Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Crowzo's Groups
WHY?

People will still complain its buggy, regardless of it being beta, then the allude of the map will be ruined, youtube will be coated in buggy gameplay and the map will get a bad rep

I repeat "learn some patience"

It IS being beta tested, just not publically
I understand its being worked on and we do need to be patient, but look at all the others saying "Ugh whens it releasing?" and such, you can understand what im trying to say, and I understand what you're saying, I am trying to wait, just trying to find a decent map to play while waiting :P
broken avatar :(
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 29 March 2014
Last active: 10 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
Signature
Please give me beta access, I would LOVE to test CO-OP
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Cause he's a bad boss who shouldn't have been made!
Also nice picture, did it take you 30 seconds to make!?
10 seconds, because you aren't worth that much time to me mate.
Anyway, if you don't like the boss, just don't play the map, simple as that, you'd be hurting nobody by not playing it.
Date Registered: 27 August 2012
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Tommy Wonka & the Idea Factory
tomikaze's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
What the hell?! Did Oil Rig's topic get locked again? How are we getting all these douche bags over here?
The Last of Us
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 2 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎
Signature
smasher248's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
smasher248's Contact & Social Linkssmasher248smasher248
How about cancel the map to teach people a lesson about asking for it to be released :))

I mean it's not like he works hard on a map with whatever free time he has to get pestered by people who want it even in a buggy stage

Great things don't just appear, they take time to make

ok maps cancelled, go home everyone
Date Registered: 11 June 2015
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Crowzo's Groups
orly m7
No point cancelling it at this stage tho ;)
True Blue Elite
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
ok, thanks mate :poker:
Date Registered: 7 March 2014
Last active: 2 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX Site Moderator
My Groups
More
More
MZslayer11's Groups
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
MZslayer11's Contact & Social LinksMZslayer11Service_Code_30#2655
This is why we can't have nice things...
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Crowzo's Groups
This is why we can't have nice things...
Hoping you realize it's probably a joke right?????
Date Registered: 11 May 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
Signature
DeathBringerZen's Groups
The map is very close to being released. Just hold off a little longer people. It will be worth the wait.
True Blue Elite
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
The map is very close to being released. Just hold off a little longer people. It will be worth the wait.
I know right? ::)
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 8 February 2015
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Still Kickin'
Signature

Andy Whelan's Groups
Andy Whelan's Contact & Social LinksAndyWhelanAndyWhelan01AndyWhelan
Everyone needs to take a deep breath, releasing the map in its current state will only cause more complaining. It is the mappers choice when he/ she wants to release their map. You can't expect smasher to spend so much time on making this map the best it can be but release it filled with bugs. Like I already said, more people will complain about the bugs than they have about release.
Work In Progress pages shouldn't be about people asking when release is, the map will be released when it is done. WIP are meant to be a mapper giving updates on their project and receiving constructive criticism, not pages of, "When is the going to be released?" or "Just release it already".
Maps shouldn't be rushed, take this map or Oil Rig for example. Taking look at the images posted you can see many different textures are being used, models too. Take away the many textures and models you basically are releasing a plain boring box-like map.
No mapper wants to negative feedback or people ranting about how they should just release it. The map will be released when it is done and in 100% condition
Last Edit: August 31, 2015, 07:32:27 am by Andy Whelan
The Last of Us
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 2 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎
smasher248's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
smasher248's Contact & Social Linkssmasher248smasher248
Everyone needs to take a deep breath, releasing the map in its current state will only cause more complaining. It is the mappers choice when he/ she wants to release their map. You can't expect smasher to spend so much time on making this map the best it can be but release it filled with bugs. Like I already said, more people will complain about the bugs than they have about release.
Work In Progress pages shouldn't be about people asking when release is, the map will be released when it is done. WIP are meant to be a mapper giving updates on their project and receiving constructive criticism, not pages of, "When is the going to be released?" or "Just release it already".
Maps shouldn't be rushed, take this map or Oil Rig for example. Taking look at the images posted you can see many different textures are being used, models too. Take away the many textures and models you basically are releasing a plain boring box-like map.
No mapper wants to negative feedback or people ranting about how they should just release it. The map will be released when it is done and in 100% condition

this map is so close to being released, so u can all calm down, worst case scenario, a few days, but most likely tonight, the map will be an exclusive for zommods.com for a week then it will be released here with any updates required
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Crowzo's Groups
No mapper wants to negative feedback or people ranting about how they should just release it. The map will be released when it is done and in 100% conditioned
Actually I can agree with that, I'll admit I'm one of the people saying release it so I'm gonna try be patient, it's a great map smasher, ignore us that are asking when it's released, don't give up on working the bugs out! :)

Double Post Merge: August 31, 2015, 11:21:59 am
this map is so close to being released, so u can all calm down, worst case scenario, a few days, but most likely tonight, the map will be an exclusive for zommods.com for a week then it will be released here with any updates required
Good luck with releasing it :P If you can, link us all to it, if it allows you anyway :p :)
Last Edit: August 31, 2015, 11:21:59 am by Crowzo
Date Registered: 18 October 2013
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
eliudjb's Groups
eliudjb's Contact & Social Linkseliudjbeliudjbeliudjb
Almost all maps doesn't reach the 100% bug free, the official ones neither. So i expect and hope this map will have an update.

Ugx admins, you should close this topic for all of us to stop off topic discussions. Just let smasher still update the WIP. I mean, it doesnt have sense ask/suggest something else. The map is on testing stage and closer to release, so we need wait to see the map on the release page.
Purple Square Worshipper
Date Registered: 30 January 2014
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Famous User
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Purple Square Worshiper
Signature

donate to purplemanwomen www.paypal.me/bwc66930
Bwc66930's Groups
Famous User
Famous User
Bwc66930's Contact & Social Linksbwc66930bwc66930bwc66930bwc66931dkwithawbwc66930
Ugx admins, you should close this topic
But does smasher want it closed? If he did then it'd be closed already

Loading ...