Lockdown
Overrun (Black Ops Mod)
Snowglobe
Leviathan
Abandoned School
Ski Resort
Leviathan Redux
JBird632's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom mapping in the UGX-Mods community.
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
JBird632's Contact & Social LinksJBird632JBird632JBird632JBird632JBird632Mapper
Excavation Site 128
Map Progress:
40%

Black Ops Hud:

New Screen Shots:

Screen Shots:

Quad Zombies (nova zombies):
[Special Thanks to Swazzy for scripting the quad zombies, and their fxs. He also has helped with some other scripts too]

Features:
- Black Ops weapons
- Nova [quad] zombies
- Perks: Juggernog, Sleight of Hand, Quick Revive, Double tap, Vigor Rush, Reserve Soda (solo only), Black Ops Perks
- Custom Elevator (needs sounds and fx working)
- Custom Minecart (need to finish the route first)

This project is going to be a lot larger than Overrun and Lockdown, and I plan on actually making a large map.
There will be lots of custom scripts included in the map (the elevator being the first)
As for the weapons, this map is going to mirror the style of Black Ops and I plan to have all of the weapons used in those maps.
I am not 100% set on the pack-a-punch camo (as seen on the skullcrusher) but it is a scrolling texture where the lava moves,
which looks pretty awesome.

If you have any questions about the map, or have any input on what you think whould benefit in anyway, please feel free to reply.

=====================================================================================================

Update Week One: Reserve Soda
Excavation Update [Week One] - Reserve Soda
Elevator Test:
Custom Zombies: Elevator Test

Update Week Two: Lava
Excavation Update [Week Two] - Lava

Update Week Three: Nova Zombies
Exavation Update [Week Three] - Nova Zombies

Update Week Four: Boss Zombie & Breakable Glass
Excavation Update [Week Four] - Boss Zombie & Breakable Glass

Update Week Five: Perks, Drops & Detail
Excavation Update [Week Five] - Perks, Drops & Detail

Update Week Six: sorry guys, no update this week

Update Week Seven: Crossbow, Semtex & Perks
Excavation Update [Week Seven] - Crossbow, Semtex & Perks
Last Edit: March 03, 2014, 06:30:51 am by JBird632
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 11 May 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
Signature
DeathBringerZen's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
From the images you posted, the map already looks like it is going to look incredible. Reminds me of the BO2 MP map 'Turbine'.

After the amazing job you did on Lockdown, I cannot wait to see how this turns out. Bookmarking this page. ;)
drago
Date Registered: 5 July 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
More
jjbradman's Groups
jjbradman's Contact & Social Linksjjbradmanjjbradmanjjbradman
awsome china lake!!!!*p* you can make a troll box in which if the player gets a teddy bear it replaces the gun he is holding with a china lake and put the trololo song in the back xD  :troll: :troll:
  • n123q45
  • Deleted Member
n123q45
This user is deleted :(
if you need a someone for beta testing i can always help
The Doctor
Date Registered: 26 March 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
timelordalex's Contact & Social Links
Guessing you saw my comment from ZM but if not:
This map is looking awesome already. A couple of ideas, the Thundergun was on your last map, be nice to see The Winter's Howl on this map, and for your BO1 perk this time round either Mule Kick or Deadshot. - I think Mule Kick would suit this map (and also PHD kinda cause of the lava setting). And I like how you've ported the BO1 Colt just so it looks better (perhaps you could look into the M&S for the upgrade?) and seeing as you want it to feel like a proper BO1 map (and it looks like it already) you should port over the BO1 Ray Gun model as it looks a lot better than the dull WaW one
Last Edit: January 19, 2014, 06:31:33 pm by timelordalex
Former UGX Lead Asset Creator
Date Registered: 17 August 2012
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Eh?
Signature

(Click to enter portfolio)
SajeOne's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Looking great. Something that would make it even more like a black ops map(which people don't do for some reason O_o) is to make sure to port the proper weapon settings for the weapon files. This can easily be done with the UGX Weapon Editor using the "Convert BO1 to COD5" button.
Date Registered: 23 October 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
I'm back.
Signature
Love slaying them zombies up and sharing it with the world.

www.youtube.com/nascarfanatc24
www.twitch.tv/nascarfanatic24

Mapper of Legacy: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=4096.0
NascarFanatic24's Groups
Looks really good, can't wait to see it.
Donator <3
Date Registered: 20 August 2012
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Chunkdogg9's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Chunkdogg9's Contact & Social LinksChunkdogg9Chunkdogg00Chunkdogg9
Good job so far mate! All of your maps always seem to amaze me, the detail in them are just so good. Keep it up!
Last Edit: January 19, 2014, 10:47:02 pm by Chunkdogg9
RadihaX
Date Registered: 2 September 2012
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
JBird632's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom mapping in the UGX-Mods community.
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
Looking great. Something that would make it even more like a black ops map(which people don't do for some reason O_o) is to make sure to port the proper weapon settings for the weapon files. This can easily be done with the UGX Weapon Editor using the "Convert BO1 to COD5" button.
Thanks for the advice, that would make it a lot faster than doing it by hand.
Date Registered: 19 June 2013
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
GrantDaddy007's Groups
GrantDaddy007's Contact & Social LinksGrantDaddyGrantdaddy007
Wow... Looks SICK!! Nice work!
Date Registered: 15 August 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Signature
Enjoy my work? Feel free to donate here to support me

Wanna become a Patron? Try my Patreon Page
sethnorris's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
sethnorris's Contact & Social Links
Looking really great! But please, for god sake! Fix the normal map! Everyone porting Bo models seems to care not about the strange pixel shadows
RadihaX
Date Registered: 2 September 2012
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
JBird632's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
Looking really great! But please, for god sake! Fix the normal map! Everyone porting Bo models seems to care not about the strange pixel shadows
I have noticed that, and have already fixed it on a few of the guns. No worries 8)
Date Registered: 15 August 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
sethnorris's Groups
sethnorris's Contact & Social Links
then I love you
Date Registered: 27 August 2012
Last active: 5 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Tommy Wonka & the Idea Factory
tomikaze's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
I think a fun idea would be that there is lava all over the place and you must solve a list of objectives in order to drain the lava from each area which would allow you to progress to another area of the map and you have to keep solving increasingly difficult objectives to get the lava drained in order to keep moving through the map.

JBird, you seem to like buildables, so building the Freeze gun would be appropriate, it would also be helpful since many of the zombies would be on fire and pose an additional threat by walking through the lava. And for ammo you'd have to find canisters of liquid nitrogen which are located throughout the map, maybe even behind false walls like finding secrets in the first Wolfenstein.

Maybe even have the Freeze gun temporarily neutralize the lava so you can walk from place to place. If you see an area you want to get to and lava is in the way you just shoot the lava with the freeze gun and for 10 seconds it becomes traversable so you don't take damage but then it would go back to being lava. This would make keeping your gun ammo stocked full even more important because if you run out you could be trapped in an area with no way to escape.
The Doctor
Date Registered: 26 March 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
timelordalex's Contact & Social Links

Maybe even have the Freeze gun temporarily neutralize the lava so you can walk from place to place. If you see an area you want to get to and lava is in the way you just shoot the lava with the freeze gun and for 10 seconds it becomes traversable so you don't take damage but then it would go back to being lava. This would make keeping your gun ammo stocked full even more important because if you run out you could be trapped in an area with no way to escape.

Your last paragraph are my thoughts exactly, i always liked the idea of the winters howl being on town/tranzit and you could shoot it at the lava to make it traversable for 10-20 secs.

Loading ...