Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Banned Elite
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Gunoftruth's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Banned Elite
Banned Elite
Let's cool down until I get a statement from redspace.

Okay fine yes. :). But I hope people go by what i said its true.
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 8 January 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Embers are the new lens flares
chromastone10's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
chromastone10's Contact & Social Linkschromastone10chromastone1chromastone10
Okay fine yes. :). But I hope people go by what i said its true.

Ok gun of trolls  :troll:
Date Registered: 30 July 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Banned Elite
My Groups
More
More
Gunoftruth's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Banned Elite
Banned Elite

Im not trolling you noob  :)
Date Registered: 20 June 2014
Last active: 13 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Personal Quote
Behold the power of Mirror Force
Signature
The greatest failure is not to try and fail, but is to fail without trying.
Ramiabdh's Groups
Ramiabdh's Contact & Social Links

You had me laughing till severe pain!! +1
Last Edit: November 21, 2014, 05:43:45 pm by Ramiabdh
Date Registered: 11 May 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
Signature
DeathBringerZen's Groups
Ok guys enough of this please. There is a simple solution to this matter... we wait and see if RedSpace himself addresses the matter. If he says it the map is cancelled then it's cancelled. ONLY when the RedSpace says it is cancelled mind... this is not GunofTruth's thread!

@Gunoftruth I understand you are not trying to troll or cause bother, but you really need to consider what you say sometimes, or how you put it across. A private conversation between you and Red should remain that way. RedSpace has not said anything to suggest what you are saying is true, and even with screenshots of you conversation, he could just be blowing off steam and not really meaning it. You should be ashamed for starting this. I am going to suggest having every comment from your intial one onwards be removed as this thread has had enough derailments in it's time.

@Everyone Else, please just leave this matter now. Nothing can be gained arguing about something we do not even know is true or not yet. Thanks.
Last Edit: November 21, 2014, 05:55:15 pm by DeathBringerZen
[UGX] Social Networking & Q.A.
Date Registered: 18 August 2012
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
UGX Team Member
My Groups
More
More
MrSlagovich's Groups
UGX Team Member
Yeah rule 1 of the internet never show a private conversation on a public forum. I also find it funny that you have said you won't give the map out, yet you have previously done that. I know multiple people who got the map from you...
Date Registered: 8 January 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Embers are the new lens flares
chromastone10's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
chromastone10's Contact & Social Linkschromastone10chromastone1chromastone10
besides, Redspace has to release the map, it was in the contract he didnt know he agreed too, when he allowed me to make a trailer for the map he also agreed to my contract stating in section 34b that any trailer I make for a map that map must be released, there is also a part of the contract in section 23a stating the contract does not need to be mentioned or seen to be agreed to  :troll: also ill probably die from depression if its not released so theres that too
Date Registered: 21 July 2013
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Personal Quote
Yo zombies
Signature
-Yasir-

[WIP] Nazi_zombie_Academy ||||||||||||||||||78%
incredibleprojec's Contact & Social Links
besides, Redspace has to release the map, it was in the contract he didnt know he agreed too, when he allowed me to make a trailer for the map he also agreed to my contract stating in section 34b that any trailer I make for a map that map must be released, there is also a part of the contract in section 23a stating the contract does not need to be mentioned or seen to be agreed to  :troll: also ill probably die from depression if its not released so theres that too

The law says it will be released lol
Date Registered: 27 December 2013
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
My Groups
More
More
redspace200's Groups
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
redspace200's Contact & Social Linksredspace6969redspace200redspace200
Hey everyone, would just like to clear some things up.

- Yes, I do not think I will be continuing with waw modding anymore, as I don't have the time. However, this has nothing to do with the release of my map
- Yes, I did have the idea in mind to not release this, however I was undecided at the time, and wasn't prepared to make the decision. Certain people were pressuring me into making this decision fast, which partly resulted in this.
- No, I have not deleted the map from radiant. I never will throw any work I have spent this long on away.

- If I am 100% sure that this map will not be publicly released, which I am not, I would have posted already saying so.
Date Registered: 15 October 2014
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
gr00t's Groups
gr00t's Contact & Social Links

- Yes, I do not think I will be continuing with waw modding anymore, as I don't have the time. However, this has nothing to do with the release of my map
- Yes, I did have the idea in mind to not release this, however I was undecided at the time, and wasn't prepared to make the decision. Certain people were pressuring me into making this decision fast, which partly resulted in this.
- No, I have not deleted the map from radiant. I never will throw any work I have spent this long on away.

- If I am 100% sure that this map will not be publicly released, which I am not, I would have posted already saying so.

First, I would like to convey gratitude on behalf of the silent viewers of this forum for your past and currently unreleased contributions.  Second I apologize if any of my comments contributed toward the resulting pressure felt during this project viking development cycle.  It was not my intention if that was the case.

Most people will be disappointed by a decision to leave the community, but you should make the best choice for your stability.  Pursue  interests that make you happy;  if that means taking a hiatus to clear your head or leaving for good, then do that.  The community won't like it either way, but developers are people too and we should remember that..

Good luck in your future endeavours
Date Registered: 30 July 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Banned Elite
My Groups
More
More
Gunoftruth's Groups
Banned Elite
Banned Elite
Yeah rule 1 of the internet never show a private conversation on a public forum. I also find it funny that you have said you won't give the map out, yet you have previously done that. I know multiple people who got the map from you...

I never gave the map out?  ???
Date Registered: 20 December 2013
Last active: 10 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Buried Round 196 World Record by me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYLBm3EyNGs

Shi No First Room Round 115 by me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yn4QN_rUJ7s
Wunderful's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Wunderful's Contact & Social LinksxWunderfuLxxWunderfuLxXxWunderfuLxX1
I am going to suggest having every comment from your intial one onwards be removed as this thread has had enough derailments in it's time.

Yes, could you please do that? I regret what I said before, I was also just blowing off steam, plus it was late at night and I had just finished a tiring afternoon of homework before I posted that. Also, I doubt Redspace wants three pages of his topic filled with this crap either. (just don't delete his explanation though)

Sorry people gave you crap about that :( Obviously I'm really glad that you're still (probably) releasing this map though :)
The Doctor
Date Registered: 26 March 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
timelordalex's Contact & Social Links

My personal opinion, if you don't want to work on the map anymore that is fair enough, but if your map is at a playable state, then i would release what you have, as it seems a lot of people would be hugely disappointed if the map didn't come out, based on some peoples responses to the sheer possibility of this happening, a lot of people have been anticipating this map for a while, and it is common practice for the best looking maps to not see the light of the day, how about changing that pattern up and give the custom scene some sun light?
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 29 March 2014
Last active: 4 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
Signature
Please give me beta access, I would LOVE to test CO-OP
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
My personal opinion, if you don't want to work on the map anymore that is fair enough, but if your map is at a playable state, then i would release what you have, as it seems a lot of people would be hugely disappointed if the map didn't come out, based on some peoples responses to the sheer possibility of this happening, a lot of people have been anticipating this map for a while, and it is common practice for the best looking maps to not see the light of the day, how about changing that pattern up and give the custom scene some sun light?
Mate, we just talked about not pressuring him into releasing it as it is (i think). He will release it when he has finished it and has given it the seal of approval. THEN, we can all be happy people and enjoy what we have been given.
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
Mate, we just talked about not pressuring him into releasing it as it is (i think). He will release it when he has finished it and has given it the seal of approval. THEN, we can all be happy people and enjoy what we have been given.
Alex just wants the map, #NoCelticorPVforAlex :troll:

Loading ...