Forum Profile

Country
Local Time
December 13, 2018, 03:08:59 pm

Contact & Social Links

Steam
CoD WaW
cadurling
Thanks for the heads up, but I downloaded the file and ran a scan with malwarebytes and windows defender (both are able to detect idle buddy virus) nothing was found in file https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/map-releases/29/theroom-by-naniby-v-1-0/15616/. ...
108 days ago
Map is very glitchy.  I tried playing with 3 players and it is unplayable. 

1) 1 player spawns in stuck in the floor.

2) Game freezes randomly for like 4 seconds at a time.

3) 2 players could buy the wall gun 3rd player couldn't.

After that...
147 days ago
I use the teleporter, and it only takes me to Pack a Punch, and there's nothing else to do in that room.

When you tele to pap the first time it should start the Samantha hide and seek.  F...
196 days ago
No not the skull island step.  That soul box worked, although only 1 of us teleported to the island.  The orb I'm talking about is the one that you knife off the table and it floats around the teleporter going to pap, requires 60 souls.  The 60 number never went down, we thought ...
201 days ago
So I played the map again with a friend and the game glitched on filling the orb with souls.  Solo it worked no problem but playing with 2 players no souls would go in the orb.  I know you said you stopped working on the map, but just curious if this happened to anyone else?
201 days ago
Pretty good map.  Only question is why did you name it "The One Window"?  I only noticed the map now, since I just passed it over because of the name.
203 days ago

Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Twitter
Discord
Steam
Twitch
Google
Loading ...