Sign In with Twitch

[Fracture Studios] - Nuketown Remastered

POLLHOT
broken avatar :(
Created 9 years ago
by SirJammy

Poll

Question: What would you prefer?

In-depth COOP only Easter Egg (minimum 2 players)
COOP and solo Easter Egg (Gives us less freedom unfortunately)
COOP Easter Egg with Mini EE's for solo, eg. Golden Spork - (Not in map, just an example)
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
Yeah and it takes 10 entire seconds to realize it...They wont matter since zombies will have you Killed before :D
Not gonna happen thanks to the #PowerOfScripting
OnionmanVere Bo21
Date Registered: 27 September 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
ok
Signature
Aye mate you don't know me so y don't you shut tf up ok buddy :)

Scobalula's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Scobalula's Contact & Social Links
Slapped some normals and an FX on the portal + new world spawn settings = Wins

(Image removed from quote.)

The power of normal/spec/cosine maps. :gusta:
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 29 March 2014
Last active: 10 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
Signature
Please give me beta access, I would LOVE to test CO-OP
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Too long for a Gyazo. Leaving it there so you can guess what it's for.
Re-birth (or emerging from the teleporter)
Date Registered: 22 July 2013
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Utamia's Groups
Utamia's Contact & Social LinksUtamiaUtamiaAdvisorbuggy
Nuketown was a survival map not a campaign map, which is why it was small and limited. "Nuketown" zombies would take place within the playable bounds of the original map. For instance, you wouldnt expand upon an existing mp map in blackops just because theres houses outside of the map for a SURVIVAL map in the next game.
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
Nuketown was a survival map not a campaign map, which is why it was small and limited. "Nuketown" zombies would take place within the playable bounds of the original map. For instance, you wouldnt expand upon an existing mp map in blackops just because theres houses outside of the map for a SURVIVAL map in the next game.
What's wrong with expanding it? It's not just more houses, it's also an underground area.
  • Exofile
  • Deleted Member
Exofile

What's wrong with expanding it? It's not just more houses, it's also an underground area.

Besides, remastering an old map doesn't restrict you into ONLY recreating the map we all know. That's a waste of time. :please:
The Doctor
Date Registered: 26 March 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
timelordalex's Contact & Social Links

Yes and Bo2 did Nuketown this way and it was absolute crap - I know they had plans to expand it and do loads of stuff with it, but they decided to ditch those plans and instead rush the map and make CE buyers like me completely waste their money, and then they said fuck you again by releasing Nuketown to everyone throughout the next 2 months.

What these guys are doing are correcting 3arcs god awful mistakes just like what the Tranzit re-make was gonna do  - and i was upset to see that cancelled.
The Last of Us
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 2 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎
Signature
smasher248's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
smasher248's Contact & Social Linkssmasher248smasher248

It was far too small for a zombies map, ofc it needs to be expanded, in case you forgot, the original nt zombies was awful, and you want it to be remade?
Date Registered: 11 May 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
Signature
DeathBringerZen's Groups
Removed a few comments because they are non constructive. If you cannot reply with something sensible please do not reply at all. Thank you.
[UGX] Social Networking & Q.A.
Date Registered: 18 August 2012
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
UGX Team Member
My Groups
More
More
MrSlagovich's Groups
UGX Team Member
Yeah I can't really see how anyone can cry over this remake and be mad. The mapping is great, From what I've seen of the mod, the mod looks good and they're actually adding new ideas and hey guess what they don't actually blow. Most remakes are poorly made boxy looking versions of the maps. This map not only recreates the Treyarch map but adds loads of new areas which is awesome. Treyarch planned more areas and then was like here's the map oh and B T DUBS we didn't put the extra areas in. I for one mostly hate remakes usually because the creators never add their own spins on them. The usually recreate the map badly and add a bunch of broken weapons and go there yah go it's kinda? a? remake? kinda... These guys are clearly putting in the work and making the map everything the want it to be. I for one am happy they've decided to add new areas and add their own spin. If i wanted to play Nuketown zombies the way it was originally made i'd play BO2.
JbirdHaX
Date Registered: 12 March 2012
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
(_̅(_̅м̅a̅я̅i̅j̅u̅a̅n̅a̅_̅0 ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้
Signature
▒█▀▄▀█ ░█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▀▀█  ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█░░ ▀█▀ ▀▀█▀▀ ▒█▀▀▀
▒█▒█▒█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▄▄▀  ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█░░ ▒█░ ░▒█░░ ▒█▀▀▀
▒█░░▒█ ▒█░▒█ ▒█░░░ ▒█░░░ ▒█▄▄▄ ▒█░▒█  ▒█▄▄▄ ▒█▄▄ ▄█▄ ░▒█░░ ▒█▄▄▄
RadimaX's Groups
Community Mapper Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom mapping in the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
i can't even wait for the relase! This is gonna be so good...
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
i can't even wait for the relase! This is gonna be so good...

You cant even play the map, why are you so excited? :troll:
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87

Haha ;D
JbirdHaX
Date Registered: 12 March 2012
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
(_̅(_̅м̅a̅я̅i̅j̅u̅a̅n̅a̅_̅0 ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้
RadimaX's Groups
Community Mapper Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom mapping in the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha

what IQ s required to understand sarcasm? propably above 25  :lol: i already played it, but thats besides the point people could still be excited about trayarch maps and dlcs they never even tried before release aswell so why could i not be?
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
what IQ s required to understand sarcasm? propably above 25  :lol: i already played it, but thats besides the point people could still be excited about trayarch maps and dlcs they never even tried before release aswell so why could i not be?

What IQ is required to understand what trollface means? :P I was just joking about T4M :please:

Loading ...