Legless Crawler
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
huehuehue
Signature
zacwacky's Groups
zacwacky's Contact & Social LinksmagLexmagLexMrGoldenGaytimemagLexmagLexmagLexmagLexmagLexmagLex
Well, i want to say that this map had some serious potential. When i first saw this map it got me thinking about how much time this guy has put into his map, so i sat there thinking, when this map comes out, i will play the hell out of it and just never stop playing because this map just has the potential and the positive boost from such a large community such as ugx mods. it really is a shame that same chose not to release such a fine piece of art such as this map. and about this engine he is supposedly developing, if it is a great engine, it will work as an apology to the possible 10000+ people waiting to play this map.

To be honest guys, if a map like this actually gets you this hyped up, just message me, and i can work out a map for you guys which has the same kind of style.

But seriously redspace, i hope you do well with this engine, and in the event that the map does come back alive, you will be our holy saviour.

~zacwacky, the slightly experience map making newb
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 15 October 2014
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
gr00t's Groups
gr00t's Contact & Social Links
Nope. Read my latest post. He wont release it. infact he going delete it from radiant... and stuff. before he blocked me he said that.

That's unfortunate.  All the time an work put in just to walk away.  Other factors or interests in Sam's life might be taking up his time leaving little room or care to continue WaW as a personal hobby.  I wonder if some of the development pressure, expectations, comments, or resulting "publicity" circus from MrDalekJD contributed to this decision. 

I've walked away from hobbies before so I can understand the mindset and reasoning.
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
gr00t's Groups
Well if all this really is true, which it seems to be, I hate to say it but I really hope someone leaks the Beta. It's not fair to deny the community this map after hyping everyone up about it for MONTHS.  It's not that I don't respect redspace, I wish him luck in whatever he's doing now, but I'm sure I and many others are very upset about the cancellation of this map. I hope I'm not coming off the wrong way :/

I find your comment somewhat troubling.   

Most people here undoubtedly will communicate disappointment if Sam (Redspace200) has decided to cease development and wishes not to release the map.

You say you respect Sam, but then adamantly support leaking someone else's private work into the public domain.  Sam does not owe anyone here anything.  People choose to contribute to a community and share their contributions by choice. Developers that see their trust and those of other developers violated will be less inclined to contribute in the future.

Respect Sam's contributions past and present, if he decides to leave or not release it's a huge loss.  Beyond that privately shared files should stay private and not be dispersed publicly or leaked.
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
gr00t's Groups
What the fuck man, I've been waiting for this map to come out for months and it looked finished, but now he doesn't want to finish the map for some reason? Wow
What the hell redspace, why'd you do that. I was very excited for this map just for NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!! :kidding: :kidding: :kidding: :kidding: :facepalm: :facepalm2:

These are the type of comments that would make me want to walk away from a community if I was developing a map.

I understand the disappointment, but I find the growing mob mentality and number of entitled posters here somewhat disturbing.  Playing free maps, making a few comments on a forum, or waiting for map release doesn't translate into contributing toward development.

A number of talented individuals contribute their time and energy developing maps for what is mostly a hobby.  Nobody owes any of us anything.   The WaW mod community like other modding communities, survives on goodwill, respect, and contributions.   Please try to remember that.

Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
People, stop with this bullshit, if you keep topic going on like this, of course he will not release the map. I wouldnt release my maps, if everytime something like this happens, everyone goes to the WIP and talk like this. Just try to keep this on-topic, sheez
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
Enough of this bullshit. Just because he is leaving doesn't actually mean that it's cancelled. Plus, in none of gun's proof he mentions cancelling the map. I've contacted redspace about this, but I can't promise he or me gets back with a reply.
Date Registered: 10 October 2014
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'U 'Avin a Giggle der' M8?'
Signature
Loading Fucks to give....50%
GdayitsVishnu's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
GdayitsVishnu's Contact & Social Linksgunitmaynejezzayhayza
damn i cant believe hes leaving... i was so lokking forward to the only map with the paralyzer but oh well i'll just wait for rambobadass to release the origins 1922
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
damn i cant believe hes leaving... i was so lokking forward to the only map with the paralyzer but oh well i'll just wait for rambobadass to release the origins 1922
For me, Gun is saying bullshit, all of this started because one guy said it's cancelled, but dude, just because redspace is leaving, that doesn't mean end of the world. He may still finish the map, but let's not make this any worse until we receive a statement from RedSpace.
Date Registered: 20 June 2014
Last active: 3 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Personal Quote
Behold the power of Mirror Force
Signature
The greatest failure is not to try and fail, but is to fail without trying.
Ramiabdh's Groups
Ramiabdh's Contact & Social Links
For me, Gun is saying bullshit, all of this started because one guy said it's cancelled, but dude, just because redspace is leaving, that doesn't mean end of the world. He may still finish the map, but let's not make this any worse until we receive a statement from RedSpace.

Agreed dude :accepted:
Date Registered: 30 July 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Banned Elite
My Groups
More
More
Gunoftruth's Groups
Banned Elite
Banned Elite

Bullshit? im not bullshitting you... I HAD Proof go fucking look... HE ISNT RELEASEING THE MAP. HES DONE WITH Waw... in all and all. He not going finish it he told jzob and cowman. And you want know how this started? he fucking used jzob and cowman for all his ports. Then he owed them scripts but instead said no and did half ass job. he wanted to leave 5 months ago but i convinced his ass to stay and contiune. And he wont give a statement. he said he put world at war in the past. nothing personal. did u even read.  :facepalm:
Last Edit: November 21, 2014, 05:08:19 pm by Gunoftruth
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
Bullshit? im not bullshitting you... I HAD Proof go fucking look... HE ISNT RELEASEING THE MAP. HES DONE WITH Waw... in all and all. He not going finish it he told jzob and cowman.
He didn't mention anything about the map in your proof. Also, how did he tell Jzob and cowman if they were blocked, huh? After that, we had a statement from redspace that he is still working on it.
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Banned Elite
My Groups
More
More
Gunoftruth's Groups
Banned Elite
Banned Elite
He didn't mention anything about the map in your proof. Also, how did he tell Jzob and cowman if they were blocked, huh? After that, we had a statement from redspace that he is still working on it.

This was before the block. Were your proof that he still working? HE SAID he was done... Even because of bugs. I can show u on skype when i get home, he called our map in seprate chats too "Shit" and im done with waw community. Dude ive talked him for a year now. He is done working on his engine, he gos to school for scripting and game making.

but i will not release the private beta.
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This was before the block. Were your proof that he still working? HE SAID he was done... Even because of bugs. I can show u on skype when i get home, he called our map in seprate chats too "Shit" and im done with waw community. Dude ive talked him for a year now. He is done working on his engine, he gos to school for scripting and game making.
http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=1620.msg50526#msg50526
That was 21 days ago. Where's your proof now?
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Banned Elite
My Groups
More
More
Gunoftruth's Groups
Banned Elite
Banned Elite
http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=1620.msg50526#msg50526
That was 21 days ago. Where's your proof now?

21... days ago... SHIT Changes DUDE!? Give me 4 hours when i get home. Then ill show you. He done all and all. 21 days ago errr... i want express my rage from your mentalness... He decided he didnt want continue it. Yesterday he told me fair n square look your skype ill copy paste some chats for you on my phone if it will work.
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
21... days ago... SHIT Changes DUDE!? Give me 4 hours when i get home. Then ill show you. He done all and all. 21 days ago errr... i want express my rage from your mentalness... He decided he didnt want continue it. Yesterday he told me fair n square look your skype ill copy paste some chats for you on my phone if it will work.
Let's cool down until we get a statement from redspace.

Loading ...