Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
Donate to me if you enjoy my work. https://www.paypal.me/thezombiekilla6
Dust's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Dust's Contact & Social LinksMrZ0mbiesFanaticdust103194MrZ0mbiesFanatic
I was afraid of this they usually only play a map or two on Fridays, and release them on Saturday. I was really hoping they would amp that up for this contest. If there is 18 maps like you say, and there's 18 days left till Christmas,  they should start releasing them today all the way till Christmas. That would be way better then the stupid chocolate calendar my mom use to give me(that was gone by the second day).

just a thought gunns (but an incredibly intelligent one) ;)

They upload a zombie video every single day, they only release zombie 1 hour specials on fridays/saturdays, but for this I dont see why they wouldn't release the videos every day, plus once they release the video it is up to the map makers to release the map, and the map makers may not wait till closer to christmas
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 23 January 2014
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
armedandhamered's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
armedandhamered's Contact & Social Links
They upload a zombie video every single day, they only release zombie 1 hour specials on fridays/saturdays, but for this I dont see why they wouldn't release the videos every day, plus once they release the video it is up to the map makers to release the map, and the map makers may not wait till closer to christmas

Yeah your right, they're releasing them daily lately.
I should of elaborated that the 1 hour specials are on Fridays, which I assume there going to do for these maps, I just hope their not only going to do them on Fridays.

Meaty and Gunns are hilarious though very G rated, I like there videos way better then ngt.
Date Registered: 8 January 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Embers are the new lens flares
chromastone10's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
chromastone10's Contact & Social Linkschromastone10chromastone1chromastone10

I thought we would have this awesome christmas dlc pack on the 6th but then I realized we have to wait for meety and guns to get their youtube monayyyy before we can play them -_-
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
conn6orsuper117's Groups
conn6orsuper117's Contact & Social LinksConn6orsuper117ITS-CS117
I thought we would have this awesome christmas dlc pack on the 6th but then I realized we have to wait for meety and guns to get their youtube monayyyy before we can play them -_-
You probably thought that they would upload awesome videos showcasing the maps instead of doing them off camera

NOPE
The King of Zombies
Date Registered: 24 June 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Dust's Groups
Dust's Contact & Social LinksMrZ0mbiesFanaticdust103194MrZ0mbiesFanatic
You probably thought that they would upload awesome videos showcasing the maps instead of doing them off camera

NOPE

Why wouldn't they upload videos of the maps?
Date Registered: 20 December 2013
Last active: 10 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Buried Round 196 World Record by me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYLBm3EyNGs

Shi No First Room Round 115 by me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yn4QN_rUJ7s
Wunderful's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Wunderful's Contact & Social LinksxWunderfuLxxWunderfuLxXxWunderfuLxX1
Uhh, are any mapmakers actually gonna upload their maps any time soon for us to play? Preferably, before the Christmas season is over? (The ones YAW has already finished playing I mean) :P
Last Edit: December 16, 2014, 12:18:15 am by Wunderful
Date Registered: 15 November 2012
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
falumpagus907's Groups
falumpagus907's Contact & Social Links
so when do they plan on releasing these?
Date Registered: 24 April 2013
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
whippytrout's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
whippytrout's Contact & Social LinksWhippyTroutWhippyTrout
I don't know about everyone else but I plan on releasing my map soon. Definitely before Christmas so keep an eye out.  ;)
drago
Date Registered: 5 July 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
More
jjbradman's Groups
jjbradman's Contact & Social Linksjjbradmanjjbradmanjjbradman
do YAW guys only play 1 map per day? cause like that christmas will be over before they have finished playing all the maps
RadihaX
Date Registered: 2 September 2012
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Overrun
Lockdown
Overrun (Black Ops Mod)
Snowglobe
Leviathan
Abandoned School
Ski Resort
Leviathan Redux
JBird632's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom mapping in the UGX-Mods community.
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
JBird632's Contact & Social LinksJBird632JBird632JBird632JBird632JBird632Mapper
do YAW guys only play 1 map per day? cause like that christmas will be over before they have finished playing all the maps
Not even that, they spent 2 days doing that batman map, and had a day off doing the spongebob map. I guess this will be going into the new year...
drago
Date Registered: 5 July 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
More
jjbradman's Groups
jjbradman's Contact & Social Linksjjbradmanjjbradmanjjbradman
Not even that, they spent 2 days doing that batman map, and had a day off doing the spongebob map. I guess this will be going into the new year...
^i agree^
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
In their defense it's pretty hard to do a video a day when they got all the content at once on the same day last week. It didn't give them any time to backlog a set of videos to release on days where they don't have time to record/upload new content.

I would imagine they also want to avoid flooding their channel with christmas zombies videos since they are also a Minecraft channel. Just my 2 cents.
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
If they're actually reviewing maps from latest to earliest, then me and jbird are going to wait a heck load of time for a video.
Date Registered: 8 January 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Embers are the new lens flares
chromastone10's Groups
chromastone10's Contact & Social Linkschromastone10chromastone1chromastone10
I would imagine they also want to avoid flooding their channel with christmas zombies videos since they are also a Minecraft channel. Just my 2 cents.

Well when you host a contest that kinda breaks the rules, im sure 1 month of a few more zombie videos wont hurt anything especially since its a contest, they need to do at least 2 videos a day
[UGX] Social Networking & Q.A.
Date Registered: 18 August 2012
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
UGX Team Member
My Groups
More
More
MrSlagovich's Groups
UGX Team Member
Be patient, the contest will end once YAW have posted all the videos of all the maps and come to final decision on who won the contest. After a map has been fully played on the channel the mapper is then allowed to post the map. If the map isn't posted then that's not YouAlwaysWin's fault, that's on the mapper. The maps they have played already have the go ahead to post the map for public release, the mappers have chosen not to because they want to fix bugs or make it better. Hopefully this clears thing up and good luck to all the map creators involved.

Loading ...