chest Boxes.
Than start the Train to fleet from this Zombie Apocalypse. Use an Fontaine to flush away the Zombie Hordes.

Features:
- 10 Perks, Electric Cherry, Vultaire AID
- Wunderfizz
- Soul Chest
- BO Weapons
- Double PaP most Weapons
- Der Riese Style Teleporters / Pack a Punch
- Zombie Counter
- Buyable Ending

Notes:
- You can Pack a Punch most of the Weapons 2 Times
- No Perk Limit
- Soul Chest close Time are 90 Seconds, when you make a fast Dog Round ...
- If a Dog runaway you can use the Buyable Nuke to go on (think i fix them)

Preview Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dx-chlX3Rik

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/s3avr5521hascy6/nazi_zombie_wood.exe

Credits:
Bamskater33 - 8 Perks (ultimate), Electric Cherry, Vulture Aid, Wunderfizz, Weapon glow
BluntStuffy - Soul Chest (Sry  :) )
Yaph1l - Typewriter Intro
GrantDaddy - Moving Objects
Treminaor - Bank
ZombieKiller - Buildables
Tom Crowley - Music Player, Tools
Swazzy - Hud
DuaLVII - Buildables, Round Sounds
Addicted - Der Riese Style Teleporters help
Ege - EE Reward
BlackJackJohnny - Terrain Tut
PaP Camos:
TheKillerey, Chromastone10, RobinW96
For some BO Weapon Tutorials:
Treminaor, SajeOne, Elfenlied, Tom Crowley
For some Prefabs:
FreeCodCinematics, JBird632, ediedi3, Ray1235, n123q45
Music from Video:
Martin Garrix
Last Edit: August 22, 2014, 09:45:47 pm by holz
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 8 January 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Embers are the new lens flares
chromastone10's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
chromastone10's Contact & Social Linkschromastone10chromastone1chromastone10
was this meant to be posted in the "releases" section?
Date Registered: 26 October 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Projects:
CPH (Collingwood Psychiatric Hospital) - Map Testing
Raze - Map Testing
JadenSzewczak's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
JadenSzewczak's Contact & Social LinksKazcwezsjadenszewczakszwczk
It's an open beta!
Date Registered: 27 August 2012
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Tommy Wonka & the Idea Factory
tomikaze's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
I really enjoy your maps Holz and I can't wait to play this one too. Very glad you still in the mapping biz! Keep up the good work.
Date Registered: 16 June 2012
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
holz's Groups
Yeah maybe, but i know you UGX Guys are hard to find all bugs.  :D
Give it to me be hard and unsparingly.

I know some Bugs but dont tell you yet.
Date Registered: 21 April 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Requiem Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
God-Mode
Signature
xJimmy33's Groups
Requiem Mapper Elite
xJimmy33's Contact & Social LinksxJimmy33
looks cool, holz :D :D

u forget bluntstuffy in credits :P

will give feedback if i played..
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
holz's Groups
I really enjoy your maps Holz and I can't wait to play this one too. Very glad you still in the mapping biz! Keep up the good work.
Thx Dude hope, you like it.
Same at Jimmy, what did Bluntstuffy sry i guess?  :D
Date Registered: 18 October 2013
Last active: 12 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
eliudjb's Groups
eliudjb's Contact & Social Linkseliudjbeliudjbeliudjb
Looks very good!  downloading right now! :D
Date Registered: 21 April 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Requiem Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
God-Mode
xJimmy33's Groups
Requiem Mapper Elite
xJimmy33's Contact & Social LinksxJimmy33
Thx Dude hope, you like it.
Same at Jimmy, what did Bluntstuffy sry i guess?  :D

