My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
My published cod maps:

Mansion of the Undead
Buros Der Toten
Minions by k3nt
klevi's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.

mega.nz

Well, i have been working on a map, which i named Mansion of the Undead, for a while, i guess map is finished, i am not going to add any other area, i just literally need a scripter for an easter egg for the map, then i will release it. Anyways, except this, here's a download to test it!!! Any feedback is appreciated. Also there's an area which you can't normally enter, cos i deleted some scripts i did(cos im a nob scripter), literally enter with noclip and play on GODMODE and look at the map.

//EDIT: 22/06/2020
Well, this is just a recent update, the map is still unfinished, i need to add a bos fight and fix the lights as well, but other than this, the map should be good to play or even just to explore it. It's way more updated than it was in the previous version.

is me nier
Last Edit: June 21, 2020, 11:55:01 pm by klevi
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 18 September 2016
Last active: 2 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Chooch's Groups
Chooch's Contact & Social Linkshttps://www.youtube.com/c
looks good, but to bad the easter egg steps dont work
Date Registered: 20 September 2013
Last active: 3 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
No code is bug free
Signature
My published cod maps:

Subzero
Djinncaves
Enclosed (a.k.a baconcube)
Bayern
Snowblind
Furtrelock

Black Ops Perks: https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/scripts/55/call-of-duty-world-at-war-black-ops-perks/22180/
gympie6's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
gympie6's Contact & Social LinksTheRevenantSkullTeffrieTeffrieGympie5#5971
I love it that people don't even read the author's description of the map.

Last Edit: March 17, 2020, 08:55:29 am by gympie6
:fast_parrot:4
Date Registered: 6 June 2017
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
klevi's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
The link that i posted here is too old, i also added more stuff to the map as well, literally i am trying to script things that are left to be done, but yeah on the version i posted here scripts for the Easter Egg won't work. But just a few small ones are going to work fine.
Last Edit: March 20, 2020, 09:58:21 pm by klevi
Date Registered: 18 September 2016
Last active: 2 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Chooch's Groups
Chooch's Contact & Social Linkshttps://www.youtube.com/c
Any way keep up the good work. I hope one day it will be full released. cheers
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
klevi's Groups
krimp
Date Registered: 27 October 2013
Last active: 5 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
adfgdagasdf2's Groups
adfgdagasdf2's Contact & Social Links
Oh wow this came out of left field, it looks great visually with all the custom assets!
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
klevi's Groups
Oh wow this came out of left field, it looks great visually with all the custom assets!
Thanks buddy!
Date Registered: 13 December 2015
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
cadurling's Groups
cadurling's Contact & Social Linkscraigteachercadurling
Cool looking map.  I gave it a go, previously you said some of the ee steps would work, but I couldn't find which ones actually work.  The Activate power for pap I couldn't find switch 4.  I found 2 meteors, but I don't think there were more.  I found 3 peices to the picture, but couldn't find the 4th.  Ans I have no idea how to turn on power.  I'll look a little more, but as far as I can tell none of the ee's work.  Also you have screens of a coloseum, but I'm guess those aren't accessable either?  Anyways the map looks great, keep up the good work.

Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
klevi's Groups
Cool looking map.  I gave it a go, previously you said some of the ee steps would work, but I couldn't find which ones actually work.  The Activate power for pap I couldn't find switch 4.  I found 2 meteors, but I don't think there were more.  I found 3 peices to the picture, but couldn't find the 4th.  Ans I have no idea how to turn on power.  I'll look a little more, but as far as I can tell none of the ee's work.  Also you have screens of a coloseum, but I'm guess those aren't accessable either?  Anyways the map looks great, keep up the good work.
I will just say that all of what you mentioned above works fine, you just need to find how to do them :)
Date Registered: 13 December 2015
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
cadurling's Groups
cadurling's Contact & Social Linkscraigteachercadurling
Thx for the reply, I'll have to give it another go then.
Date Registered: 3 November 2014
Last active: 6 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Signature
Lord-san's Groups
Lord-san's Contact & Social Linkszsclordilord11Lord-san5102Black
I will just say that all of what you mentioned above works fine, you just need to find how to do them :)

Hidden Text
I played with a friend and we made to reach IX area but we didn´t found the other piece, i found a battery like the one who is above pap also we found the challenges in IX but we couldnt read, we don´t know if is a bug or we need to do something else.
we found the musical parts and was awesome, rly is a pretty well done map. i liked, next time i will make a stream on my yt channel.

Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
klevi's Groups
Hidden Text
I played with a friend and we made to reach IX area but we didn´t found the other piece, i found a battery like the one who is above pap also we found the challenges in IX but we couldnt read, we don´t know if is a bug or we need to do something else.
we found the musical parts and was awesome, rly is a pretty well done map. i liked, next time i will make a stream on my yt channel.

Well yea, the version that you're playing is still old, it's not that they're bugs, they're just some unfinished scripts, and the map is still in progress. i edited the HUD icons and also for every zone on top of the screen you're gonna find the zone names, also edited the amience and the area of IX, from now on whenever you discover the IX area the ambience and the announcer are going to change to the IX's ones. Hopefully my friend Cortland helps me and we might also add tigers instead of dogs, except that i decided to delete the old PaP area and is going to be replaced with a couple of more areas. In the version that is here only the IX challenges don't work, other scripts should be fine so the parts are there. Also there are 3 music easter eggs in the map, you might've found only the one with Parts. Anyway GG, and thanks.
Date Registered: 3 November 2014
Last active: 6 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Lord-san's Groups
Lord-san's Contact & Social Linkszsclordilord11Lord-san5102Black
Well yea, the version that you're playing is still old, it's not that they're bugs, they're just some unfinished scripts, and the map is still in progress. i edited the HUD icons and also for every zone on top of the screen you're gonna find the zone names, also edited the amience and the area of IX, from now on whenever you discover the IX area the ambience and the announcer are going to change to the IX's ones. Hopefully my friend Cortland helps me and we might also add tigers instead of dogs, except that i decided to delete the old PaP area and is going to be replaced with a couple of more areas. In the version that is here only the IX challenges don't work, other scripts should be fine so the parts are there. Also there are 3 music easter eggs in the map, you might've found only the one with Parts. Anyway GG, and thanks.
Oh i see, well i don´t know if was me or my friend but i listed another song, i guess my friend press the action key in every corner of the map haha.
The changes on you current progress listen pretty well for me, the pap area was pretty fine but iis ok if you want to change the location. The tiger of nine could be a awesome feature on you map, more if you tray to make the special round more harden, something like the guys from renaissance mod did with the hellhounds round, they added special habilities to the hounds making the round something to be worry about. also if you can add some other perks will be awesome. i guess 8 perks are enoght. if you can add some special enemies after round 10 it will be other good feature.

I hope you made it, just take you time and thank you very much for doing this great map.
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
klevi's Groups
Oh i see, well i don´t know if was me or my friend but i listed another song, i guess my friend press the action key in every corner of the map haha.
The changes on you current progress listen pretty well for me, the pap area was pretty fine but iis ok if you want to change the location. The tiger of nine could be a awesome feature on you map, more if you tray to make the special round more harden, something like the guys from renaissance mod did with the hellhounds round, they added special habilities to the hounds making the round something to be worry about. also if you can add some other perks will be awesome. i guess 8 perks are enoght. if you can add some special enemies after round 10 it will be other good feature.

I hope you made it, just take you time and thank you very much for doing this great map.
tbh i thought that you activated the music where you pick up the parts and then craft them xDDD, not the meteor one.

Loading ...