Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Fuel WIP Updated 5/6

POLLHOT
broken avatar :(
Created 11 years ago
by GrantDaddy007

Poll

Question: Should I change up the Easter Egg when I upgrade to v1.1?

Yes
16 (84.2%)
No
3 (15.8%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Date Registered: 17 August 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Web & Software Developer and Designer
Signature
"Deleted code is debugged code." - Jeff Sickel
"Mathematicians stand on each others' shoulders and computer scientists stand on each others' toes." - Richard Hamming
JR-Imagine's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
I really love the athmosphere of this map, can't wait to play this! :)
Date Registered: 19 June 2013
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
GrantDaddy007's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Mapper Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom mapping in the UGX-Mods community.
GrantDaddy007's Contact & Social LinksGrantDaddyGrantdaddy007

Week 9

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!  

This week I worked on:
  • map lighting
  • new building adding texture/detail
  • added generator that needs fuel

More footage next week!

http://youtu.be/NKpPqWor5_8

Date Registered: 11 May 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
Signature
DeathBringerZen's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Map is really starting to take shape. Looks fantastic. I especially like the run down building with the over grow all over it.

Great work Grant. Merry Christmas to you too. :)
Date Registered: 1 June 2013
Last active: 12 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Zombies?
Signature
http://www.speedtest.net/result/3950067582.png

WaW - Nazi_zombie_candyland/Nazi_zombie_ascension2.0  90%-95% (Not completed)
WaW - Nazi_zombie_meth/Nazi_zombie_lamanai  100% (complete)
WaW - Nazi_zombie_killswitch 100% (complete)
WaW - Nazi_zombie_pax 100%  (complete + UGX 1.1 edition)
BO3 - zm_epping_woods 80%
iBarnett's Groups
iBarnett's Contact & Social LinksiBarnettiBarnettiBarnettCorey Barnett
Looking forward to this map!! Really like your style of mapping everything seems to flow so nice. Gunna be neat to see what you do with the ugx mod 1.1. Cant wait. keep up the good work man.
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
GrantDaddy007's Groups
Community Mapper Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom mapping in the UGX-Mods community.
Looking forward to this map!! Really like your style of mapping everything seems to flow so nice. Gunna be neat to see what you do with the ugx mod 1.1. Cant wait. keep up the good work man.
Very cool!! Thanks bro!
Date Registered: 15 August 2013
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Signature
Enjoy my work? Feel free to donate here to support me

Wanna become a Patron? Try my Patreon Page
sethnorris's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
sethnorris's Contact & Social Links
Looks great! Just like your previous map. How did you get the flickering lights working?
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
GrantDaddy007's Groups

Fuel UPDATE

Poll at the top of thread

http://youtu.be/XtN7O6LOdQ8
Date Registered: 27 August 2012
Last active: 5 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Tommy Wonka & the Idea Factory
tomikaze's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Grantdaddy, the fact that you're even willing to change things up is impressive. You are definitely doing this for the people and that is very admirable. I personally would like to see you change things up on Train even if its just minor changes, scripting some additional steps or altering the visuals a little bit (just for a fresh experience NOT because I think there is anything wrong with its current state).
I often times wish mappers would update their maps but it seems like some people get SO attached to the way things are that they are unable to see the potential for very positive changes that can be made to enhance the experience. Glad to see that you are not that way. Thanks again : )
Last Edit: December 30, 2013, 06:46:44 pm by tomikaze
☭ Soviet Commander ☭
Date Registered: 13 August 2012
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Community Daedra
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Let's keep this thread on topic from here on in. -DBZ

+1 to off-topic reply -DBZ

lmao. Too funny.

Goliath Script Placer: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,11234.msg125257/topicseen.html#new

"...Christ, people. Learn C, instead of just stringing random characters
together until it compiles (with warnings)..."

-Linus Torvalds
daedra descent's Groups
Community Daedra
Community Daedra
daedra descent's Contact & Social LinksBlueSoviet
Grantdaddy, the fact that you're even willing to change things up is impressive. You are definitely doing this for the people and that is very admirable. I personally would like to see you change things up on Train even if its just minor changes, scripting some additional steps or altering the visuals a little bit (just for a fresh experience NOT because I think there is anything wrong with its current state).
I often times wish mappers would update their maps but it seems like some people get SO attached to the way things are that they are unable to see the potential for very positive changes that can be made to enhance the experience. Glad to see that you are not that way. Thanks again : )

What one perceives to be "positive" is entirely up to that person. If a mapper doesn't want to change their map, then they don't need to.
Date Registered: 27 August 2012
Last active: 5 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Tommy Wonka & the Idea Factory
tomikaze's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
What one perceives to be "positive" is entirely up to that person. If a mapper doesn't want to change their map, then they don't need to.
Daedra, seriously all you do is disagree with people and try to cause arguments. Can you please shut-up while the grownups are speaking?
Date Registered: 11 May 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
DeathBringerZen's Groups
I often times wish mappers would update their maps but it seems like some people get SO attached to the way things are that they are unable to see the potential for very positive changes that can be made to enhance the experience.

I completely agree with this. There is several maps out there that could have benefited from changes that could have actually went some way to making a good map great, or even different but the mappers seem to get very emotional about the maps and refuse to change them. Last Stand Elite was a good map and benefited greatly with the Christmas make over, and I would love to have seen it happen to other maps, though not all with xmas themes of course.

It is one of those subjects that I don't even bother bringing up with mappers nowadays, as it has gone on to upset some who I did mention it to in the past, despite it only being a suggestion rather than a criticism of the maps in their current forms.
☭ Soviet Commander ☭
Date Registered: 13 August 2012
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Community Daedra
My Groups
More
More
daedra descent's Groups
Community Daedra
Community Daedra
daedra descent's Contact & Social LinksBlueSoviet
Daedra, seriously all you do is disagree with people and try to cause arguments. Can you please shut-up while the grownups are speaking?

Oh really? I'm pretty sure i do a lot more than argue. I'm not even going to bother replying to your ignorant comment any further.

Last Edit: December 30, 2013, 07:51:35 pm by daedra descent
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
GrantDaddy007's Groups
Thanks bro!  I'm blown away by all the positive feedback I've gotten over this map!  It means a lot when people not only notice the hard work I put in but they appreciate it! My goal when I started mapping was to keep it fun but ALWAYS do my best to produce a good product.  I feel like just releasing the same map with v1.1 wouldn't be keeping that standard... I feel like you guys deserve something maybe not "new" but "Fresh" when I update zombie train to v1.1! Hopefully I'll deliver that... I'll definitely do my best! Thanks again man!!
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
GrantDaddy007's Groups
Date Registered: 30 July 2013
Last active: 2 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Ege115's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Ege115's Contact & Social LinksEge115
I totally understand you Grantdaddy. That have happened to me in other situations. And when someone is doing something like Hex did, I get so annoyed till I explode. I really HATE when someone do that to me. And the worst thing when I try to explain what it actually is, they do not listen, and then I explode by irritation.

I hope that you keep up the good work anyway Granddaddy. :)

Last Edit: April 07, 2014, 08:03:31 pm by Ege115

Loading ...