i guess the soul-chest stuff?  :o  ;D
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
holz's Groups
i guess the soul-chest stuff?  :o  ;D
Rly, omg such imortant stuff ok i give him credit. Sry Blunt!
The Doctor
Date Registered: 26 March 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
timelordalex's Contact & Social Links
what do you have replacing the Staffs? assuming that is what you meant
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 29 March 2014
Last active: 3 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
Signature
Please give me beta access, I would LOVE to test CO-OP
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
There's an area i can't seem to get to, but is clearly shown to be accessible. Also where the hell is the power?
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
Happy Birthday!   HitmanVere just turned 28    
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Some guns dont have reload sounds, I can only have one gun, Galils empty reload is faster than the reload with bullets, soul boxes have weird clipping, grenade chalk near prefab is glitching, hintstring for RPG is "wrong", hintstrings for most wallweapons are caplocked, commandos dual mags other mag doesnt move, pathing is done uncorrectly, I can jump on top of some hay bales, some door frames are blend which can be seen through, upgraded guns dont have upgraded muzzleflashes or sounds, monkey bombs are named satchel charges, I can get on top of the drawer under the house glitching the zombies, minigun doesnt have animated barrel, you can get on top of some stuff that might not be intended. Here are just some things I noticed and want you to take note. Add some things, that breaks the maps open spaces and it will be fun and challenging. Also, need more spawners, lol

There's an area i can't seem to get to, but is clearly shown to be accessible. Also where the hell is the power?

Also, top of spawn
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
holz's Groups
Some guns dont have reload sounds, I can only have one gun.
Yeah, Commando and Galil doesnt have Reload Sounds. Idk dont see the mistake.

You can have only one Gun? Strange i never seen this.

Yeah you can jump on Hay bales, and on The little Fontaine behind Farm, but why not Zombies come there too.
Where is pathing incorrect? Did you mean near The End? Yeah there is an Area with an moveable door, idk why this 'breaks' pathing or how to fix it. they run around Church before attack you. Pathnodes are good.
Nade Chalk is glitching, yeah last i build in without checking this.  :P

Thx, for Report so much things Hitman.

Add some things, that breaks the maps open spaces and it will be fun and challenging.
Also, need more spawners, lol

Well its easy wide open on some places but on others you can get trapped and die.
More Spawners, are no Problem.  :)

I think there is to much Ammo in most Weapons, will reduce this.

Double Post Merge: August 22, 2014, 09:32:08 pm
ReloadSounds for Commando, spend 5 Days change some things nothing works.
Annyone see the Mistake?

