My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
Signature
MakeCents's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Quick revive you say. Yes, finally, the old quick revive has been outdated with a much cooler one. :D would you mind showing us the perk huds?

Yes, here is dead shot before adjusting the steam.
! No longer available

I don't have an updated vid for the perk hud, but here is the last one I posted.

! No longer available
Last Edit: October 09, 2015, 07:16:45 pm by MakeCents
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 20 June 2014
Last active: 18 hours ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Personal Quote
Behold the power of Mirror Force
Signature
The greatest failure is not to try and fail, but is to fail without trying.
Ramiabdh's Groups
Ramiabdh's Contact & Social Links
 Just can't understand how far custom zombies has went. You guys are awesome :D
Date Registered: 14 September 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
MakeCents's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
Gonna add this perk (still wip) and one more on top of electric cherry and the basic 8, waw + deadshot, mulekick, phd, and staminup. When hit it shocks really close zombies, the damage still counts, and there is a 10 second delay till it can be used again, indicated by the flashing shader.

! No longer available

I'm gonna pick one of the following Split-Mag, and Shock-Nade
Split-Mag - Gives one bullet back for every two bullets you fire.
Shock-Nade - Holds and electrocutes the zombies for 5 seconds when hit with a grenade.

special thanks to bwc66930 for making my radiant prefab a model, and testing
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
This user is deleted :(
Gonna add this perk (still wip) and one more on top of electric cherry and the basic 8
So you're going to have this perk + EC? Aren't they a bit too similar?
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
MakeCents's Groups
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
So you're going to have this perk + EC? Aren't they a bit too similar?

Will have both, yes. One is on reload, radius based on ammo percentage in clip, electric cherry. And this one is when you get hit, very small radius always, mostly used for that damn crawler that you don't see. The similarity is as similar as flopper really, that they all do an area affect, based on different conditions. I could have made it something else instead of electric, but I like electric, so... The fx may be changed to a blue pulse, with a woump sound, more emp like I would imagine, if I get the time, and have the room, and feel like making it. The original ZMP only activated to save the player from going down, and then you lost the perk.

And fyi, just because they are in the map, doesn't mean they will be equally easy to get these perks. I am guessing that many will play orbit, and never see these perks, and even more only see one of them, and few will get them all.

Edit: I also find this perk is equally annoying, when I don't mean to kill a zombie, and they hit me and die... round over. Another difference from cherry, which you can also do, but have to reload to make that mistake. So choosing your perks is more strategy based. And there is no limit in orbit, and you can sell the perks back you don't want.
Last Edit: October 21, 2015, 01:45:54 pm by MakeCents
Date Registered: 20 August 2014
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Coding Hobbyist, Application & Web Development
Signature
Undeadmetal's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Undeadmetal's Contact & Social LinksOnlyAGamer
I thought this stopped being updated and then I saw it today and was like  :rainbow: :rainbow: I'm way excited for this map can't wait keep up the stunning work!
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
Will have both, yes. One is on reload, radius based on ammo percentage in clip, electric cherry. And this one is when you get hit, very small radius always, mostly used for that damn crawler that you don't see. The similarity is as similar as flopper really, that they all do an area affect, based on different conditions. I could have made it something else instead of electric, but I like electric, so... The fx may be changed to a blue pulse, with a woump sound, more emp like I would imagine, if I get the time, and have the room, and feel like making it. The original ZMP only activated to save the player from going down, and then you lost the perk.

And fyi, just because they are in the map, doesn't mean they will be equally easy to get these perks. I am guessing that many will play orbit, and never see these perks, and even more only see one of them, and few will get them all.

Edit: I also find this perk is equally annoying, when I don't mean to kill a zombie, and they hit me and die... round over. Another difference from cherry, which you can also do, but have to reload to make that mistake. So choosing your perks is more strategy based. And there is no limit in orbit, and you can sell the perks back you don't want.
I mustn't have been concentrating when I first watched the vid and thought it was also based on reloading ::)

Sounds like a nice idea (I thought of a perk like before actually) but yeh I think some different fx would be better to differentiate it from EC a bit more.
Date Registered: 10 October 2014
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'U 'Avin a Giggle der' M8?'
Signature
Loading Fucks to give....50%
GdayitsVishnu's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
GdayitsVishnu's Contact & Social Linksgunitmaynejezzayhayza
update?  :)
Purple Square Worshipper
Date Registered: 30 January 2014
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Famous User
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Purple Square Worshiper
Signature

donate to purplemanwomen www.paypal.me/bwc66930
Bwc66930's Groups
Famous User
Famous User
Bwc66930's Contact & Social Linksbwc66930bwc66930bwc66930bwc66931dkwithawbwc66930
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
MakeCents's Groups
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
update?  :)

I just finished zoning the three planet maps. I didn't put in doors or windows for zombies to spawn behind yet, just out in the open, but everything is spawning and working properly so far.

I also added electric cherry and zmp, and prob will add split-mag, perks.

I also just incorporated a deathmachine and infinite ammo powerup. Thanks to bwc66930 and jzob.

Some things are taking a little longer because I have decided to completely re-script them, so I am not many others scripts, specifically broken ones, and I've customized a ton of scirpts I'll prob release then that make modding a lot simpler.

Edit: I also added the ability to trade weapons with other players in coop by looking at them and being close and holding the use button.
Here is a crappy example:
! No longer available

edit: updated screen shot
Last Edit: November 13, 2015, 05:07:59 am by MakeCents
RadihaX
Date Registered: 2 September 2012
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Overrun
Lockdown
Overrun (Black Ops Mod)
Snowglobe
Leviathan
Abandoned School
Ski Resort
Leviathan Redux
JBird632's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom mapping in the UGX-Mods community.
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
JBird632's Contact & Social LinksJBird632JBird632JBird632JBird632JBird632Mapper
What if you cornered someone - couldn't you just steal their weapon?
Purple Square Worshipper
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Famous User
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Purple Square Worshiper
Bwc66930's Groups
Famous User
Famous User
Bwc66930's Contact & Social Linksbwc66930bwc66930bwc66930bwc66931dkwithawbwc66930
Both have to hold f
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
MakeCents's Groups
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha

LOL, no, both players have to hold the use button for 2 seconds, it was 3 but I changed it to 2. And all you have to do is look away or jump and it cancels it.
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87

:lol:

I think he said both players have to hold use. So no-one will get gun-raped ;D
Purple Square Worshipper
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Famous User
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Purple Square Worshiper
Bwc66930's Groups
Famous User
Famous User
LOL, no, both players have to hold the use button for 2 seconds, it was 3 but I changed it to 2. And all you have to do is look away or jump and it cancels it.
I do like jbirds idea tho

Loading ...