Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
conn6orsuper117's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
conn6orsuper117's Contact & Social LinksConn6orsuper117ITS-CS117
The map will be released for everyone on the same day - no one gets special treatment, we don't care if you have youtube or twitch.
I dont own a youtube channel, as i dont have the dough to buy the equipment (yet), but Im ok with waiting.

you can tell someone is a JD fan when they say "raise the hype" lol ;)
I am actually a YAW fan (ya scadoosher) but every now and then Im down to sit down and watch JD for a good 3 hours
broken avatar :(
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
Cool upgraded camo?

• steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
The Origins crazy place texture? I was picturing something more 'aquatic'... :-\
Date Registered: 2 April 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
If it's not perfect, you'll never see it.
Signature
Learn by doing, not copy and pasting.

Enjoy my 2015 contest map, a simple map with bo1-bo2 features
http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=14968.msg149200#
Centric's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Centric's Contact & Social Linkscentricccentric_
Are you guys going to add a custom vision? It doesn't really give an underwater feel the way it is now. maybe something darker would be better?
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
The Origins crazy place texture? I was picturing something more 'aquatic'... :-\

yea! haha nice catch and this is just something im messing around with at the moment - nothing is final.

Double Post Merge: February 11, 2015, 12:46:58 pm
Are you guys going to add a custom vision? It doesn't really give an underwater feel the way it is now. maybe something darker would be better?

u do realize that the picture is inside the base right?  :derp:   there is a custom vision for the outside areas. I think you may have had a brain fart.
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 1 day ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Flowing water camo would be nice to see with top layer being little bit darker blue and bottom scrolling layer being cyan/blue
Date Registered: 10 October 2014
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'U 'Avin a Giggle der' M8?'
Signature
Loading Fucks to give....50%
GdayitsVishnu's Groups
GdayitsVishnu's Contact & Social Linksgunitmaynejezzayhayza
i like the crazy place texture, its alot better then the first texture for PaP, but yeah i think you can do more adjustments to the PaP camo :)
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
Flowing water camo would be nice to see with top layer being little bit darker blue and bottom scrolling layer being cyan/blue

cool idea i like it

Double Post Merge: February 11, 2015, 12:59:38 pm
i like the crazy place texture, its alot better then the first texture for PaP, but yeah i think you can do more adjustments to the PaP camo :)

agreed, yea a new pap camo is on are to do list, may not see the final one on here until the map is released.

Double Post Merge: February 11, 2015, 01:01:06 pm
Date Registered: 10 October 2014
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'U 'Avin a Giggle der' M8?'
GdayitsVishnu's Groups
GdayitsVishnu's Contact & Social Linksgunitmaynejezzayhayza
I Just cant get over those viewhands they are smexy!

Double Post Merge: February 11, 2015, 02:03:31 pm
you guys are putting in so much effort to have this map done and ready, i really want to thank you on behalf of the community for this masterpiece of a map! this is above treyarch quality in my opinion, you all are very tallented at what you do, good job guys. and good luck with the next few months of work.
Last Edit: February 11, 2015, 02:03:31 pm by GdayitsVishnu
Date Registered: 11 May 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
Signature
DeathBringerZen's Groups
you guys are putting in so much effort to have this map done and ready, i really want to thank you on behalf of the community for this masterpiece of a map! this is above treyarch quality in my opinion, you all are very tallented at what you do, good job guys. and good luck with the next few months of work.

You really should reserve judgement until you actually play the map. I agree it looks amazing but to say it is above Treyarch quality is not something you should throw around lightly... especially when it is a map still in development.
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
I Just cant get over those viewhands they are smexy!

Double Post Merge: February 11, 2015, 02:03:31 pm

thanks for that we appreciate it, but as for the map being a masterpiece - in no way shape or form is it a masterpiece, perfection is an unobtainable goal - nothing is or will ever be perfect, there will always be flaws and mistakes. But what does matter is the hard work, inspiration and imagination that goes into a project. As for being treyarch quality in its design and play ability? - far from it, but that is not a bad thing as i would consider it Custom Zombies Community Quality - which is the best kind of quality in my personal opinion. Hope you all are looking forward to playing Leviathan! should be coming soon.
Date Registered: 8 January 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Embers are the new lens flares
chromastone10's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
chromastone10's Contact & Social Linkschromastone10chromastone1chromastone10
As for being treyarch quality in its design and play ability? - far from it

That's not what you said in this video @0:43 and @1:20 lol

http://youtu.be/bCDQvtxzpRQ
Last Edit: February 11, 2015, 04:13:22 pm by chromastone10
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
That's not what you said in this video @0:43 and @1:20 lol

http://youtu.be/bCDQvtxzpRQ

chroma you continue to just be the biggest pain in my ass, stop coming onto the topic to start shit for no reason. Would one of the mods seriously talk to this kid? its starting to become an annoyance. Stop coming on this topic if u have nothing good to say.
Date Registered: 8 January 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Embers are the new lens flares
chromastone10's Groups
chromastone10's Contact & Social Linkschromastone10chromastone1chromastone10
chroma you continue to just be the biggest pain in my ass, stop coming onto the topic to start shit for no reason. Would one of the mods seriously talk to this kid? its starting to become an annoyance. Stop coming on this topic if u have nothing good to say.

I wasnt disagreeing with anything, im really excited for the map, you guys have done a really good job on it
Date Registered: 26 July 2013
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Action is the enemy of thought
Signature
tudark's Groups
tudark's Contact & Social Linkstudark71The Morgue
The mapping in this looks awesome , I know how long it takes to detail stuff good so well done guys . Very inspiring.
Last Edit: February 11, 2015, 06:56:16 pm by tudark

Loading ...