Here is my commando_mp Weaponfile:
Code Snippet
Plaintext
WEAPONFILE\displayName\Commando\modeName\\playerAnimType\autorifle\altWeapon\\AIOverlayDescription\\weaponType\bullet\weaponClass\rifle\penetrateType\medium\impactType\bullet_large\inventoryType\primary\fireType\Full Auto\clipType\bottom\twoHanded\1\rifleBullet\1\armorPiercing\0\boltAction\0\aimDownSight\1\rechamberWhileAds\0\noADSAutoReload\0\noPartialReload\0\segmentedReload\0\adsFire\0\noAdsWhenMagEmpty\0\avoidDropCleanup\0\enhanced\1\bayonet\0\cancelAutoHolsterWhenEmpty\1\suppressAmmoReserveDisplay\0\laserSightDuringNightvision\0\blocksProne\0\silenced\0\mountableWeapon\0\autoAimRange\0\aimAssistRange\1000\aimAssistRangeAds\1500\enemyCrosshairRange\1000\crosshairColorChange\1\moveSpeedScale\1\adsMoveSpeedScale\1\sprintDurationScale\1\gunMaxPitch\8\gunMaxYaw\25\lowAmmoWarningThreshold\0.33\ammoName\commando\maxAmmo\340\startAmmo\340\clipName\commando_mp\clipSize\35\shotCount\1\dropAmmoMin\1\dropAmmoMax\30\reloadAmmoAdd\0\reloadStartAdd\0\damage\86\minDamage\60\meleeDamage\135\maxDamageRange\1500\minDamageRange\2000\playerDamage\100\locNone\1\locHelmet\2.0\locHead\2.0\locNeck\2.0\locTorsoUpper\1.4\locTorsoLower\1\locRightArmUpper\1\locRightArmLower\1\locRightHand\1\locLeftArmUpper\1\locLeftArmLower\1\locLeftHand\1\locRightLegUpper\1\locRightLegLower\1\locRightFoot\1\locLeftLegUpper\1\locLeftLegLower\1\locLeftFoot\1\locGun\0\fireTime\0.08\fireDelay\0\meleeTime\0.8\meleeChargeTime\1.16\meleeDelay\0.13\meleeChargeDelay\0.16\reloadTime\2.03\reloadEmptyTime\2.36\reloadEmptyAddTime\0\reloadStartTime\0\reloadEndTime\0\reloadAddTime\1.5\reloadStartAddTime\0\rechamberTime\0.1\rechamberBoltTime\0\dropTime\0.45\raiseTime\0.75\altDropTime\0\altRaiseTime\0.35\quickDropTime\0.25\quickRaiseTime\0.75\firstRaiseTime\0.85\emptyDropTime\0.45\emptyRaiseTime\0.75\sprintInTime\0.3\sprintLoopTime\0.7\sprintOutTime\0.3\deployTime\0\breakdownTime\0\nightVisionWearTime\0\nightVisionWearTimeFadeOutEnd\0\nightVisionWearTimePowerUp\0\nightVisionRemoveTime\0\nightVisionRemoveTimePowerDown\0\nightVisionRemoveTimeFadeInStart\0\standMoveF\0\standMoveR\0\standMoveU\-1\standRotP\0\standRotY\0\standRotR\0\standMoveMinSpeed\0\standRotMinSpeed\0\posMoveRate\6\posRotRate\6\sprintOfsF\5\sprintOfsR\-10\sprintOfsU\-8\sprintRotP\-10\sprintRotY\60\sprintRotR\-15\sprintBobH\10\sprintBobV\8\sprintScale\0.9\duckedSprintOfsF\0\duckedSprintOfsR\0\duckedSprintOfsU\0\duckedSprintRotP\0\duckedSprintRotY\0\duckedSprintRotR\0\duckedSprintBobH\0\duckedSprintBobV\0\duckedSprintScale\0.01\duckedMoveF\-1\duckedMoveR\0\duckedMoveU\-1\duckedRotP\0\duckedRotY\0\duckedRotR\0\duckedOfsF\-1\duckedOfsR\0.8\duckedOfsU\-1\duckedMoveMinSpeed\0\duckedRotMinSpeed\0\proneMoveF\-160\proneMoveR\3\proneMoveU\-120\proneRotP\0\proneRotY\300\proneRotR\-300\proneOfsF\-2\proneOfsR\1.5\proneOfsU\0\posProneMoveRate\25\posProneRotRate\30\proneMoveMinSpeed\0\proneRotMinSpeed\0\hipIdleAmount\70\adsIdleAmount\2\hipIdleSpeed\1\adsIdleSpeed\0.8\idleCrouchFactor\0.75\idleProneFactor\0.4\adsSpread\0\adsAimPitch\0\adsTransInTime\0.25\adsTransOutTime\0.25\adsTransBlendTime\0.1\adsReloadTransTime\0.45\adsCrosshairInFrac\1\adsCrosshairOutFrac\0.2\adsZoomFov\55\adsZoomInFrac\0.5\adsZoomOutFrac\0.4\adsBobFactor\1\adsViewBobMult\0.2\adsViewErrorMin\0\adsViewErrorMax\0\hipSpreadStandMin\3\hipSpreadDuckedMin\2.5\hipSpreadProneMin\2\hipSpreadMax\7\hipSpreadDuckedMax\6\hipSpreadProneMax\5\hipSpreadFireAdd\0.6\hipSpreadTurnAdd\0\hipSpreadMoveAdd\5\hipSpreadDecayRate\4\hipSpreadDuckedDecay\1.05\hipSpreadProneDecay\1.1\hipGunKickReducedKickBullets\0\hipGunKickReducedKickPercent\0\hipGunKickPitchMin\5\hipGunKickPitchMax\-15\hipGunKickYawMin\5\hipGunKickYawMax\-5\hipGunKickAccel\800\hipGunKickSpeedMax\2000\hipGunKickSpeedDecay\16\hipGunKickStaticDecay\20\adsGunKickReducedKickBullets\0\adsGunKickReducedKickPercent\75\adsGunKickPitchMin\5\adsGunKickPitchMax\15\adsGunKickYawMin\-5\adsGunKickYawMax\10\adsGunKickAccel\800\adsGunKickSpeedMax\2000\adsGunKickSpeedDecay\32\adsGunKickStaticDecay\40\hipViewKickPitchMin\-30\hipViewKickPitchMax\60\hipViewKickYawMin\45\hipViewKickYawMax\-45\hipViewKickCenterSpeed\1500\adsViewKickPitchMin\-30\adsViewKickPitchMax\60\adsViewKickYawMin\45\adsViewKickYawMax\-45\adsViewKickCenterSpeed\1500\swayMaxAngle\20\swayLerpSpeed\4\swayPitchScale\-1\swayYawScale\-1\swayHorizScale\0.3\swayVertScale\0.1\swayShellShockScale\5\adsSwayMaxAngle\2\adsSwayLerpSpeed\6\adsSwayPitchScale\0.1\adsSwayYawScale\0.1\adsSwayHorizScale\0.14\adsSwayVertScale\0.25\fightDist\720\maxDist\590\aiVsAiAccuracyGraph\\aiVsPlayerAccuracyGraph\\reticleCenter\\reticleSide\reticle_side_small\reticleCenterSize\4\reticleSideSize\8\reticleMinOfs\0\hipReticleSidePos\0\adsOverlayShader\\adsOverlayShaderLowRes\\adsOverlayReticle\none\adsOverlayWidth\150\adsOverlayHeight\150\gunModel\t5_weapon_commando_viewmodel\gunModel2\\gunModel3\\gunModel4\\gunModel5\\gunModel6\\gunModel7\\gunModel8\\gunModel9\\gunModel10\\gunModel11\\gunModel12\\gunModel13\\gunModel14\\gunModel15\\gunModel16\\handModel\viewmodel_hands_no_model\worldModel\t5_weapon_commando_world\worldModel2\\worldModel3\\worldModel4\\worldModel5\\worldModel6\\worldModel7\\worldModel8\\worldModel9\\worldModel10\\worldModel11\\worldModel12\\worldModel13\\worldModel14\\worldModel15\\worldModel16\\worldClipModel\\knifeModel\viewmodel_usa_kbar_knife\worldKnifeModel\weapon_usa_kbar_knife_mp\idleAnim\viewmodel_commando_idle\emptyIdleAnim\viewmodel_commando_idle\fireAnim\viewmodel_commando_fire\lastShotAnim\viewmodel_commando_fire\rechamberAnim\\meleeAnim\viewmodel_knife_slash\meleeChargeAnim\viewmodel_knife_stick\reloadAnim\viewmodel_commando_reload\reloadEmptyAnim\viewmodel_commando_reload_empty\reloadStartAnim\\reloadEndAnim\\raiseAnim\viewmodel_commando_pullout\dropAnim\viewmodel_commando_putaway\firstRaiseAnim\viewmodel_commando_first_raise\altRaiseAnim\viewmodel_commando_pullout\altDropAnim\viewmodel_commando_putaway\quickRaiseAnim\viewmodel_commando_pullout_quick\quickDropAnim\viewmodel_commando_putaway_quick\emptyRaiseAnim\viewmodel_commando_pullout\emptyDropAnim\viewmodel_commando_putaway\sprintInAnim\\sprintLoopAnim\\sprintOutAnim\\nightVisionWearAnim\\nightVisionRemoveAnim\\adsFireAnim\viewmodel_commando_ads_fire\adsLastShotAnim\viewmodel_commando_ads_fire\adsRechamberAnim\\adsUpAnim\viewmodel_commando_ads_up\adsDownAnim\viewmodel_commando_ads_down\deployAnim\\breakdownAnim\\viewFlashEffect\weapon/muzzleflashes/standardflashview\worldFlashEffect\weapon/muzzleflashes/standardflashworld\viewShellEjectEffect\\worldShellEjectEffect\\viewLastShotEjectEffect\\worldLastShotEjectEffect\\worldClipDropEffect\\pickupSound\weap_pickup\pickupSoundPlayer\weap_pickup_plr\ammoPickupSound\ammo_pickup\ammoPickupSoundPlayer\ammo_pickup_plr\breakdownSound\\breakdownSoundPlayer\\deploySound\\deploySoundPlayer\\finishDeploySound\\finishDeploySoundPlayer\\fireSound\wpn_commando_fire_npc\fireSoundPlayer\wpn_commando_fire_plr\lastShotSound\\lastShotSoundPlayer\\emptyFireSound\dryfire_rifle\emptyFireSoundPlayer\dryfire_rifle_plr\crackSound\\whizbySound\\meleeSwipeSound\melee_swing\meleeSwipeSoundPlayer\melee_swing_plr\meleeHitSound\melee_hit\meleeMissSound\\rechamberSound\\rechamberSoundPlayer\\reloadSound\gr_smg_reload_notempty_3p\reloadSoundPlayer\\reloadEmptySound\gr_smg_reload_empty_3p\reloadEmptySoundPlayer\\reloadStartSound\\reloadStartSoundPlayer\\reloadEndSound\\reloadEndSoundPlayer\\altSwitchSound\\altSwitchSoundPlayer\\raiseSound\weap_raise\raiseSoundPlayer\weap_raise_plr\firstRaiseSound\weap_raise\firstRaiseSoundPlayer\weap_raise_plr\putawaySound\weap_putaway\putawaySoundPlayer\weap_putaway_plr\nightVisionWearSound\\nightVisionWearSoundPlayer\\nightVisionRemoveSound\\nightVisionRemoveSoundPlayer\\standMountedWeapdef\\crouchMountedWeapdef\\proneMountedWeapdef\\mountedModel\\hudIcon\hud_icon_svt40\killIcon\hud_icon_svt40\dpadIcon\\ammoCounterIcon\hud_icon_svt40\hudIconRatio\2:1\killIconRatio\2:1\dpadIconRatio\4:1\ammoCounterIconRatio\4:1\ammoCounterClip\Magazine\flipKillIcon\1\fireRumble\assault_fire\meleeImpactRumble\defaultweapon_melee\adsDofEnd\5\hideTags\tag_suppressor tag_scope_pka TAG_ELBIT TAG_SCOPE_RAIL
TAG_ELBIT\notetrackSoundMap\knife_stab_plr knife_stab_plr
knife_pull_plr knife_pull_plr
Knife_slash_plr Knife_slash_plr
weap_commando_mag_out_plr weap_commando_mag_out_plr
weap_commando_mag_in_plr weap_commando_mag_in_plr
weap_commando_charge_plr weap_commando_charge_plr
#weap_commando_button_plr weap_commando_button_plr

And here the Soundaliasfile for commando.csv:
Code Snippet
Plaintext
name,platform,file,sequence,vol_min,vol_max,dist_min,dist_max,limit_count,limit_type,entity_limit_count,entity_limit_type,bus,volume_min_falloff_curve,volumefalloffcurve,reverb_send,dist_reverb_max,reverb_min_falloff_curve,reverb_falloff_curve,pitch_min,pitch_max,randomize_type,spatialized,type,probability,loop,masterslave,loadspec,subtitle,compression,secondaryaliasname,chainaliasname,startdelay,speakermap,lfe percentage,center percentage,envelop_min,envelop_max,envelop percentage,occlusion_level,occlusion_wet_dry,real_delay,distance_lpf,move_type,move_time,min_priority,max_priority,min_priority_threshold,max_priority_threshold,doppler,isbig

wpn_commando_fire_plr,,weapons/commando/commando_fire.wav,,0.9,1,,,1,oldest,,,rfl_1st,,,,,,,,,,2d,,,,0.75,,,,,,,wpn_all,,,,,,,,,,,,90,90,0.25,1,,
wpn_commando_fire_npc,,weapons/commando/commando_fire.wav,,0.9,1,250,2000,10,priority,2,oldest,rfl_3rd,,,,2000,,,0.98,1.02,,3d,,,,0.7,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,50,90,0.35,1,,

weap_commando_mag_out_plr,,weapons/commando/fly_m16_mag_out.wav,,0.7,0.75,,,,,,,reload,,,,,,curve4,0.95,1.05,,2d,,,,,all_sp,,,,,,,,0.5,,,,,,,,,,80,95,0.55,1,,
weap_commando_mag_in_plr,,weapons/commando/fly_m16_mag_in.wav,,0.7,0.75,,,,,,,reload,,,,,,curve4,0.95,1.05,,2d,,,,,all_sp,,,,,,,,0.5,,,,,,,,,,80,95,0.55,1,,
weap_commando_charge_plr,,weapons/commando/fly_m16_charge.wav,,0.75,0.8,,,,,,,reload,,,,,,curve4,0.95,1.05,,2d,,,,,see1 ber1 ber3 mak_test  audio_test_tuey firing_range hol1 hol2 hol3 living_battlefield all_sp sniper,,,,,,,,0.5,,,,,,,,,,80,95,0.55,1,,
Last Edit: August 22, 2014, 09:40:18 pm by holz
Date Registered: 29 March 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
dadadodo's Groups
dadadodo's Contact & Social Links
verry nice map